songwriting competition

:) Hi
I posted a question back in July this year relating to a local BBC Radio songwriting competition which my partner and myself had entered. We had been placed as runner up in the comp and I think I asked about the chart and where our success appeared in it as I had been told elsewhere that the chart didn't show us as being successful with our entry!

I received replies from Horatio and Goca who explained that yes, the chart did show our success and Goca commented that our song, though not the winning entry, would be very popular. This has certainly been the case.

We broadcasted our song and took part in an interview on Friday last 14th and we got some great feedback not only from the host of the show we were appearing on but also from the producer and another well known radio host who called through from another studio about how good the song was.

The producer said that she was going to try and get us back down to do some more stuff but I think it's up to us to keep the momentum going too.

I was wondering if anything further WILL come from the broadcast and so asked the question, 'Will we have any further success from this?' I asked this on December 15th at 9.45 am Liverpool, England.

Now I wasn't sure how to approach this chart as it's about my partner and myself then I remembered Horatio describing this as a 'Mr and Mrs status' - combined - and therefore shown by the 10th house from the 7th? He also commented that winning a competition is a 10th house issue so would the success I'm asking about also be represented by the 10th house?

He said that we would have to see a positive aspect between the ruler of the radical 10th house and the ruler of the 7th. I'm a little confused now so I'm doing what I think is right.

The tenth house from the seventh in this chart has Taurus on the cusp and so is Venus ruled and the seventh house has Cancer on the cusp and so is ruled by the Moon. There is no aspect between these so does this mean a negative answer to my question? I'm thinking my reading is too simplistic or maybe it's spot on and we wont have any further success here.

If we don't hear anything in the next few weeks I am considering contacting the 'well known' radio host I discussed earlier as he was so positive about the song and is more high profile. I do believe you have to grab every opportunity in this business and make of it what you can.

I would be very interested to know if anyone has any thoughts on my question. Does the ascendant in the chart still describe me? I'm a little concerned as it is Saturn ruled and Saturn is in the eighth house - that's certainly not good is it? I don't know if it makes any difference but Saturn is conjunct the Part of Fortune in my natal chart but maybe I'm grasping at straws now!

Many thanks
Mia

songwriting competition

:) Hi Again

I'm thinking - the reason no one has responded to my question is because it IS a negative answer? Or maybe there's something in the chart that's not good?

I'm certainly no expert at horary but I find this chart kind of difficult to understand and think this may also have put others off trying to read it. Should I pose the question in a different way?

Kind regards
Mia :)