Super sunday in Dutch competition

Tomorrow is Super Sunday here in Holland; the 4 best teams play against each other: Feyenoord - Ajax and PSV - AZ.
Especially the first game has my interest, as I am from Amsterdam and Ajax is my team.
Feyenoord-Ajax
11 november 2007
12.30 MET (-1)
Rotterdam, Netherlands
Asc. 13.41 Capricorn

Feyenoord are favourites (I don't know why; we did better than they did so far) and the home team, so no problem there.
Moon square L1,
L10 just before c7,
so the favourite should win. But Mars is practically stationary, it will never reach the 7th cusp before going Retro.

The odds are close. So maybe we need to look at the colours as well.
Both teams are in red and white, so I think Ajax will wear something else.
There is no way I can see Capricorn as red and white. Now Mars in Cancer on the other hand.... And if Ajax were so kind as to wear black :) I have no idea what they will wear. I have seen them wear white, dark blue, just about anything actually.

PSV-AZ is played two hours later:
11 november 2007
14.30 MET (-1)
Eindhoven, Netherlands
Asc. 3.03 Pisces.

We can only use L1 and L7 here, as t 10th and 4th are the same.
L1 just inside the 10th strengthens the favourite but is not decisive;
Moon sextile Antiscion Fortuna is.
Favourites win.
PSV are favourites, and very obviously so, and they are also hometeam, so no conflict there either. Colors: another two of those red and white teams and I don't know what the away colours for AZ are. By the time we know it will be too late to place bets :(
But I don't think we will need colours. PSV will win, I think.

Ajax are now favourites
Not with my bookie, but I hope you are right. I think Ajax is better, but I am prejudiced :)
Looking at the colours they will probably wear, I think also that the first is Ajax.

Too late now to place a bet, they have already started. I am listening to the game on radio now, as it is only broadcasted on a TV pay-channel that I don't subscribe to.

Problem is I cannot hear what colour they are wearing :(
I will have to wait till Dutch regular television will show the highlights tonight.

penalty 2-2

Unfortunately Feyenoord got a penalty, and scored.
Ajax is playing with 10 players, as they already switched 3 times and now they have yet another player hurt.
I am desolate :(
14 minutes to go. This is one of the most exciting games I have ever heard.

Result 2-2

Oh my, this is definately NOT good for my health.
In the last minutes there were 2 times Feyenoord should have scored, BIG opportunities, but everybody was quite exhausted, so they missed. The sheer speed of this game!
Many yellow cards, many hurt. Ajax played with only 10 the last half hour or so.... I think they ought to have won. But it was memorable. I am looking forward to watching the highlights tonight.

Lee: thanks for you interest; the others: I hope I didn't bore you all with my running commentary :lol: