Hi LaurieB
This evening I play two soccer matches and one from the women's WC in handball:

Porto-Besiktas, 19.45 GMT
Odds: 1,40 4,00 9,00
PoS(n) trine the Sun. The favourites get it - without a doubt!

Schalke04 - Rosenborg, 19.45 GMT
Odds: 1,33 5,25 9,00
PoS(n) sextile Venus through signs of long ascension.
I give the underdogs a chance and put money on RBK.

In the women's WC handball
Romania-Germany, 17.30 GMT, Lyon.
Odds: 1,85 10,00 2,25
PoS(n) 4LE14 is square Venus thro' signs of LA
The favourite gets it.
An interesting chart for the case history, where Moon, Lady of asc., is on the des. and Uranus is on the MC

I have got one game lined up for tomorrow, so far

AS Roma-Manchester U., 19.45 GMT
Odds: 1,90 3,40 4,00
Like you I noted PoS(n) opposite Uranus and go for the ManU underdogs (!!) Increadible odds really, if you think of what ManU are capable of.
This should be an interesting case to study because Sun is L1 and trine the MC and beneficial to the favourites or home team, but the the Moon is VOC so the public may be sent astray.
http://www.astronor.com

Incredible odds really, if you think of what ManU are capable of.
Not so incredible when you consider that ManU will be fielding a reserve side. They are resting all their top players, apart from Rooney. This game isn't important for them because they've already won their group.

Andrew J. Bevan wrote:
Porto-Besiktas, 19.45 GMT
Odds: 1,40 4,00 9,00
PoS(n) trine the Sun. The favourites get it - without a doubt!
Yep!
Andrew J. Bevan wrote:
Schalke04 - Rosenborg, 19.45 GMT
Odds: 1,33 5,25 9,00
PoS(n) sextile Venus through signs of long ascension.
I give the underdogs a chance and put money on RBK.
:D We will probably both lose, but what the heck!
Andrew J. Bevan wrote:In the women's WC handball
Romania-Germany, 17.30 GMT, Lyon.
Odds: 1,85 10,00 2,25
PoS(n) 4LE14 is square Venus thro' signs of LA
The favourite gets it.
An interesting chart for the case history, where Moon, Lady of asc., is on the des. and Uranus is on the MC.
Moon on the descendant should give the game to the underdog :-?
I haven't looked at the chart yet, so maybe there is more.

What are the best links to get all the match details, Ficina? I have slipped up a few times with the game starting 5 or 15min after betting closes at the betting office (but most often it is on time).

I hope you people will put up with me renaming the Part of Fortune to the Part of Spirit in nocturnal charts. At some point in time I would like to trace some difference in effect between the PoF and PoS(n). Maybe it bears some importance to who wins the kick-off or something... :idea:

Moon on the descendant should give the game to the underdog
I haven't looked at the chart yet, so maybe there is more.
Now I have looked at the chart and there is more:
AntL4 just inside 7 and the Moon applyinge to conjunct that AntL4.
Strong evidence for the underdog!

LaurieB wrote:As promised:

All games played with a VOC Moon

Barcelona-VFB Stuttgart
Overwhelming evidence for the underdogs, I think:
AntL7 just inside 10;
Hi Laurie,
SA p. 82-Ant L7 INSIDE 10th house favours the favourite.
It`s worth noting JF says.
Best wishes
Trojan
Reges Subjucent Legibus Stellarum

Hi Trojan!
SA p. 82-Ant L7 INSIDE 10th house favours the favourite.
It`s worth noting JF says.
You're quite right, but the game only has to start a few seconds late for that antiscion to be just before the MC. And we all know those games never really start on time. The CL games are better than most, but even they start about 1/2 minute or more late.
Considering the rest of the evidence, I still think it's going to be the underdogs that will win. Maybe a draw as the odds give a big difference in strength, so a draw would already feel like a win for Stuttgart.

Goca wrote:Because favorite on ASC does not make sense to me I use my colour method (upon sport kit's colour) to determine "who is who". Why? Because, from natal astrology we know that ASC (or DSC for another team) is all about apperance, first impresion that we get from others. When two teams appear on playground we usually said "our team is white and our "enemy" is black! That is my approach. Than I use Frawley's rules except whenever he said "favours favorite" I said "favours ASC team".
I have been thinking a lot about this.
I must say, you make a lot of sense!
But how do we determine beforehand what colours the teams will be wearing? I have seen some sites, especially with English teams, that show the home and away colours, but there is no such thing for our Dutch teams. And I don't know about other nationalities.
Do you make a list or something?

Thanks Ficina!
Hey, in the WC handball tournement two matches were played at the same place at the same time:
Angola-Russia
SouthKorea-Hungary

Twin births?

The 2nd match appears to have started, coincidentially, 5 minutes later than the first. But in the first match the favourites Russia won. In the 2nd match the underdogs, SouthCorea.

The first aspect made by PoF is trine Venus and benefic. The second is conjunct Mars and malefic!!

:!: :?:

The 2nd match appears to have started, coincidentially, 5 minutes later than the first. But in the first match the favourites Russia won. In the second match the underdogs, SouthCorea.
5 minutes later gives a different POF. Have you taken that into account?

LaurieBThe matches were due to start 15.30 GMT Lyon with Asc 13GE40 and PoF 5CN00. Venus 7SC09 Mars 7CN37. By checking the development of the other match I worked out they were roughly 5 minutes behind - Asc 15GE01 PoF 6CN24. The application of PoF is the same, but the allignment of Mars with Pof in the 2nd chart may be absolute because the conjunction is within 2 degrees.

No rabbits or raindeer in the Rosenborg match, but I am still ?5,- up today. I'll check with other cases, but it could be that L7 conjunct PoS(n) is not fortunate for the underdog when this planet is an infortune like Saturn. Saturn conjunct PoS(n) would be unfortunate for the favourite, but when Saturn is L7 - then maybe the misfortune is transfered there.

I have some cases on record now where the favourite wins when PoF or PoS(n) is opposite Jupiter. However, in one case where Jupiter is almuten of the Cancer ascendant - the asc team is in opposition to the favourite - so the des team, or underdog, got it.

I didn't like the news of the ManU young boys being sent out to meet Rome tomorrow, Ficinia. but you never know - maybe they will want to show what they have got! I have one case on record where the favourites win with PoF conjunct Uranus. Tomorrow I have PoS(n) opposite Uranus (in favour of the underdogs?). We will have to see. PoS(n) at 12VI05 casts its antiscia to the MC 16AR30.

I put my chips on Barcelona beating VfB Stuttgart tomorrow. The infortune Saturn is once again L7 and jointed to the PoS(n). PoS(n) casts her antiscia to the MC, and Sun L1 is trine the MC