Fulham wears white, so fulham is DSC and represented by the moon. Chelsea is dark blue thus represents Saturn(Capricorn).
If Fulham wear white sport kit than thay will be DSC.
Rohan did prediction for Fulham's away sport kit which is red/black and if thay wear that sport kit, as thay should, than thay will be ASC.
You are right when you said Moon is decreasing in light.
All in all, I got for ASC team and ruler Sa AD=11 and for DSC team and ruler Moon AD=13, After adding ED we get Sa=6 Moon =18, so this is big difference and I expect, as Rohan, DSC team will win.

Rohan and Gem thanks for nice wishes regardin my mum.
Greetings,
Goca
http://www.astrosport07.webs.com
http://fensi88.livejournal.com/

If Fulham wear white sport kit than thay will be DSC.
Rohan did prediction for Fulham's away sport kit which is red/black and if thay wear that sport kit, as thay should, than thay will be ASC.
I was reading an article about this and apparently teams can wear whatever colours they like. The two teams discuss it beforehand and if there is a colour clash, then the visitors will wear their away kit. If there's no clash, then they are more than likely to wear their usual home kit. Presumably Fulham wore their usual white kit because it didn't clash with Chelsea's blue.

I think Rohan had Liverpool down to wear white at Wigan, but since Wigan's colours are blue and white, Liverpool wore their usual red kit because there was no clash.

Hi,

Ficina thanks. IT was intresting and insightful. By the way the match between Tottenham and Aston Villa was DRAW. 4-4. I was wrong in that prediction.

But getting ready for next weekend:)
Warm Regards,
Rohaan Joshii

Dear Goca and Ficina,

We have very close encounter on this Saturday.

Aston Villa V West Ham

6/10/2007
15:00
BIRMINGHAM

Asc: Capricorn 8 24

Aston Villa: Red-Blue
West Ham: White

Aston Villa is Ascendant

Saturn: Virgo 4 02
Moon: Leo 21 06

Saturn:
Mercury?s Term