Gem - the Moon will perform a sextile to Venus before leaving Virgo.
Sorry I meant no Moon aspect within 5 degs.

In Derby/Blackburn, I don't regard the Moon as VOC because it's on the same degs as Venus and closely applying to Mars but when sigs are in conjunction, it often ends in a draw and I don't see any strong testimonies for either side.

Ficina
ManCity/Liverpool, Moon square Jupiter (L10) and opp PoF. Both testimonies favour ManCity.
Moon opp POF, can't that be a testimony for Liverpool? Satrun(Liverpool) is also on the IC, which may give them an edge. In real time, both Saturn and L4 will be on the angles some time in the game, though not sure if that's significant.

Andrew, you make some interesting observations. I tend not to look at these charts symbolically so to me, Moon square Mars would only be significant if Mars were one of the angle rulers. Best of luck with your bets :'

Gem
Moon opp POF, can't that be a testimony for Liverpool?
Moon square or opp PoF is a testimony for the underdogs according to JF, and I have found it to work although not on its own.
In real time, both Saturn and L4 will be on the angles some time in the game, though not sure if that's significant.
Probably more significant than just any old planet crossing an angle. It will be interesting to see.