Interesting work. I have lectured on my research into Mensa-level intelligence using the 300+ timed charts in AstroDatabank.

I haven't included this Lot into my calculations - ADb doesn't include it - but it might be interesting to see where it falls in those charts.
Frank Piechoski

This is a really interesting study! A couple of questions:

1. Did you compare your "brainiacs" with a control group from the general population?

2. Are you aware of the large literature in the behavioural sciences pointing to the problems in the concept of IQ and instruments used to measure it? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligence_quotient For example, variance in IQ test scores can relate to child-rearing, socio-economic level, education, nutrition, cultural background, and even the time when the subject took the test.

3. From an astrological perspecitive, some biographical, transit, and progression data on the individual would seem really helpful. For example, we might imagine a really bright child, whose birth chart shows super indicators of high intelligence. Yet if we don't know that the child received a serious head injury at age 12 (with transits bearing out an accident) we might simply wonder why his case failed to support the hypothesis.

4. The Astro Data Bank at www.astro.com contains a few dozen charts of highly intelligent people/Mensa members. This might be another data source.

Best wishes for your research, W.

Frank:

"I haven't included this Lot into my calculations - ADb doesn't include it - but it might be interesting to see where it falls in those charts."

Hakan:

Actually it was among my plans to use and compare those data within the context of my work as a control group. Let us see what you will come up with. I will not be surprised if the mean house strength of that group based on equal houses falls in 7.0 - 7.5, or comes out to be slightly above 7.5 (as a mere guestimate).