Football Predictions October 2007

Hi all,

To try and keep things tidy and manageable I thought it would be a good idea to start a new thread each month for football predictions. This way the threads won't carry on for pages and pages. I'd intended doing this at the start of the season but, as you know, I was offline and unable to do so.

We can look at all matches here, not just the EPL, and using all methods and techniques - event charts, horaries etc.

Cheers,
Ficina

I've had a look at the Spurs/Villa game tonight (8pm BST, Tottenham).

Both Venus and Mars are below the horizon in succedent houses. The Moon is just inside 2nd house (Topocentric) and will be moving through 1st in real time. I think this should give Spurs the edge, especially since they are odds on faves. The Moon's sextile to Venus might help as well, although the orb is wider than the 5-6 degrees I would normally allow.

What a game it was, Spurs 4-1 down in the 1st half, fighting back and scoring the 4th goal at 92nd mins in stoppage time :shock: They definitely deserved to win...

Were there any indications of a draw in the chart??

Well, I got that one wrong but, as things turned out, I was relieved it ended in a 4-4 draw. I switched on the radio midway through the 2nd half and couldn't believe Spurs were losing 4-1 to Villa :shock: But what an amazing comeback! Motty, who was commentating on Five Live, had virtually lost his voice by the end, he was so excited, lol!

If that angular Moon continues to misbehave, it may get the order of the boot from my list of aphorisms :?

Hi Gem, we were posting at the same time just then. The only indication I can see for a draw is that the sigs were evenly balanced - both below horizon in succedent houses, so no advantage either way.

Yes, I use Topocentric for everything. I've had a look at the chart in Placidus and the Moon is on 2nd cusp, just inside 1st house ?? Either way, remember last season when we observed the Moon moving into the 1st from 2nd during the course of the game? That mostly seemed to work OK. As I always say though, nothing is 100% reliable.

Onwards and upwards ....

The only indication I can see for a draw is that the sigs were evenly balanced - both below horizon in succedent houses, so no advantage either way.
That's a good point :D

What you said works if it's really on the 2nd cusp.But in this case the 2nd cusp is 7Gem 33 and the Moon is 17 Gem 8, so I would say it's definitely in the 2nd (I use 5-deg rule).

Gem wrote:What a game it was, Spurs 4-1 down in the 1st half, fighting back and scoring the 4th goal at 92nd mins in stoppage time :shock: They definitely deserved to win...

Were there any indications of a draw in the chart??

Asian Handicapp Odds for the game: Spurs -0.5

Spurs gets ASC and chart favours Aston Villa (Mars is stonger).

So a Draw is a correct result.

Champions League Oct 2nd 2007,

Lyon (White) vs Rangers (Blue)
Lyonnais Gerland Stadium 45N43'25" 4E49'56"
Time: 2045 (France)
//Chart is almost similiar to yesterdays Spurs vs Villa game, except that this time Mars is much stronger. //
Lyon favorites (Asian Handicapp -1), Home and Color gets the ASC.
My predictions: Draw (90%), Rangers Win (10%)

3 other games with almost similar charts:

Stuggart(White) vs Barcelona(Maroon/Blue)
Barcelona Favorites, AH odds -0.75

Man Utd(Red) vs Roma (White)
Man Utd Favorites, AH odds -0.75

Inter (Blue/Black) vs PSV (Red/White)
Inter Favorites, AH odds -1.25

**If "color" assignment of ASC/DSC, the results will be Barcelona, Man Utd and Inter to win by at least 2 goals margin.

**If "Favs get the ASC", Roma and Stuggart to at least get a draw, PSV to draw or lose by only 1 goal.

**If "Home team gets ASC", Roma to at least get a draw, barce will win by 2 goals and PSV to draw or lose by only 1 goal

Lets see what happens.

You've done a great job there, leeleelee. I'm really impressed! Will be very interesting to see how it pans out. Looking forward to watching the ManU/Roma game on telly tonight.

Shock horror! Sorry Ficina I noted down the wrong 2nd cusp. I'd love to experiment with Topocentric too (especially with the natal) but sadly it's not available at Astrodienst.

Reviewing my collection it seems the Moon in the 1st and the Moon in the 2nd are a completely different story. The Moon in 2nd doesn't seem so supportive of the AC team as in the 1st.
emember last season when we observed the Moon moving into the 1st from 2nd during the course of the game? That mostly seemed to work OK. As I always say though, nothing is 100% reliable.
I'm not sure to which game you referred but I think the Moon'll have to be moving away from the 2nd cusp (ideally 5 degs away) into the 1st from the 2nd cusp. In this case the Moon is EXACTLY on the cusp where the 2nd cusp influence is the strongest.

Lee
Surprise win for Rangers but it's impressive the way you incorporate Asian Handicap odds in your prediction :)