Russia 2 England 1
Georgia 2 Scotland 0

A great result for astrology! The goals were exactly in accordance with the Moon's aspects. Believe it or not, last night I actually checked out the odds for these scorelines which were 11/1 and 22/1 respectively. But I didn't put my money on :-cry

How sad, disappointing, and awful :-cry
Now Scoltand won't be able to take part in the tournament next summer; the game against Italy clearly shows that they're going to be beaten.

To see if Englan'll be able to get quailfied, we have to look at the two upcoming charts: Eng/ Croatia and Israel/Russia on 17 Nov.

The Eng/ Croatia chart looks good for England with the Moon in the 10th and I think England can beat Croatia.

I need help again with the time for the Israel/Russia match please(here I'd like to put the embarassed looking face but somehow it doesn't come out). The UEFA site gives 23:00 CET, but that'll be midnight, 18 Nov in Tel Avi... :-? ?

Gem,
I think we'll be looking for another country to support in Euro 2008 :(

I agree Italy will probably beat Scotland. Moon is in 10th but aspects favour Italy. Israel v Russia has very similar chart, KO 17.00 local time Tel-Aviv. Lots of other games have same KO time as Israel so not sure if we can justify a prediction. England v Croatia is 21 Nov and, as you say, Moon in 10th so should be OK, although Moon conj antiscion Saturn (L7) :???:

Goca,
Russia, home team, get Asc. Moon trine Saturn (L10), opp Mars (L7), trine Venus (L1).

I think we'll be looking for another country to support in Euro 2008
I agree... though I haven't looked at the Israel/Russia chart yet. Where did you find the kickoff time??

The mystery has been solved :D :'
Astrodienst hadn't updated the summer time in 2007 and beyond. I blamed the UEFA though secretly I feared I was losing my mind...
Last edited by Gem on Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Glad that's sorted out, Gem, and it was them and not you :D I've gone back to my old favourite for fixtures

http://www.fixtures365.com/

They're all listed in UK time but one advantage of that is that you can easily see which games are kicking off at the same time. Many games at 15.00 on 17 Nov. Israel are 2 hrs ahead of GMT, so 17.00.