Oct 13 2007

Scotland(Dark Blue) v Ukraine(Yellow)
Scotland Home and Favorites -0.5
Hampden Park: 55?N49'33'' & 004?W15'07''
Local Time: 1500
Asc: 07 Capricorn
Scotland gets ASC
Saturn = 7th, Fast, Conj South Node, Oriental, Free & Direct
Moon = 9th, Slow, Fall, VOC, Increasing.
Scotland to Win?

England (White) v Estonia (Blue)
England Home and Favorites -3
Wembley 51?N33'21'' & 000?W16'46''
Local Time: 1500
Asc: 19 Capricorn
Saturn = 7th, Fast, Conj South Node, Oriental, Free & Direct
Moon = 9th, Slow, Fall, VOC, Increasing.

Who gets the Asc?

Scotland have been very impressive, top of the table, ahead of France and Italy! :shock: Who wouold have thought....

They look sort of all right again on Wednesday. One concern is that their sig(Saturn) is in partile conjunction with the S Node.

I think England should be fine too on Wednesday; everyone seems to be so worried about that plastic pitch...
Last edited by Gem on Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hi Gem,
Yes, it's great Scotland are doing so well. However, I'm not so sure about them or England on Wednesday because the Moon's aspects favour the home teams.
One concern is that their sig(Saturn) is in partile conjunction with the S Node
Hmm, we're looking at different charts here because I have Jupiter as their sig :? I had to enter the coordinates and time zone manually in SolarFire so I might have got them wrong. This is what I have

Georgia v Scotland
9pm USZ3 -4 hrs
Tbilisi, Georgia
41N43, 44E48
Asc 18Gem48

What do you have? :)

Hi Ficina
I re-checked my chart and it seems to be correct:

17 Oct, 21:00 local time(18:00 GMT), Tbilisi
AC: 3 Cancer 5

I`m beginning to be not so sure about them either becuase the nodes are angular, much as I hope they`ll win.

Re: the ENG/Rssia chart, the Moon first aspects the Nodes before applying to Mercury(Russia)... but I see what you mean. Mercury is in close contact with the MC ruler and its dispositer, which may give it some strength.
Last edited by Gem on Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gem,
It's 18.00 BST (i.e. here in England) but 17.00 GMT. They're 4 hrs ahead of GMT over in Russia and Georgia. I think you may have done the same with the England game too because I have Venus as Russia's sig. Asc 17Tau37.

Thank God you were here this morning. It seem I`ve been looking at the wrong charts :-?
What I don`t understand is that why the UEFA website should list the wrong time :???: they say 1700 local time Moscow and
2100 local time Georgia

I`m so confused!

Now it looks VERY BAD for England :(
It doesn`t look well for Scotland either but not as ba d as England; they can still have hope.

It appears I can`t trust the UEFA webstie... can anyone suggest a good place to get the right kick-off time?
Or is it the way I use Astrodienst(www.astro.com)? I simply input the local time there.

Yes, it is all very confusing and if it's any consolation it took me ages trying to work out the times and even whereabouts Georgia's stadium is!

I've checked the UEFA site and the times are correct. 21.00 Georgia and 19.00 Moscow. I don't use Astrodienst but would assume that if you enter local time, the program will adjust it to GMT for you. If it doesn't, then just deduct 4 hours from the local time to get GMT.

Scotland are strengthened by Jupiter conj Desc, but that's about it. If we give the Asc to the faves, that would be much better, but I still prefer to assign it to the home teams. I wonder how the colour method works out?

If you look at the UEFA site it`s easy to find where the game`ll kick off. If you didin`t get the kickoff times from there, where did you get them from?

Jupiter(Scotland) is conjunct the DC but it`s falling into the 6th, losing its strength, is in fact already under the horizon.

If you look at the UEFA site it`s easy to find where the game`ll kick off
Oh yes, I see now. By clicking the "more" button next to the fixture, it gives all the details. Thanks for reminding me about the UEFA site :'
If you didin`t get the kickoff times from there, where did you get them from?
I use lots of different places, including the Radio Times! I've been favouring the BBC Sport website lately.
Jupiter(Scotland) is conjunct the DC but it`s falling into the 6th, losing its strength, is in fact already under the horizon.
That's true. I think I'm a bit Frawley-influenced at the moment. He uses a 2 degree rule round the angles. Or maybe I was just clutching at straws for Scotland :neutral:

Only 2 degs?? Hmmmm but if it`s on the wrong side(6th and 12th) it`s a bit generous, I think.

I`m sorry to go on about this but it bothers me so much. The UEFA site gives the wrong times; the local times should be an hour earlier respectively. It may be wiser to use different places like you do.