dental surgery moon

Given the restrictions of my dental surgeon's operating schedule I have a series of less than ideal choices for dental surgery. The Moon is either in Leo or Aquarius in square to Saturn on every possible date.

I am thinking that it is better to choose the Aquarius Moon because at least then the square is ameliorated by reception. What do you think?

Thanks for your insights.

Found this info which might help from Masha'allah book On Reception:

If the application is to a malefic planet which has no dignity in that place, and it receives the lord of the Ascendant, or the Moon, the matter will be perfected.

If the application is to a malefic planet which has no dignity in that place, and it does not receive the lord of the Ascendant, or the Moon, the matter will be destroyed.

And understand that if the planets which have dominion over the matter are in [one of] the four angles, they dis-pose of the matter, hasten, arouse, and perfect it.

Good luck!

My experience with common toothaches and other dental issues begs me to tell you - forget about the elections and do it as soon as possible. :)

Keep in mind that Saturn rules the teeth and that operations of all kinds include sharp objects, cutting, sedation etc. meaning that squares and the influence of Mars is expected.
The 1st house (the head) is also worth checking.

Thanks, Aglaya. This is not urgent work, just extensive, and every possible date I've been given for the surgery is quite spectacularly bad. Nevertheless I've settled on a date which seems to be the best of a bad lot.

The date I've elected is one day after Mars turns direct, which I do not like. However that's already putting it off for over 3 months and so I've decided I'll chance it, although not without trepidation. Mars will station on my Neptune which it sextiles in my natal chart. Fingers crossed.

Thanks again for your help.