when will I get promoted?

I just found out that three people who were hired in the last few weeks will be promoted ahead of me.

My question is: When will I be promoted?

In this chart, my natal midheaven of 10 Taurus exactly rises. The midheaven of the horary is conjunct my natal nodes at 23 Capricorn.

Since venus is my ruler it is in the 5th house along with Saturn in 3 Virgo.

Again, I would love to post the chart, but I don't know how.

Here are the details:

1st house: 10 Taurus
2nd house: 13 Gemini
3rd house: 5 Cancer
4th house 23 Cancer
5th house 16 Leo
6th house 23 Virgo
7th house 10 Scorpio
8th house: 13 Sagittarius
9th house: 5 Capricorn
10th house 23 Capricorn

Sun: 11 Libra
Moon: 1 Leo
Mercury: 6 Scorpio
Venus 27 Leo
Mars: 2 Cancer
Jupiter: 14 Sagittarius
Saturn: 3 Virgo
Uranus: 15 Pisces
Neptune: 19 Aquarius
Pluto 26 Sagittarius

With the Moon perigrine in Leo, it's easy to see I'm pretty powerless here.
Not only that, it's in my fourth house, and not making any contact with the ruler of the 10th, Saturn, and it will square the ruler of the 6th, Mercury in Scorpio.

However, it does eventually conjunct Venus in Leo, in a unit of 27, which I would hope is 27 weeks, not 27 months, because if that's the case, I don't think I can hold out!

On the other hand, the Sun is in mutual reception with Venus the Moon will sextile the Sun in a unit of about 11. Still, even if the promotion comes in a year, that will probably not due. The workload is so crushing I doubt if I can keep up this pace for a year.

Anyone want to weigh in?

Hi Voygergirl

The prospects are not really good at your present place of work ( I know your question is when), according to chart details you have provided.

Going by the Moon (whose conjunction with Venus you have taken to show promotion...don't understand why), it meets nealy all planets EXCEPT Saturn, which represents promotion.

Anyway, the Moon first touches Mars (without going into details whether such an aspect should be taken or not)...now Mars is in FALL.

Then Moon goes to Mercury...a planet in Moon's FALL

Then Moon catches up with Sun, a planet in its FALL

(Then the general significator of promotion, the Sun, is in FALL

Then the Moon catches up with Jupiter, essentially strong but in the 8th House.

It then meets Uranus and then Neptune [deception] by opposition and then Pluto again in the 8th House...and after such a long travel finally it meets Venus by conjunction....but Venus is shortly entering its FALL.

I don't know much astrology but sings do not look good. I don't think you can get promotion (the one you want) in this establishment, if I go by chart details you have given. At best you will have to settle/compromise on something much lower than promotion.

I am sorry to sound so bleak.
Raj

When will I get promoted

I asked the question Oct. 4, in Colorado Springs, Colorado, at 19:49 p.m. (Mountain Standard Time).

However, understand, there are only two types of jobs available where I work -- the one I have now or the upper level job -- or you quit! (So I guess from Raj's assessment, I'll be quitting -- which isn't too hard to imagine).

I guess I should start looking for another job.

What happened to the promotion horary

I posted this in 2007, and here is what happened: I did NOT get promoted. But in Oct. 2007, I was moved to another division where I work with juveniles. (Note the emphasis on the 5th house!)

Then, in June of 2008, I nearly got fired after not doing well at "bootcamp" a sort of training/evaluation that lasts a week. (I was horribly sick that week which certainly didn't help matters).

Fortunately, I had a lot of support among my colleagues who lobbied for me to keep my job, which I did. To date, I still am working here and I am still in the juvenile division, which is NOT considered a promotion.

And, since the economy is so bad, my employer is now having a wage freeze: so even if I were to be promoted now, I would not be getting the raise that normally accompanies the promotion. And I'm just as happy to stay in the juvenile division.

Update on promotion question

I thought you'd be interested to know what happened since I last posted the results to the "When Will I Get Promoted" question.

I remained in the juvenile division, where I still remain today. However, over the past five years, the state office has been giving more attention to the juvenile division and I was given a significant raise.