Can assassinations be prevented? by Elsbeth Ebertin
translated by Jenn Zahrt PhD
A Guide to Interpreting The Great American Eclipse
by Wade Caves
The Astrology of Depression
by Judith Hill
Understanding the mean conjunctions of the Jupiter-Saturn cycle
by Benjamin Dykes
Understanding the zodiac: and why there really ARE 12 signs of the zodiac, not 13
by Deborah Houlding

Skyscript Astrology Forum

Football Predictions November 2007
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ficina

Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounded like it was an easy win for Arsenal, 3-1.
leeleelee

Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Special attention to this very interesting chart.

Ok, I just got burned by this Asian Champions League Final 2nd Leg game (1st Leg score: 1-1).

November 14, 2007
Urawa Reds (JPN) vs Sepahan (IRN)
Saitama Stadium, Japan (GMT +9)
35N54'10'' & 139E43'03''
K.O exact @ 7:25 pm and 30 seconds (Japan Local Time)

Urawa Reds are odds on favorites (odds=1.45)

Chart Asc = 06 Cancer but Moon is in Capricorn and Descendant is Capricorn. What is Lord 1?

JF did not mention anything about this in his book, so I assigned Moon to remain as Lord 1 and do without the "flow of events"

The chart's testimonies for the underdogs:
1. Antiscia L10 (Jupiter) in Underdogs House 7.
2. Moon L1 bodily in Underdogs House 7.

Mad Urawa won 2-0

Have I missed out on anything?
LaurieB

Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Chart Asc = 06 Cancer but Moon is in Capricorn and Descendant is Capricorn. What is Lord 1?

JF did not mention anything about this in his book, so I assigned Moon to remain as Lord 1 and do without the "flow of events"

Actually he does mention it: he says you cannot do all the charts, or words like that.
My opinion is that you always have to use the Moon as flow of events.
In these charts I try to find another likely planet as ruler to replace the Moon and in this chart there is an obvious one: Mars in 1.

Moon, as flow of events is applying to conjoin Mars, Lord 1. Favourite wins. Isn't hindsight a wonderful thing Laughing
Andrew Bevan

Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Norway - Turkey 1-2 on Saturday!
What everyone though would be an easy home run that would qualify Norway to the European Championships, has now turned into a football nightmare. Norway took an early lead in the game for the Turks to turn the tables as the match developed. Now Turkey has to loose and Norway win final matches for Norway to stand a chance to get through. Sick

Norway is Scorpio. Turkey is Virgo. Moon was in Aquarius. The Moon does cast its antiscia to Scorpio, but Scorpio and Aquarius are violent signs [i.e. male sexuality]. The Moon in Aquarius and the Sun in Scorpio causes a rejection of dignity. The lights do not support eachother - therefore the Norway (also the home team) run into disaster and their qualification to the EU finals is aborted! Thumbs down
Ficina

Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, it doesn't look good for Norway, Andrew Sad I can't see Turkey losing at home against Bosnia tomorrow, with Moon conj MC of match chart and trine PoF.
Rohan

Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi friends,

We have facinating EPL match on Saturday.

Bolton V Manchester United

24 /11/2007
Bolton
15:00

Asc: Taurus 8 19
Bolton Kit White So Asc. Bolton

Venus is stronger than retro and debilitated Mars (Dec Lord)

Bolton can upset mighty Manchester United
Coffee

Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agreed, if Capricorn rising is anything to go by with Alex Ferguson.
A Mercury opposite Saturn aspect.
Ficina

Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Because of the Full Moon, today's match charts all have PoF sitting on Desc. In two of the 3pm games, Bolton v ManU and Middlesbrough v Villa, it is partile conjunct, by which I mean PoF is within same degree as Desc. Since I can't see anything else going on in the charts, I'm wondering if this will be an indication of victory for the away teams. ManU are odds-on faves and Villa are marginal faves.
Ficina

Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great call, guys Thumbs up Bolton 1 ManU 0. Hope you had some money on it. Bolton were around 6/1 I think. Interesting that Fergie was "sent off" to sit in the stand after having words with the ref at half time.

Villa won 3-0 Smile
Andrew Bevan

Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done, Rohan! Bolton's 1-0 victory over ManU is probably one of the best predictions I've seen here for some time. Cool

Sorry you others! Keep up the good work! Thumbs up
Coffee

Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ficina wrote:
Great call, guys Thumbs up Bolton 1 ManU 0. Hope you had some money on it. Bolton were around 6/1 I think. Interesting that Fergie was "sent off" to sit in the stand after having words with the ref at half time.

Villa won 3-0 Smile

Always do.
Andrew Bevan

Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rosenborg-Chelsea at Lerkendal, Trondheim, Norway 63N25 10E25. Kick-off at 20.45 LST (19.45 GMT). Asc 16LE20, MC 15AR12.

I'm not sure how to judge this chart, but weather conditions will sure be extreme. I have Trondheim as ruled by Pisces and Leo. Does Moon applying to the Sun, lord of the Leo ascendant, give advantage to the home team? Odds are 6,25:1 if Rosenborg win. the descendant is hardly hospitable with Neptune there in Aquarius, Saturn joined with the South Node.

Anyone with more experience with eventcharts that would care to comment?
Rohan

Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Andrew,

Thanks a lot. But there is lot more to be done.
Ficina

Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Does Moon applying to the Sun, lord of the Leo ascendant, give advantage to the home team?

I don't see anything else going on in the chart, so I would say, yes, the Asc team wins. There is then the question of who gets the Asc - the home team or the odds-on fave, Chelsea? Applying the colour method, if Chelsea wear yellow then they get Asc, but if they wear white, then I've no idea! According to the club, the kit is still to be confirmed.

There are seven other CL games at the same time tomorrow, some with Leo Asc and some with Cancer Asc. If we use JF's suggestion of the Moon's dispositor for the Cancer team, then that is the Sun. So in all eight games, the Asc team has the benefit of Moon trine Sun. The Moon's proximity to the Asc may make a difference. It will be interesting to see what happens.

Leaving aside the Asc allocation problem, Moon trine Sun is often an indication that the fave will win.
Andrew Bevan

Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there any other way to determine who is represented by the ascendant. One idea that came to mind was that the Moon in the same sign as the ascendant could indicate that the ascendant is for the home team. But this would solve the problem of several matches being played at the same time.

Can we apply the ascendant which is in the terms of Venus, Venus being in his own sign in the 4th and representing the home team. The Moon is beseiged by Mars and Saturn, and may affect the quality of the game. Mars is ruler of the 10th, the referee, retrograde in Cancer in the 11th house. Can this be interpreted that the referee may give an advantage to the home team, or team signified by the ascendant?

In Lerkendal, Trondheim, Uranus squares the Ascendant/Midheaven midpoint. Could this be enough to shake the favourites, Chelsea, and lead to yet another Rosenborg victory? I don't know. I would expect Rosenborg to appear in their traditional white tops and black shorts, which wouldn't interfere with Chelsea wearing blue - but we must see.

Personally, I like a chart that answers itself best. I don't like too much guesswork of working out who is the ascendant (according to who is favourite or what colour suits they wear). But the regular team of forum participants seem to be making a thorough job in deciphering that code.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Sport and Speculation All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: