Global financial markets

Many markets made an intermediate low with the lunar eclipse of March 3. 2007 and have rallied for roughly two months. Up ahead lies the New Moon conjunct Algol, sometimes indicative of people loosing their heads. As the Moon now moves towards its last (and waning) quarter in Aquarius - markets look weak in anticipation of a possible upset. The Swedish market dropped over 2,5% today May 8. 2007.
http://www.astronor.com

Some technicians are predicting a final exhaustion rally out into the month of June. What we are experiencing now is that markets (i.e. the Swedish OMX) is getting more and more volitile, which is typical for a stock market top. Investors are getting more and more on nerves.

Expectancy is wide that a large correction is just round the courner - after maybe just that final run!

Experience suggests that many investors would use this final run to get out of positions - so that the final rally is more likely to run short in both time and market expectation! And then - everyone will be on sell!

So don't wait to long before securing funds. That would be my advice!

Share this with you !

"Generally, Jupiter planet of the party is in it' home of Sagattarius.

Pluto planet of the power is there too.

So we are having really big excessive party just now.

Both planets leave Sag by early next year so THE PARTY WILL END BIG TIME.

From the little I know it's a dangerous time becasue it's right at the top.

Literally the VERY TOP.

When Jupiter turns to leave between 3rd Aug to 12 Aug it will leave a BIG PRESENT for anybody who gets out then.

Pluto is complicating things a LITTLE because it is still adding power even as the party begins to quieten.

Some people may still make money after Jupiter moves forward in Aug.

This will be seen as Pluto's gift in the period 3rd Sept to 13th Sept as we discussed. Peak 10th.

In fact there will be as time as both planets speed up that it seems that money is being made SO EASILY.

This will peak before 15th December.

Anybody hoping for growth after that will LOOSE.

I'd say after 30th Nov it's right on the EDGE, if not on an over hang.

It's a very interesting situtation.

A once in a life time.

If the theory is right then anything sensibly bought around

10th June to 30th June should benefit from the above.

It's like the furthest point back on the back swing.

Rather you than me.

I'll think about this ALOT and try to simplyfy it.

Don't push too much because it's hard put it into words that you understand without stepping over the line into your land.

I have to talk in SYMBOLS alot.

I'm also trying to determine where the edges are.

They are in fact a few degrees before the literal end.

(I'll check this becasue some see it as super boster time)

A bit like you see the edge before you are over it but by then it's too late to stop.

I think the down turn will definately really be clear early December and plummeting in January.

Let me sleep on it.

PS In reality I need to come up with a lot more to help you but really this is all pretty clear in general terms.

What happens on 10 June to 30th June will predict things. If the market is dropping and then starts to pick up then I think big opportunites are possible.

However, even it it hold it's price then it just means even higher is to come. There is also the Solar Eclipse around Sept 21st which could see some sort of sudden change. It's like a sudden sweep but that could push things up again.

Jupiter planet of the party is in it' home of Sagattarius. Pluto planet of the power is there too. So we are having really big excessive party just now. Both planets leave Sag by early next year so THE PARTY WILL END BIG TIME.

From the little I know it's a dangerous time becasue it's right at the top. Literally the VERY TOP. When Jupiter turns to leave between 3rd Aug to 12 Aug it will leave a BIG PRESENT for anybody who gets out then. Pluto is complicating things a LITTLE because it is still adding power even as the party begins to quieten.

Some people may still make money after Jupiter moves forward in Aug. This will be seen as Pluto's gift in the period 3rd Sept to 13th Sept as we discussed. Peak 10th.

In fact there will be as time as both planets speed up that it seems that money is being made SO EASILY. This will peak before 15th December. Anybody hoping for growth after that will LOOSE.

I'd say after 30th Nov it's right on the EDGE, if not on an over hang. It's a very interesting situtation. A once in a life time. If the theory is right then anything sensibly bought around 10th June to 30th June should benefit from the above. It's like the furthest point back on the back swing. Rather you than me.

I'll think about this ALOT and try to simplyfy it. Don't push too much because it's hard put it into word that you understand without stepping over the line into your land. I have to talk in SYMBOLS alot. I'm also trying to determine where the edges are.

They are in fact a few degrees before the literal end. (I'll check this becasue some see it as super boster time) A bit like you see the edge before you are over it but by then it's too late to stop.

I think the down turn will definately really be clear early December and plummeting in January. Let me sleep on it.

What happens around 10th June to 30th is important. It's the furtherst point of the back swing. A bit like a puch. If you have to pull the fist back then the opponent sees it coming. ie if it goes down it won't go up so much.

My feeling is that if the Market holds up then then it will really climb. (Same with Petrel) Also Solar Eclipse around 21st Sept could also show where things are going. It's a time of sudden adjustment but could be up. It will be in Vrigo so that is the sign of Perfection.

H."

Sorry if this is a bit of a mess but I'll try to summaries sometime.
Yikkes!

You will find me more active in the market in the time to come, my main interest being derivates. Derivates are high-geared trading tools and may give a high return, but if you're the wrong way and don't get out - you loose ALL your money.

On the OMX30 index the call OMXS30-7E1280 went from SEK 0,75 to SEK 6,00 from Wednesday to Thursday, but on Friday it lost all value and closed at zero. So on the one hand you could have made 700% or you could have lost 100% - whichever you like the best!

Presently it looks as if the market may have some more to do on the upside.

Astrology may give some useful clues but always stick with the market and DON'T BE GREEDY! Try to understand what technical analysts are talking about. Here is a good link: http://www.mclarenreport.net.au/article ... orts-2007/

I also have a site with realtime graphs of European, Nordic, US and Asian idexes, if that is of any use. http://www.astronor.com/usa.htm

It still looks as if the markets have got a strong rallying movement up ahead. My main focus is on the Swedish/Nordic OMX30 index. You may find a link to intraday grafs and tools at http://www.astronor.com/work.htm

But the key factor is volatility at the top! This means that the market conviction swiftly shifts and makes irregular volatile movements at the top. So you have to keep on your toes and in a light, flexible position.

I still, however, believe that the markets are due to break out on the upside - with a gush of investment participants flowing to the market to try and get in.

The most significant low of markets of the recent path was made on June 13. 2006. There is a lot of maths involved here, but the most basic and reasonable stipulation of a keydate and turning point would either be on June 2. 2007, which is 12 lunar synodic cycles from June 13.2006, or June 13. 2007 - which simple as it seems, represents an annular year of 365 days.

I could issue charts which broke down the calculations into smaller intervals and which made an arguement for the latter keydate of June 13.2007 - but it remains getting there first. In the remaining fortnight from the time of writing I am looking for a possible rise of approximately 5% on the Swedish OMX30 - but the strength of the rise does not particularly concern me as long as the market breaks up within the week to come - and either of the keydates fall in - proving timing to be right.

Notice the New Moon of June 15. in Gemini - this is interesting because of Mercury in his first station at 11CN36. When Mercury goes retrograde close to an anticipated or possible peak, I always love to refer to Mercury's station at 13SC11 on Friday Oct.16.1987. Mercury did at that time rule the preceding syzygy, which was the solar eclipse of Sep.23.1987. Now Mercury going retrograde does not neccesarily imply that the market is going down - but we are looking for a turn of sentiment and maybe some irrational factors that could kick in too.

Iran are still kicking up the dust regarding their Uranium enrichment program - and as we get closer toward the end of August, we may see more stress on the build in this region.

Keep you posted.

The most significant low of markets of the recent path was made on June 13. 2006. There is a lot of maths involved here, but the most basic and reasonable stipulation of a keydate and turning point would either be on June 2. 2007, which is 12 lunar synodic cycles from June 13.2006, or June 13. 2007 - which simple as it seems, represents an annular year of 365 days.
Well June the 2. certainly represented the top of this market. The markets reached temporary lows on June 8. and are due to have completed their correction up again within June 13. which was the 2nd keydate. Then downhill it bears.

Will the markets crash?

Todays date is June 15. Markets have expressed volatility and staged an impressive recovery. Today we have the New Moon in Gemini and during the day ruler Mercury enters his first station at 11CN36. This is apt to upset the market and could reveal information or a swing of sentiment that puts values into a sudden reverse.

I have no record of how often this happens, but Mercury made his first station also on October 16. 1987. This occured at 13SC12. In this case Mercury also was ruler of the preceding New Moon, which was the Lunar Eclipse of September 23. 1987.

Very interesting stuff, Andrew.

I don't have much experience using current transits but prefer to use natal charts.

I would think the markets are headed substantially lower this fall. Check out the NYSE Composite chart for example -- May 6 1982 10.00 am NY. Sidereal chart ruler Mercury will be squared by the stationing Saturn. If the chart "works", then it really should be bearish. To me, this is an excellent test of the use of these stock index natal data.
www.modernvedicastrology.com

Back after a short vacation. Thanks for the input, ChrisK.

I was looking for a short-term turningpoint around June 27 and then July 4, the latter being one lunation from the tops of June 4 (first trading day after June 2). Well, June 27 turned out to be a local bottom, so I am looking to see if July 4 proves to be a rotation point and a top.
The Dow and s&p, dax and omx30 appear to agree to this pattern - although the Nasdaq and Norwegian OBX are overshooting.

In my opinion the volatility of the market gives away the top. Markets are volatile along the top and always need time for some distribution.

The dollar is collapsing, the yield on the way up, both Morgan Stanley and Greenspan have issued their warnings. The ShangHai stockexchange is in turmoil and appears to be ahead of European and US markets in its cycle. In my opinion it only takes someone to say "Boo!" and values will heavily escalate towards the downside.

What actually triggers the sell-off is hard to pick. All the crucial factors are there already but then the markets seem to be able to adjust and digest this. It is when the unknown and unexpected occurs that the market panics. It's my opinion that the market may be on the brink of loosing perspective of all considerations. At that point there is confusion and the market caves in as nobdy can add up a positive balance.

The OMX30 (Sweden and Scandinavia) has active technical breaks that point 5% and 12% toward the downside - so lets first see what turns up (or rather down) in the firstcoming week and take a new perspective after that.

You certainly have a lot of market knowledge, Andrew.

I don't follow it that closely but it's interesting to see if or how celestial patterns can correlate to market moves.

Right now, I'm looking at the aforementioned NYSE chart and waiting to see what the effect of the transit Sun-Uranus trine will be. On the July 10-11, Sun will be conjunct the ascendant of this chart. At the same time, the Mercury station will be forming a near-exact t-square with the natal Venus-Mars opposition.

Certainly this appears to be a volatile time. Beyond that, I can't say.

On July 16th, I am monitoring transit Mars because it will conjoin natal Sun. What makes this potentially significant is that the natal Sun is in a close trine with South Node (Ketu). In Vedic astrology, this is a powerful aspect. Although nominally malefic, Ketu more fundamentally energizes whatever it touches and creates a situation of breaking down barriers. Whatever the direction of the market (how's that for a cop-out!), this underlines the theme of volatility this week.

ChrisK wrote:You certainly have a lot of market knowledge, Andrew.

I don't follow it that closely but it's interesting to see if or how celestial patterns can correlate to market moves.

Right now, I'm looking at the aforementioned NYSE chart and waiting to see what the effect of the transit Sun-Uranus trine will be. On the July 10-11, Sun will be conjunct the ascendant of this chart. At the same time, the Mercury station will be forming a near-exact t-square with the natal Venus-Mars opposition.

Certainly this appears to be a volatile time. Beyond that, I can't say.

On July 16th, I am monitoring transit Mars because it will conjoin natal Sun. What makes this potentially significant is that the natal Sun is in a close trine with South Node (Ketu). In Vedic astrology, this is a powerful aspect. Although nominally malefic, Ketu more fundamentally energizes whatever it touches and creates a situation of breaking down barriers. Whatever the direction of the market (how's that for a cop-out!), this underlines the theme of volatility this week.
The New York market fell over 1% today. That's definitely volatile. Presumably, had the Mercury station occurred in a soft aspect to this natal opposition, the market might have gone up. I'll see when this happens next and be sure to report back.

So now let's see what happens on Monday the 16th when the Mars aspect happens. I'd guess the market will go lower then.

Yes, Mercurys second station on July 10...

At an earlier stage of the game I issued a warning published on one of Norways leading financial internetsites, Hegnar Online, indicating that the market was vulnerable from Mercurys first station on June 15. The comparison was with the crash of 1987, in both cases Mercury being the ruler of the previous new Moon. In retrospect stock markets DID NOT COLLAPSE in the period from June 15 but at the same time the dollar has caved in and oilprices have soared. A combination of pressures spell trouble for most global stock markets but during Mercurys retrogradation most global stock market indicies have either rallied or corrected upwards. At the point of the 2nd station of July 10. the market is brought to the point of a new look at the facts and evaluating HOW SOUNDLY BASED the movement occuring while Mercury has been retrograd actually was. I reason we could see some more downside now - but the pattern yet has to unfold.