Hi 3lees,
Interesting observations re Mercury and Jupiter. I'm going for a draw in the Everton v Liverpool derby game. Testimonies appear evenly balanced and Moon sextile Jupiter at 7 degs is probably too wide to count. Derbies are notoriously difficult to predict though.

I'm also going for a draw in Villa v Man Utd game at 5.15pm today. Nothing going on so looks rather boring. Man Utd are odds-on faves but I'm not going for the default option here because Villa will be difficult to beat at home.

I'm going for a draw too in the Everton/Liverpool this afternon but I think(or am I wishing?) Man U will be able to manage to beat A Villa. Nothing going on as Ficina said, so the faves will will; the Moon is closer to Jupiter than the other matches.
Re Saturn conj S Node, I think an odds-on fave will overcome this but an underdog will not. So Arsenal will but Middlesbro won't.
Good point. :' But with both J Terry and A Cloe missing, M'boro may have a good chance.

Ficina & Gem, I was thinking of a draw for the Everton vs Liverpool game, until I found out that Spica and Arcturus conjunt MC.

Does anyone know if the fortunate stars on MC have any effects?
Ficina wrote: First thing to bear in mind is that Arsenal and Chelsea are both odds-on faves, so we presume they will win unless there are strong testimonies to the contrary.
:' Agree. That's close to the Handicapping idea. :D

Everton 1 Liverpool 2

What a crazy match. One own goal and two penalties, two players sent off with Everton playing with 10 men for most of 2nd half. Deciding goal scored in 2nd min of stoppage time.

Hey guys, Bolton are playing in black :shock:

Ficina wrote:I'm also going for a draw in Villa v Man Utd game at 5.15pm today. Nothing going on so looks rather boring. Man Utd are odds-on faves but I'm not going for the default option here because Villa will be difficult to beat at home.
Villa (Purple/Red) vs Man Utd (Black).

Who gets Asc (Aries)??

HI,

1) Blackburn V Reading
Blackburn: Blue-white
Reading: Gray/Black
Asc: Reading

Dec wins

2) Manchester City V Birmingham
Manchester City: light Blue
Birmingham: Blue(darker)

Birmingham Ascendant

DEC wins

3) Middlesbrough V Chelsea
Middlesbrough: Red
Chelsea: Bright Green

Middlesbrough Asc

DEC wins

SO five out of three matches were correct according to colour method but
in Wigan V Portsmouth match
Wigan: Blue-white
Portsmouth:Black

Asc. Portsmouth
and Asc wins. (???)

Ficina congratulations. You were right Arsenal Won may be the Moon's aspect played its part.
Warm Regards,
Rohaan Joshii

I have a different point of view for yesterday's 3pm game. I still think that the ASC Capricorn (Saturn) is stronger than the DSC Cancer (Moon).

1) Blackburn V Reading
Blackburn: Blue-white
Reading: Gray/Black
Asc should be Reading but the manager Steve Coppell is Cancer, so i give Reading DSC. Blackburn's Handicap is -1, meaning Blackburn is expected to win by at more than 1 goal. Final Score 4-2. Asc Win.

2) Manchester City V Birmingham
Manchester City: light Blue
Birmingham: Blue(darker)
Birmingham Ascendant is correct plus manager Steve Bruce is Capricorn.
Although Manchester City won 1-0 but they failed to clear the Handicap of -1. So in my opinion Asc team(Birmingham) won, because Man City did not win by more than 1 goal.

3) Middlesbrough V Chelsea
Middlesbrough: Red
Chelsea: is Asc. They actually wore the usual dark blue. So Chelsea is Asc and Asc win 2-0. (Chelsea's handicap was -1)

4) Wigan V Portsmouth match
Wigan: Blue-white
Portsmouth:Black

Straight forward. Portsmouth Asc, Portsmouth Win 2-0.

5)Arsenal v Bolton.
Arsenal: Red
Bolton: Black.
Bolton Asc. Same as Man City, although Arsenal won the game, they fail to clear Handicapp of -2. So Asc Win.

6) Fulham v Derby.
Derby Black, ASC.
Fulham has a handicapp of -1. But the game ends in a draw.. ASC win.

6 out of 6, Asc win.

Both Arsenal and Man City manage to break even their Handicapp so it shows that they will do well this season.
As for Fulham, I dont think they will be in the premiership next season.
My $02.

I love these post mortems :D Here's another alternative angle, following on from my observation about Saturn conj S Node and giving the Asc to the home teams.

Arsenal v Bolton
Blackburn v Reading
Man City v Birmingham

Home teams all odds-on faves were able to overcome Sat/SN and won. Arsenal had additional help from Moon sextile Jupiter (L10)

Middlesbro v Chelsea
Home team underdog unable to overcome Sat/SN. Chelsea won.

The above four were very clear cut. The next two are a bit more iffy, but hindsight is a wonderful thing :wink:

Fulham v Derby
Although home team were odds-on fave, I question this because Fulham were 3rd from bottom, only 2 pts above Derby. Fulham were weak so unable to overcome Sat/SN. BUT this was counterbalanced by Moon sextile Jupiter. Result draw.

Wigan v Portsmouth
My list shows no clear fave, but I'd say Wigan were the weaker team so unable to overcome Sat/SN. Portsmouth won.

Post-match analyses can only be helpful if they give us pointers for the future. Obviously the Sat/SN was a one-off but was a significant factor on the day, as was the Moon/Jup aspect. So perhaps it is important to spot these kind of things and see how they affect particular games in different ways?

Note to leelee - it probably doesn't affect your analysis but Derby were playing in yellow.

Hmm, Fulham and Derby... remember what we were saying about the "lower levels"? :,

Gem, well done with the Man Utd result - a great performance by them and not at all boring.

Anyone got any thoughts on the remaining two games - this afternoon and tomorrow evening? As I said a page or so ago, I'm going for Sunderland to win, and Spurs possibly to get a draw.