Can assassinations be prevented? by Elsbeth Ebertin
translated by Jenn Zahrt PhD
A Guide to Interpreting The Great American Eclipse
by Wade Caves
The Astrology of Depression
by Judith Hill
Understanding the mean conjunctions of the Jupiter-Saturn cycle
by Benjamin Dykes
Understanding the zodiac: and why there really ARE 12 signs of the zodiac, not 13
by Deborah Houlding

Skyscript Astrology Forum

where are my gloves

View previous topic :: View next topic  
moonwise

Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:37 pm    Post subject: where are my gloves Reply with quote

Okay, another lost object. NYC,NY 3:40 pm- question where are my gloves.

asc. is Aries, cusp on 4th Cancer. I did leave them in the house but where? I've looked all over, tonight after my dinner meeting I'll check by anything water related (Cancer) any one hazard a guess?
Goca

Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ruler of your 2nd house, your moveable possetion is Me (how appropriate!) is in 7 house at 27Li13.

Partner may have seen it or put it somewhere. Look at bedroom, living room, formal dining room usually in plain sight. The partner's room, where the partner spends the most time.
Look in upper rooms, high places, bookshelves near near pictures, writing instruments, papers.

DIRECTION: West
Near colour:Blue, white, yellow

POF is at 11Ar19 in 12 house, so look near heat such as a stove, furnace, fireplace or chimney. Near red colour.

DIRECTION: Southeast.
http://fensi88.livejournal.com/
Julie K

Posted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:57 am    Post subject: WHERE ARE MY GLOVES? Reply with quote

moonwise,

With the Asc in Aries your significator is Mars and as the Moon always tells us what we are thinking about the Moon is also your Significator.The Angles are Cardinal suggesting action.

The gloves belong to you, 2nd House of moveable assets and possessions, and Mercury a double bodied Sign ( there are two gloves) rules the 2nd and Third Houses - siblings, cousins, kin. Mercury and Moon are in 7th House of partners, loved one in question. Mercury suggests upstairs rooms,rooms where we play,write or read. High places,and chests and boxes.

Venus rules the 7th House and she is placed in Virgo in 6th of service, work and toil. Virgo is connected to grains and groceries. Outdoors haystacks and cornfields. Inside where books are kept, cupboards and storerooms of merchandise. Also Virgo suggests hings at floor level or low down.

If we look at the time line, Mars (you) is 15 degrees away from the gloves. I feel you will find them yourself within this time - 15 days. Venus can be lazy so the partner may not be of help to you. The gloves could be at your place of work? Confused

Julie K
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
moonwise

Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:44 pm    Post subject: yes you were both right Reply with quote

Update on my gloves, found just today, I had almost given up

Goca wrote:
Partner may have seen it or put it somewhere. Look at bedroom, living room, formal dining room usually in plain sight. The partner's room, where the partner spends the most time.
Look in upper rooms, high places, bookshelves near near pictures, writing instruments, papers.
Julie K also said bedroom, boxes, upper places.

YES, YES, they were in the bedroom on the top shelf of the closet. They wer in plain site but not, I found them in the evening bag I use when I go out with my husband. SO they were in the bedroom, upper places, partner, but I didn't remember putting them in the evening bag. I looked in the closet and on the shelves, but never in the bag. Toight we have a party and -there were the gloves.

Horary works in the most astounding ways.
Goca

Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fine, glad you found them! At what dierection you found them and what colour was bag?
moonwise

Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:42 pm    Post subject: direction Reply with quote

my evening bag is black and the direction is in the north western section of the flat.
Goca

Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you.
Julie K

Posted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:46 am    Post subject: Where Are My Gloves? Reply with quote

moonwise,

Thanks for your post - so glad you found your gloves! Smile

Julie K
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
spirlhelix

Posted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:18 am    Post subject: Direction Reply with quote

Moonwise wrote:

Quote:
my evening bag is black and the direction is in the north western
section of the flat.

I have found you have to take into account where you were when you asked the question, and which direction you were facing at that moment, then use that location to find the direction to look in. If you were not in your flat when you asked the question, you might even have to consult a map to figure out which way to look for the direction of the gloves.

Anybody else notice this?

Best regards,

Spirlhelix
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Horary & Electional Astrology All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: