Re: Twins

From Zodiacal Symbology by Isidore Kozminsky:
The 1st has Asc 11CN14, MC 22AQ08, Sun 12VI06, Moon 10PI04.
UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF THE PLANET VENUS

An avenue of trees bending before a destructive wind-storm, the rich golden leaves of autumn falling thickly.

Denotes one whose thoughts will be directed to securing a competency for himself in old age, and who will labour hard to accomplish his desire. His love of quiet is disturbed and outraged, and he will be shaken by storms as a tree in the wind. Still he fights on in gloom or sunshine, passing sadness on the way. It is a symbol of Bending.
The 2nd has Asc 12CN43, MC 24AQ12, Sun 12VI07, Moon 10PI06.
UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF THE PLANET MARS.

A volcano in active eruption devastating the country for miles around, whilst groups of peasants cling to their little homes.

Denotes one who is born to face danger and to indulge in undertakings of a venturesome nature which yield little profit and entail much trouble. He is rather fixed in his ideas, and may fail to fall in with the views of the majority. Neither will he attempt to escape when the storm is against him. It is a symbol of Pertinacity.

Are these helpful, or useless?

Thank you for your contribution. I am afraid the degree interpretations are too fanciful for my approach to astrology. With a client or any chart I need to be able to reason things out. Many degree interpretations seem more like meditations or dreams, or maybe something else. I just can't work them out.

I would love a discussion on Lilly's 'Tables of the Signs' on page 116 of Christian Astrology; viz. masculine and feminine degrees; light, dark, smokey and void degrees; deep or pitted degrees; lame or deficient, and degrees of increasing fortune.

Thank you to everyone for their creative thoughts! Great input!
http://www.astronor.com

What about the table did you want to discuss andrew? I have it before me.

Hmmmm, I wonder could we insert the table for discussion purposes or would that infringe on someones writes? it is a free publication I believe?

ps that is page 116 of Vollume One, for those that may be wondering.

Granny