Rohan,
I see you do not know what is increasing and decreasing Moon. I remember we have discusion on that theme and I post in section "horary" on this forum one post where Deb explain to me with example that my way of look regarding that is right and your wrong.
Maybe that is why I got different result in AD for Sa=2 For Moon=3
After adding ED I have Sa=-3 and Moon=-2!
With that POF right on MC I expect at least draw and even ASC team win!
Greetings,
Goca
http://www.astrosport07.webs.com
http://fensi88.livejournal.com/

Dear Goca,

I got your point. It was a mistake from my end. Moon is decresing in light.

In my view DRAW is more likely.

We have five matches starting same time on Sunday and it is really intresting as well.

1) Bolton V Chelsea

7/10/2007
15:00
Bolton

Asc: Capricorn 7 09

Bolton: White
Chelsea: Yellow

Moon conjunct South Node and Saturn
Moon?s depositor is Mercury placed in Scorpio, which is sign of debilitation for Moon.

Saturn: Virgo 4 09
Moon: Virgo 3 35

2) New Castle V Everton

7/10/2007

Asc: Capricorn 05 47

New Castle: Black-white
Everton: White

3) Manchester City V Middlesbrough

7/10/2007
Manchester

Asc: Capricorn 7 29(same as Bolton V Chelsea)

Manchester City: Blue
Middlesbrough: Red

4) Blackburn V Birmingham

7/10/2007
Blackburn

Asc: Capricorn 6 51
Blackburn: white-blue
Birmingham: White

Asc. Conjunct Kaus Borealis(fortunate star)

5) Liverpool V Tottenham

7/10/2007
Liverpool

Liverpool: Red
Tottenham: White or Gray

Asc: Capricorn 6 55(same as Blackburn V Birmingham)

In all the matches Saturn is peregrine and AD +2 and Moon is too weak and afflicted.
So Draw is likely in all the matches? I am really confused.
Warm Regards,
Rohaan Joshii

Belated congrats on the colour/AH results in Champions League matches :' As I said on the other thread, Goca's colour method is definitely the way to go when games kick off at the same time. I was not really surprised that the other two methods didn't work as commonsense tells us that giving the Asc to home team or fave won't work for these matches. That's the reason I've never looked at them! I'll have a look at the other weekend games later.

Keep up the good work, everyone :D

Hi,

Congratulations Goca!! I am firm beliver of this COLOUR method. It works and works superbly than any other method. Ficina I am waiting for your anaysis of weekend EPL matches.
Warm Regards,
Rohaan Joshii

I agree that Villa/West Ham will probably be a draw. Moon in 7th favours West Ham but they are away team and underdogs. (I'm going to say more about this on the Review thread.) As Goca has pointed out, PoF on MC could be significant for Villa. Gem has done some research on this, also on the Review thread.

I've looked at Man Utd v Wigan
6 Oct, 12.45pm, Manchester

Jupiter in 1st, sextile PoF. Can't see anything else going on, so looks like a win for Man Utd. No surprises there, lol!

Jupiter in 1st, sextile PoF. Can't see anything else going on, so looks like a win for Man Utd. No surprises there, lol!
Ditto Arsenal/Sunderland on Sunday with a similar chart.
Mercury (Wigan and Sunderland) is slowing down a little.

Ficina wrote: I've looked at Man Utd v Wigan
6 Oct, 12.45pm, Manchester

Agree, things looking very good for Man Utd.

By the way, Man Utd is outright Favorites with the Asian handicapp of -1.75 goals. Meaning, Man Utd is expected to win by 2 goals.

With Jupiter so strong and Moon applying conj to L10, I predict Man Utd to really run riot on Wigan, 3-0, 4-0 or more.

Lets see what happens.

With Jupiter so strong and Moon applying conj to L10, I predict Man Utd to really run riot on Wigan, 3-0, 4-0 or more.
Wow I love the sound of it :D

That may not happen with Arsenal though, with the Moon so close to Saturn and the S Node. The Moon first applies to Mars before applying to Saturn on the matches on Sunday except the Fulham/Portsmouth one, which can be a draw because the Moon is in a partile conjunction with Saturn and the next aspect is with the S Node.

I'd say the Moon/Venus conj is maybe too wide, but we'll see. Man Utd haven't been scoring many goals lately but whether they'll turn it on against Wigan, who knows? It's a local derby after all.

Re Arsenal v Sunderland, Moon sextiles Mars (L4), then Mercury (L7), so perhaps Sunderland will get something out of it. Hard to believe though, given Arsenal's current form - they've won all their home games so far.

Reading v Derby is an interesting one, 2pm on 7 Oct. Pluto sitting on Asc doesn't look good for Reading. Moon sextiles Mars (L10), then Mercury (L7), plus Mercury is in angular house (10th). Would be nice if poor old Derby got something out of it, even if it's only their first away goal :D