The chart shows he/she is famous w/ moon & Saturn conjoining MC.

He/she made good money but spent it just as quick as he made it.

Moon and saturn together (natural enemies) in 9th house trying to move into 10th. hmm.

His ruler of 10th, sun is in his 12th if we apply the 5' orb rule and he had Venus & Mercury there as well which are rulers of 8th and 12th.

He/she looks to be someone who really enjoys working in seclusion though he has aspects that show fame. It looks like his work has brought him fame and money (jupiter in 1st). He/she ( I don't know why I keep thinking He) has a fixed cross so very dedicated to whatever it is he has set upon and continues it to its completion.

Will post more after I ponder more..

Any clues to come? (tho your clues threw me off the last one with that "crashing down" bit which automatically made me think of stock markets etc., so not sure I should be asking for any :lol: )

One other thing that came to mind:

With Jupiter in his first, in Sag., and being his almuten of his chart, this suggests a longer life and that his best years were his older years.

RC

Remember back in grade school when you would come back from summer break and you'd forget your multiplication tables?

I know I was approaching some kind of deeper understanding with the interpretation of the last mystery chart, but now I can't remember what I learned! Maybe it was something about depositors.

Again we have Jupiter in the first house, but I suppose I'll have to review the last chart to determine why it didn't work out, and apply that hypothesis to this chart.

I know it would be some work Tom, but it would be great to have some kind of conclusion post at the end of the mystery reveled thread, to highlight the themes we've uncovered and hopefully some techniques we could apply to other charts.

Maybe we could create our own astrological aphorisms! :D

I'll be back!

P.S. - No clues. I'd prefer the positivist approach here.

I know it would be some work Tom, but it would be great to have some kind of conclusion post at the end of the mystery reveled thread, to highlight the themes we've uncovered and hopefully some techniques we could apply to other charts.
This is a good idea. The length of some of the comments and flipping back and forth between screens makes this somewhat difficult and time consuming, but I'll give it a shot.

Tom

This is my first post, so I hope it's okay to add, that he(for some reason) looks like a playwright. The prominant Mercury, the Leo on the 10th and Saturn on the MC. It makes me think of someone in particular, but I'm probably wrong.

Hi Labalance,

The idea is not to guess the individual, but tell us things you see in the chart, just as you did. We posted Mystery Chart guidelines take a look at them and post your thoughts as often as you like.

Tom

RC wrote:
His ruler of 10th, sun is in his 12th if we apply the 5' orb rule ....
What was I talking about here?? :-?

I see you edited the chart. It must have pushed the sun back from the 12th cusp.

RC

I didn't edit the chart. I can't. I have limited editing abilities on Skyscript and I can't post a chart on the threads. I send the charts to Deb and she puts them on. This is why there is a delay sometimes (like this time) between the time I make the initial post and the time the chart appears. Also if I edited the chart there would be a note to that effect on the post, and I would have mentioned it. I also double checked to see if the data I posted and the chart matched. I could have made a mistake when I first calculated it, although I do check. Nothing there either.

Tom

Tom wrote:I didn't edit the chart. I can't. I have limited editing abilities on Skyscript and I can't post a chart on the threads. I send the charts to Deb and she puts them on. This is why there is a delay sometimes (like this time) between the time I make the initial post and the time the chart appears. Also if I edited the chart there would be a note to that effect on the post, and I would have mentioned it. I also double checked to see if the data I posted and the chart matched. I could have made a mistake when I first calculated it, although I do check. Nothing there either.

Tom
I saw this up there:

"Last edited by Tom on Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total"
which I why I thought so.

If the chart wasn't changed, then I must have printed out a different house system since the Sun is not on 12th cusp in the chart up there as I was blabbering about. :-?

RC

Hi,

This native has so many planets and interesting fixed stars on the angles (more exactly rising, setting, culminating) that I think it is worthwhile having a look at some of them. I picked out some citations.

In roman times, it was fashionable social talk to discuss one?s rising star. This native has UNUKALHAI, the heart of the serpent, rising.

Dr. Eric Morse says about that:
?The neck, rather than the head, is where a snake has its brain, its seat of knowledge. So this star is all about that knowledge that the good doctor has won from his labors, that knowledge of where we came from, what we are, where we are going, what holds us back, what to do about healing it. (he is referring to this star's position in the constellations Serpens and Ophiuchus, which are related to medicine and healing). This Saturn-Mars star does in some measure merit the black reputation it has gained from the debasers of astrology, for those who will abuse and, mis-use, the gifts available here, are as deserving of being struck off the register as any corrupt doctor. But those who will give service, in healing or teaching of what they receive, have only good fortune where Unukalhai shines on them.? (The Living Stars, Dr Eric Morse, 1988, Amethyst Books, ISBN 0-944256-02-3).

And Mrs Ebertin:
?In the Neck of the Serpent, Unukalhai shows its properties as a Martian force combined with Saturn and is often really dangerous and destructive.? (The Fixed Stars and Their Interpretations, Ebertin-Hoffman, originally published in 1928).

In culmination, we find the fixed star ALPHARD, together of course with Moon and Saturn.

Bernadette Brady says about Alphard:
?Unconcious intense emotions?
?Alphard (Sat-Ven) in its symbolism of the great serpent, and at times it is a difficult star. Here is the Heart of the Serpent which can easily be manifested in our turbulent world as violent, untamed, and emotional outbursts. Nevertheless, to think of Alphard in this purely violent way is misleading for the serpent, and thus its Heart, is only just re-emerging in the human psyche. When submerged in the unconscious, it can be murderous and violent in manifestation. However, its preferred expression is conscious passion. Much would depend on the planet it is connected to in your chart yet, you must always remember that you are working with very strong feelings and would need to resist striking back in anger. A better use of the energy is to focus on a subject or a cause to which you can devote your strength and determination.?

In combination with Saturn:
?A person who fights the system, the establishment. The long struggle.?

At least two other Stars/Constellations at the Midheaven say ?Prosperity in trade and voyages?

Turning to the planets, the conjunction of Moon and Saturn exactly at the MC sticks out. It receives a trine from Mars. I would say that the native wants to be ? and probably is ? an authority in his field of knowledge which probably is a subject indicated by the fixed stars: Hidden wisdoms, looking to the darker side of human nature. With quite a sharp speaking/writing style.

Another possibility is a military person. Mars and Jupiter are sitting in the constellation Scorpio.

I hope I didn?t bore you with too many citations, and you don?t miss houses, signs and rulerships. ? But yes, the elements Fire and Water are dominant: A Steam Pot!

Best regards
Ren?