At first I found myself agreeing with Gem and Rohan that Fulham v Portsmouth will be a draw. But now I'm wondering if Portsmouth might have the edge, with Moon in 7th sextile Mercury (L4) ??

Ficina wrote:At first I found myself agreeing with Gem and Rohan that Fulham v Portsmouth will be a draw. But now I'm wondering if Portsmouth might have the edge, with Moon in 7th sextile Mercury (L4) ??
Fulham (white) vs Portsmouth (Blue)

ASC Aquarius vs DSC Leo

May I know who gets the ASC?

Thanks.

I'm wondering if Portsmouth might have the edge, with Moon in 7th sextile Mercury (L4) ??
Well done Ficina. I would have said that that wasn't a good enough edge because the Moon first applies to the SNOde and Mercury is so weak (slow, peregrine, placed in via Combusta and 8th).

In the end there was only one draw (poor Spurs :-cry ).

Well done Ficina
Thanks Gem, although I was a bit cagey with that prediction. I thought we were both on the right kind of track with what we said about the Arsenal match. Sunderland definitely gave them a scare, coming back from 2-0 down. It was 2-2 for ages.
poor Spurs
Yes, normally a point away at Liverpool would be considered good, but not in this case where Spurs were winning right up until the 92nd minute!

Well done to Goca too :'

Thanks Rohan. I got one right, but all my others were wrong! Over the weeks we're all going to have varying degrees of success, so don't feel too disappointed if you have a not so good week. We just have to keep practising :D

We`ve got plenty of time till the next Premierhip matches so we can be well-prepared.
There are five matches at 15:00. The Moon in the 1st usually favours the AC team. I`d give the following teams AC: Arsenal, Reading, Fulham, Man CIty and M`boro but as I`m not yet proficient in using the colour method, I` love to hear others opinions.

One of the matches I have a bit of a problem with is the one on 22 Oct at 20:00 between Newcastle and Spurs. The sig for the AC is Rx Mercury in 6th and the one for DC is Jupiter on the DC so there`s no contest between them. I usually give home team the AC but if I use the colour method, will the Spurs get the AC?

Oops there`s another match at 15*00 between Wigan/Portsmouth.
Wigan`s kit is blue and white; Portsmouth blue.
I`m not sure which gets the AC in this case either.

One bothersome feature of the matches at 15:00 is that Saturn(Lord of AC and the dispositor of the Moon) is exactly conjunct the S Node.

The Moon`s next aspect is a sextile to Jupiter. Only the Arsenal/Bolton and Fulham/Derby has the MC in Sag. No surprise Arsenal beating Bolton though.

Gem,
I've had a look at Newcastle v Spurs. Moon sextile antiscion Jupiter might give Spurs a chance. It's a weak testimony but I can't see anything else going on. We'll have to wait until next week for the bookies' odds. Newcastle will be faves for sure, probably odds on. It'll be interesting to see if/how an antiscion aspect works for the underdogs.

As for the 3pm matches, I'll leave those for the colour experts :D