My congratulations to Yuzuru as well.

I recall he went from top to bottom and back up to the top. so a good run of predictions must have occured. The rest of us were quite close together, with 3 of us on the same points two weeks back.

Well done to everyone, it was quite good fun. I'll join in next time.

For anyone interested in stats, of the 380 games played -

Favourites won 53%
Underdogs won 21%
Draws 26%

I also worked out my own percentage strike rate based on number of correct results only - not including scores. Has anyone else done this? It was rather depressing so I'm not going to reveal it here. My only consolation is that it is well above chance (33%) and also above football tipsters' strike rate (42%). I noted this figure down a long time ago and I can't remember which website it came from or what exactly it was based on so perhaps not much use, but there it is :)

Interesting that most of us did massively better in the second half of the season than the first. It obviously took us a while to get the hang of it 8) Anyway it was all good fun so let's see how we get on next season...

Looks like I am going to be forced to take part again John - my husband is insisting that we do something about this tonight. But I'll probably just enter in his scores, so I won't put those up on the Skyscript board. Last year I had no idea that the football season lasted so long, or began again so soon :?

Good morning sports fans,

Well, I've just entered my first lot of predictions - and what a looong list it was, too.

There are teams playing that I've never even heard of....

Deb, sorry to hear that you seem to be feeling a sense of trepidation at the long and arduous road ahead :lol: ....

Lifi - where are you? Are you coming out to play????

Hey guys, don't think that even I have enough time to look at so many matches, especially as I'm currently giving my attention to horse racing.

However, I wonder if anyone could give a heads up to score draw predictions should they come up, with a view to the Football Pools? Syndicate anyone?