Can assassinations be prevented? by Elsbeth Ebertin
translated by Jenn Zahrt PhD
A Guide to Interpreting The Great American Eclipse
by Wade Caves
The Astrology of Depression
by Judith Hill
Understanding the mean conjunctions of the Jupiter-Saturn cycle
by Benjamin Dykes
Understanding the zodiac: and why there really ARE 12 signs of the zodiac, not 13
by Deborah Houlding

Skyscript Astrology Forum

dental surgery moon

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tara

Posted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:26 pm    Post subject: dental surgery moon Reply with quote

Given the restrictions of my dental surgeon's operating schedule I have a series of less than ideal choices for dental surgery. The Moon is either in Leo or Aquarius in square to Saturn on every possible date.

I am thinking that it is better to choose the Aquarius Moon because at least then the square is ameliorated by reception. What do you think?

Thanks for your insights.
kali

Posted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Found this info which might help from Masha'allah book On Reception:

If the application is to a malefic planet which has no dignity in that place, and it receives the lord of the Ascendant, or the Moon, the matter will be perfected.

If the application is to a malefic planet which has no dignity in that place, and it does not receive the lord of the Ascendant, or the Moon, the matter will be destroyed.

And understand that if the planets which have dominion over the matter are in [one of] the four angles, they dis-pose of the matter, hasten, arouse, and perfect it.

Good luck!
Tara

Posted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Kali. That's reassuring, which is just what I was hoping for! I'll go ahead with Moon in Aquarius with less trepidation now.

Smile Thumbs up
aglaya

Posted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My experience with common toothaches and other dental issues begs me to tell you - forget about the elections and do it as soon as possible. Smile

Keep in mind that Saturn rules the teeth and that operations of all kinds include sharp objects, cutting, sedation etc. meaning that squares and the influence of Mars is expected.
The 1st house (the head) is also worth checking.
Tara

Posted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Aglaya. This is not urgent work, just extensive, and every possible date I've been given for the surgery is quite spectacularly bad. Nevertheless I've settled on a date which seems to be the best of a bad lot.

The date I've elected is one day after Mars turns direct, which I do not like. However that's already putting it off for over 3 months and so I've decided I'll chance it, although not without trepidation. Mars will station on my Neptune which it sextiles in my natal chart. Fingers crossed.

Thanks again for your help.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Horary & Electional Astrology All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: