Spain vs Northern Ireland.

David Healy (or "God" as he is known to me, Leeds/N.Ireland, and Fulham fans)

5th August 1979. Killyleagh. Somewhere Virgo rising methinks.

I did a prediction ages ago for David Healy to be top goalscorer in the English Championship (that long ago!) - I was so wrong about that.
He couldnt score many for Leeds against weaker opposition, but he could score a hat-trick against Spain.

Ever since then, goal after goal after goal, making him the record goalscorer in any Euro qualifying campaign.

Transits now: Uranus trine Uranus, which rules his 6th.

This transit has obviously been going on for some time. Uranus/11th house is goals, plans, hopes, wishes etc.
I dont mean football goals, but it could mean that too.

While Uranus trine Uranus is a couple of degees out, he has Mercury conjunct Uranus applying - a double aspect.

Spain will know about Healy and may well sh1t themselves at the thought of facing him again. Not saying that one person will carry the team, but when youre superman (Healy) - anything is possible and miracles can happen. Or rather, just another day in the life of David Healy.

So who would like to inform me of the good/bad news about Nothern Ireland?

99 times out of 100, Northern Ireland would not win this match - to put it in perspective.

I think Northern Ireland could get a draw out of this match, but that won't be sufficient for them to qualify :( In the match chart they are Jupiter, strong in 7th and receiving a trine from Moon. I'd like to think this is good enough for them to win, but bearing in mind they are away to an odds-on fave it seems unlikely. Anyway, I shall keep my fingers crossed for them :)

I'm still finding it hard to believe that England have failed to qualify :shock: Although Moon in 10th looked good for them, unfortunately nothing is 100% reliable. A couple of pages back I mentioned Moon applying to conjunct antiscion Saturn (L7), so it seems that that was sufficient to give Croatia the victory, even though they were the underdogs. The bookies, as usual, made England odds-on faves but I think they were being overly optimistic.

In the 1066 chart, transiting Saturn was conj Jupiter....

Ficina wrote:I'm still finding it hard to believe that England have failed to qualify :shock: Although Moon in 10th looked good for them, unfortunately nothing is 100% reliable. A couple of pages back I mentioned Moon applying to conjunct antiscion Saturn (L7), so it seems that that was sufficient to give Croatia the victory, even though they were the underdogs. The bookies, as usual, made England odds-on faves but I think they were being overly optimistic.
By offering such a big price for Croatia, its to make you look and think "hey, this team must be rubbish" I will bet on England. The bookies will know better.
Win/Win really, England go out, pay out a lot on Croatia, but get a lot of money for a) England losing and b) all the money placed on England to win the World Cup.

Ficina wrote: In the 1066 chart, transiting Saturn was conj Jupiter....
Which would indicate a good apsect. I suppose the 1801 natal was pretty telling. I wonder about the Croatia national chart too. The recent one for the independence - 90s.

I'm still finding it hard to believe that England have failed to qualify Shocked
Me too! I'm not sure if I've fully recovered from the shock and disapointment. I was looking forward to Euro 08 but the summer is going to be boring...
Although Moon in 10th looked good for them, unfortunately nothing is 100% reliable.
I think it's to do with the dispositor Mars being Rx...

Gem wrote:
I'm still finding it hard to believe that England have failed to qualify Shocked
Me too! I'm not sure if I've fully recovered from the shock and disapointment. I was looking forward to Euro 08 but the summer is going to be boring...

Unless you watch Croatia

You have to change the Part of Fortune for night
Have to? :shock: Reasons please :D They'll need to be good to counteract John's Moon phase argument, which seems very logical to me. In fact I've since noticed that Lilly uses the same reasoning in CA, p.144.

Quote:
Although Moon in 10th looked good for them, unfortunately nothing is 100% reliable.

I think it's to do with the dispositor Mars being Rx...
I wondered that too, Gem. And then I found another example where it didn't work and the dispositor was Jupiter :? Oh, well...
Unless you watch Croatia
Whom England have again been drawn against in the World Cup qualifiers - how ironic!

I have not seen widespread use of the Part of Spirit by other authors but I know how to read it into my charts. If the Sun is the light of day, and Moon of night - does it not follow that the Part of Fortune has greater significant by day, and the Part of Spirit by night?

If the Part of Spirit is more potent by night, and you have changed, according to Al-Birumi, what do you end up with?
http://www.astronor.com

Sorry, Andrew, but I just don't see the logic in your argument. I see you've put a longer post on this subject in the Traditional Techniques section, so hopefully we'll get some further opinions.