Chelsea - Westham Saturday Dec 1. time: 12.45
A definate home? Chelsea are both favourites and at home, and I'm still licking my sores from the lesson taught Rosenborg on Wednesday. :shock:

The charts puts 4Pisces on the Asc with the North Node. Jupiter is elevated in the chart in the 10th. Fortuna is disposed by Jupiter.

South node on the Desc and Moon conj. Saturn in 7th, square the Sun - couldn't possibly be an advantage for the guests. I wouldn't value the aspect through signs long ascension up against the weighty planets of the 7th here. Conclusion: The East makes Ham of the West?

I'm still feeling more comfortable with the horary and am feeling rather a novice with the event chart. Are there any games being played at this time where the visiting team still stands a chance?
http://www.astronor.com

Andrew
I don't know what to make of the chart. The partile aspects between Sun, Saturn and Moon look potent. All I can tell you is that that is the only match played at 12:45.

Yes the chart looks interesting. At a first glance, Arsenal look a bit iffy. I'll study the chart and will probably come back tomorrow.

I've got the same AC as yours but the MC is at 24 AQ48 and the Part of Spirit is at 3 Aries 31. I calculated the Part of Spirit manually so I may be wrong.

Oops! I thought that game was to be played on Sunday - but you are perfectly right!

Asc 1CN17 MC 24AQ47 Sun 9SG08 Moon 11VI17 and Part of Spirit(nocturnal) 3AR26

Now Moon in Virgo is Birmingham. With Cancer on the Ascendant, does this make Villa the home team? Mercury is trine the Part of Spirit(nocturnal) from Sag. That looks Villa, too. I would look for Aries to try and located Arsenal - Part of Spirit(n) is in Aries, but disposed by Mars in Cancer (the home and defending team?)

Ruler of the Asc and Des are joined in Virgo in the 4th house. Does this mean a 0-0 result, or do we give Moon the advantage from the point of her being in her triplicity?

Does the Sun, who is lord of the 4th and intercepted in cadent 6th, being square both lord of Asc and Des, disturb the result?
http://www.astronor.com

I've looked at the charts.
First, the Chelsea/W Ham match can be a draw.

As for the Villa/Arsenal match, I see no testimony for Arsenal. Come to that, no strong testimony for Villa either. I always give the home team AC. If we follow JF's suggestion to use the Moon's dispositor, Mercury trines the antiscion of the POF(reversed) but that may not be enough to beat Arsenal.
Does the Sun, who is lord of the 4th and intercepted in cadent 6th, being square both lord of Asc and Des, disturb the result?
Aspects involving lords of 4 and 10 are usually not that important especially because in this case the aspects are separating and the Sun isn't placed strongly enough to influence the game.

Can I just check something please? For Chelsea game I have 9 Pisces on Asc, which puts Moon and Saturn in 6th.

Jupiter in 10th looks good for Chelsea. According to JF, Moon conj Desc and squaring PoF would be two testimonies for the underdog, West Ham. It will be interesting to see what happens. London derbies often throw up strange results.

Villa v Arsenal is a difficult one. 4th house planets are notoriously unreliable. They may give Arsenal the edge, but I think a draw is the more likely outcome.

Ficina
I think you've got the right chart. I've looked at the chart again and now am not as sure as I was yesterday that it'll be a draw. The Moon being in the degree Saturn is in may be modified by the Sun and it's immediately applying to Mars.

It's embarrassing but I'll have to quote myself.
I always give the home team AC.
Except when there are several matches kicking off at the same time such as 15:00 oclock EPL matchs. For such games Goca's colour method seems to work best.

The Moon being in the degree Saturn is in will be modified by the Sun and it's immediately applying to Mars.
Gem, I'm probably being a bit thick here but I don't quite see how this is relevant. Could you explain a bit further please?

I agree with you re allocation of the Asc, but I'd still take note of who is favourite, whether they are the home or away team. This certainly had an effect when I was tracking Moon/PoF aspects last season.

You'd probably read my post before I made alterations (I deleted a few sentences and added a new one).
When the Moon is in partile aspect to Saturn, the game often ends in a draw but in this case the Sun is between them and the Moon is immediately translating the light to Mars, which may produce some result(possibly for faves), although Mars isn't ruling any of the angles.

And I'd be grateful if you could explain a bit further about the relation between faves and Moon/POF aspects, please? :D
I'd still take note of who is favourite, whether they are the home or away team
Yes that's certainly important though I admit I haven't been seriously following 1500 matches.