Bomb ?

Hi, Tara. Do you have the website link for that article? see below. Do you think this could relate to the Uranus conjunct Pluto generation born with Saturn opposition? I was reading some articles about that and seemed to be there was a September 22nd eclipse ? forgot year??

MOSCOW, Russia (AP) -- The Russian military has successfully tested what it described as the world's most powerful non-nuclear air-delivered bomb, Russia's state television reported Tuesday.

forgot

I agree about that website, I found the percentages quite odd myself, but instead of thinking the worst what came to my mind is a religious awakening. I read a time ago about the genome project, you know the one where they are breaking down the human gene relating to duplicating a human and having them reborn or more or less building the perfect human. Anyway, I?m thinking if somehow say the scientists found out for a fact that one or the other the big bang or the bible is it. I can only image what that would do to people and societies and cultures. I don?t think it would be the end of the world but I?m sure that would change things quickly and significantly. I did not do any type of chart or research on this so not sure really, just typing.