Neptune (now) ruling Britain?

Although other proposals as to the "correct" horoscope of Britain have been discussed here, I firmly believe that the 1801 chart can and should be relied on - along with the 1066 - chart (including the New Moon preceding it - which gives an AC on the first degree of Cancer.)

Lots of rains in Britain, parts of the country flooded - and obviously alcoholism spreading... and a new Prime Minister with a Pisces -sun.

Following the secondary progressions of the 1801 chart, one finds that there was a full moon on July 25, 1801 - the exact time being 14:30 GMT.
This f.m. has (2007) just taken effect and it will exert its influence for some more years to come. You'll find Neptune conj. AC and Pluto (though not exactly) conjunct IC. So the ruler of house four gets "concrete", fully visible.
Looking at the retrograde (or do you say "regressive"?) secondary progressions one finds that 2007 corresponds to June 10th, 1800. There Pluto is conjunct AC - the AC being on the third degree Pisces - which is a SA/NE- quality - both floods and purification.
It is also worthwhile looking at the SA/JU-conjunction of May 28, 2000, 16:05. It shows Neptune conjunct IC over London.

Certainly there are further implications:as everyone knows prices for real estates in London have become terribly expensive - but the charts tell us that this will soon end - and there may soon be a collapse of that market.
If I were a Londoner I'd sell my house (or flat) NOW.
Greetings
LL

LL - would you use the 1066 chart for matters relating specifically to England? With reference to the rainfall in Britain this year, the Moon and Jupiter in the 1927 chart may be significant.

P.P.,
I last came to Britain 23 years ago (after having been there quite often before), so I'm afraid I'm not very familiar with what's going on beyond the Channel. However, I regularly read British papers.

"LL - would you use the 1066 chart for matters relating specifically to England?"
Actually I've never thought about that - but you are certainly right asking that question. Well, I'd say yes - on the basis of my (certainly restricted) knowledge of the history of the Biritish Isles.
With a view to the 1927 - chart - I did not say that it is without any significance. But one should never underestimate the forces of the "fundamental" charts.
Let me give you an example: The horoscope of my country - Germany, i.e. the Federal Republic of Germany - is definitely the right one. By the way - Th. Campion et al. were right when they said that the correct chart is based on May 24th, 1949, Bonn, 0:00 = 23/05/ 22:00 GMT - not on the proclamtion of our constitution ("Grundgesetz") during the afternoon the day before. (As far as I can see the chart should now be relocated to Berlin.)
Nevertheless the chart of the German Empire, founded in 1871, still has a lot to say - which can easily be seen when looking at the years 1989/1990 - German Reunification. Another "by the way": the proclamtion itself took place on January 18th, 1871. However the "Reich" actually came into being on January 1st, 1871, midnight, Berlin.
Greetings,
LL

"Septars" and the 1927 chart

PP
with apologies- Why? I should have realized the importance of the 1927 chart earlier. I would not go so far as to say that it has replaced the cart of 1801, but it is certainly able to furnish a lot of fundamental evidence.

I usually prefer the secondary (and tertiary) progressions, namely those of the moon phases (as recomended by D.Rudhyar).
Apart from that I also make use of the so-called "Septars" - which are well-known over here (and practically unknown outside the "Continent"). A Septar is a "magnified" Solar chart - i.e. a Solar chart is looked upon as a chart for the time of seven years.
How it works: The birth chart actually is the first solar, on the first birthday one year later one can cast the second solar. However, this solar not only reflects the second year, it also - more important - has alot to say about the time from 7 - 14. The third solar (=second birthday) refers to the years from 14-21 etc. (The Septars were discovered by the German astrologer Wolfgang D?bereiner in the early Fifties.)

So, with respect to the chart that you are in favour of - 11.04.1927, 23:00 GMT. London, the solar based on the year 1928 is the second Septar, meaning that it describes the years 1934 - 1941, thus also implying World War II.
What you find is AC in Aries conj. Uranus (etremely exact) - the sudden outbreak of the war. There are, of course, more constellations worth mentioning.
When looking at the 3rd Septar - 1941-48 you get a Mars/Pluto-conjunction, Mars ruling the MC (which is on the "cardinal" first degree of Aries. SA is on the first degree of Capricorn - "firm as a rock" square (exact) MC/IC - determined not to yield to the Nazi-threat. Moreover MO conj. JU should be taken into account.
I suggest looking at the present Septar - which is Septar 12, based on the year 1938 (not 1939!). It covers the time from April 2004 to April 2011.
There one finds MO conj.NE in house one - and this, too, corresponds with the Neptunian influence that can presently be felt in Britain.
Of course, there's much more to that. E.g. Pluto is an Antiscisium (hoping that this is the right term) to MC/IC. MC is on 2nd degree Gemini, IC is on 2nd degree Sagittarius - and experience teaches that these degrees have a strong MA/PL-influence. This doubtless reflects the feundamentalistic challenge that Britain has to face and probably will have to face for some more years.
I personally found the following Septar most interesting, the one covering 2011-2018 It's based on the Solar of 1939 - AC is in Scorpio, there's an exact SU/SA conjunction on the cusp of house six, SUN/SAT are square MO.

But, as I mentioned before, however accurate the 1927 chart may be, it is unlikely that it should have completely replaced the ones preceding it. Talking about Neptunian influences on the one side and the 1801-chart on the other side it may be useful to add that the present Septar of the 1801-chart (Septar XXX), based on 1830, has NE conj. IC.

Greetings - and thanks for the most valubale 1927-chart!
LL