Nice work. Could you please give me the Part of Success formula? I understand it is not the same as the classic Part of Fortune.

Well, as to PoF, I took a peek at your Romania - France chart. I'm using the abovementioned PoF (day/night) and as a matter of fact PoF is located in the 11th house in opposition to Mercury in the 5th house. The orb is 1 deg 39 min. Since Mercury is the Lord of the DSC's 5th house, it's a loss for France according to my books.

I've never been able to tell for sure whether there will be a draw, so I'm almost always using the Moneylines, for example, in NHL games.

PoS(n) is my abbreviation for Part of Spirit in a nocturnal chart. This is the changed calculation of the Part of Spirit and Part of Fortune in nocturnal charts according to the arabs, Al-Biruni and the like. If you don't change your calculation - it is the same as the Part of Fortune, according to Ptolemy.

When I state PoS(n) you can simply read it as being a nocturnal chart. While I have found qualitative differences in the Part of Fortune and Part of Spirit in interpretation, it it not important to determine the winner in competitions. The unchanged PoF wins by day or night, or the PoS(n) wins by night when it takes the place of the unchanged PoF.

In the Romania-France chart the PoS(n) [Part of Spirit -changed] is 23VI15. In my opinion this is not a particulary good example chart. Romania won in the end, but the match was a draw after full time. This chart I have in under 'research' - if you can spot the draw, which was the least likely result, that's interesting.
http://www.astronor.com

Thank you for your explanation.

The draw is a tricky thing but I suppose you know that already. :D In my experience it usually happens when there is an opposition between planets in the 1st house and 7th, 5th and 11th, 10th and 4th.

For example, the Lord of the ASC located in the 1st house in opposition to the Lord of the 7th in the 7th could be a sign of draw.

Or, if there are signs of a close ("tough") game for one or both teams, it could be a draw especially in soccer or ice hockey. The chart is somehow "locked" and there is usually a square or an opposition involved.

It is very hard to spot a draw in the game of basketball - or handball - because these sports are very dynamic and a ton of points is scored. If you can do that, hats off to you.