Club of 27 Seminar

Hoping that some of you are interested...

Club of 27
Sunday 22 September
10 am - 5 pm
At the Theosophical Society, 50 Gloucester Place, London W1

Uranus, Pluto and the Swinging Sixties: on this 40th anniversary of the Summer of Love and Peace we will mull over the lives of the immortal rock icons Brian Jones, Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, Jim Morrison and Kurt Cobain ? the ?club of 27? who died on their Uranus-trine returns. John Etherington, Adam Smith, Alex Trenoweth, Pete Watson and Neil Spencer will be our guides on the colourful lives of these legends of rock. Treat yourself to a day of quality nostalgia.

Music supplied by Claire Chandler, Hosted by Nick Kollerstrom

Ticket Price - ?27 - please contact Gill Dorren on 0782 5304071 or email on vejumo@btinternet.com or please send cheque to - Attn Gill Dorren - 'Club 27' The Theosophical Society 50 Gloucester Place London W1

Please contact Gill direct with any queries.

Kim
www.kimfarnell.co.uk

Dear Kim,

This sounds like a lot of fun, both astrologically and musically-speaking. [Now if only I were still living in Bristol I could take a National Express day-return to London....] Hope you all have a great and enlightening day.

By the way, I wonder if it could be demonstrated whether on average the level of interest held by astrologers in music exceeds that which would be expected by chance.... It often occurs to me that the kind of mind which enjoys the combination of mathematics and people-study inherent in astrology might also tend on average to be especially favourably disposed towards music.

Since music is a quasi-universal source of enjoyment, however, I fear it would be virtually impossible to arrive at a satisfactorily quantifiable definition of interest in it, when undertaking such a study.

Philip

Thanks for posting Kim!

I just wanted to point out that the last eclipse was near the Uranus/Pluto cj which took place during the summer of love and peace!

Hope to see some of you there. . .don't be a stranger.

Best,

Alex