Moon trine Sun and conj antiscion Mercury?
My experience is limited so I hesitate to write this but in the charts I've seen so far, the Moon applying to AC/DC rulers doesn't appear to have any effects; like this case it doesn't necessarily support the DC. Also antiscion seems to work only if it's really exact.
So the faves have won eight out of the nine weekend games. How monotonous.
It's hard to predict underdogs winning but they rarely win in the first place, don't they?

The Moon closely applies to Venus in the NC/Spurs chart, so I think it's not going to be a draw.

It's only since reading JF's book that I've started looking at the Moon's aspects again. I gave up on them a while ago because they weren't reliable, especially the antiscia aspects which often turned out to be red herrings. So I'm not really surprised that you haven't found them to be effective.
It's hard to predict underdogs winning but they rarely win in the first place, don't they?
That's true. I'll have to try and curb my optimistic tendencies :lol:

Spurs(Jupiter in 7) lost to NC(Rx Mercury in 6th) 3-1.
Lee... mentioned this earlier but I'm puzzled too by this.

A bright star Rigel of Mars and Jupiter nature is on the AC. I haven't looked at fixed stars before but it may make sense to look at least at the twenty brightest stars listed by Deb.

Gem wrote:Spurs(Jupiter in 7) lost to NC(Rx Mercury in 6th) 3-1.
Lee... mentioned this earlier but I'm puzzled too by this.

A bright star Rigel of Mars and Jupiter nature is on the AC. I haven't looked at fixed stars before but it may make sense to look at least at the twenty brightest stars listed by Deb.
Hull beat Barnsley 3-0 at the same time.

Tonight, 6 out of the 8 champions league games will again be Mercury vs Jupiter, let's see what happens.

My money will be on the other 2 games, Steaua Bucharest & Dynamo Kyiv NOT to lose. :D

Cheers!

My money will be on the other 2 games, Steaua Bucharest & Dynamo Kyiv NOT to lose
What are you basing this on, leelee? I saw Moon in 10th for Kyiv and was a bit worried for Man Utd. Sevilla v Bucharest looks evenly balanced. Have I missed anything?

I know all the match venues tonight are miles apart but I was quite surprised to see how different some of the charts are, considering all games kick off at the same time.

leeleelee wrote:
Hull beat Barnsley 3-0 at the same time.
From a Norwegian point of view I have trouble keeping up with the football craze of the British Isles... :) Which sign rules Barnsley? :???: In Norway we have a giggle when Barnsley play because it is pronounced 'barnslig" in Norwegian, which means 'childish'. :lala
http://www.astronor.com

I saw Moon in 10th for Kyiv and was a bit worried for Man Utd.
I was worried too :D Venus on the IC was exaclty trine the Part of Success... but I didn't see anything else which might support the DC team.

Hello friends,

Manchester United V Middlesbrough
27/10/2007
15:00
Manchester

Asc: Aquarius 02 48
Manchester United: Red
Middlesbrough: White

Dec Lord Sun is in Scorpio so Dec is Manchester United.

Asc Lord Saturn in the 7th house(in enimy's house) good for Man. United but 4th house Lord Mercury is retro and south node in the 7th house looks adverse for Man. united.
Warm Regards,
Rohaan Joshii

The Sun in the degree of the Moons fall and the degree of the nodes. The Moon Void of Course in Taurus, her dispositor being in her fall in the mutable sign Virgo in square to Jupiter, Mercury being retrograde. How about the possibilities of a larger number of matches being postponed due to bad weather?
http://www.astronor.com

I'm considering putting a bet on Aston Villa to beat Bolton on Sunday, ko 1.30pm. There is no clear favourite. Moon (Villa) is in 4th. This hasn't always been a reliable indicator in the past, but I can't see anything else going on. It could be a draw I suppose, hmm. Anyone else got any thoughts?

Derby v Everton, ko 2pm Sunday has a similar chart. The Moon is much closer to the IC, so would indicate a win for Everton who are faves.