Hi Goca,
There won't be any more Champions League games until next spring, but we can definitely start a separate thread then.

Oh, I've just noticed there's some UEFA Cup games this week. Is that what you meant? Please feel free to start a new thread for those if you're making any predictions :)

I've noticed a number of charts, between 5-7 on record, where I thought that the chart favoured the underdog and then the match ended a draw.

The conclusion would be that the favourite did not win...

In the draw charts there seems to be a conjunction or powerful link between either the Moon and the lord of the 4th house, or Fortuna/Spirit (or its dispositor) with the lord of the 4th

:!:
http://www.astronor.com

Naw :? - PoS(n) in Sagittarius in both this evenings UK matches.
I reckon that her dispositor, Jupiter located 0CP00 ruled out any reliable function or definition.

I backed the underdog in a Danish icehockey match to discover that the favourite beat the hometeam 0-2. It turned out that the the PoS(n) 20SC45 was 135 degrees her dispositor, Mars, at 5CN00.
http://www.astronor.com

I went for Draw and/or Arsenal at 90 mins, and Tottenham to win. In fact, Tottenham to be winning at HT and FT.

Just going on the manager natal for the Spurs match. :D

Thats a lot of Turkeys I can buy now! :brows

Carling Cup Quater Finals:
Man city vs Tottenham Hotspurs 0-2
Blackburn vs Arsenal 2-2 (2-3, extra time)

Well done Spurs, they were supurb! :'
An astrological surprise was that both Spurs' and Arsenal's sig was stationary Saturn. They both went down to ten men and there was no testimony for the AC teams but has any of you seen a stationary planet win before? :-|

There was no Moon aspect within 5 degs but Spurs could carry it off because its antiscion was on MC. Arsenal had to struggle it to the extra time to win till the Moon eventually reached their anticsion.

Tonight 19:45
Chelsea vs Liverpool
Saturn turns Rx today(Liverpool's sig). Although there's no strong testimony for Chelsea, except the Moon in 10th, stationary Rx may be too great a handicap for Liverppol to overcome.

PS
Well done to you too Coffee :'
Last edited by Gem on Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Very offensive and obscene :lala

Studying a natal chart is not very advanced stuff. Pretty normal for an astrologer and most likely a good starting point.

6th house return. "His work/job" was at its strongest.
Man City won all thier 10 home games so far, but yet got played off the park by a team with 10 men. Even Ramos said it was his best performance.

Its a combination of natal chart with looking at the strength of the team.
If you have a great aspect in transit for a manager, like a return, but with the worst team ever - doesnt mean that they will win, but it will mean a better peformance.

Likewise if you have bad transits to the natal of a very good manager, they can still win, but not as easily as before.

A lot depends on who they are playing.