Hi Goca
I`m sorry I still haven`t quite grasped the colour method yet and wonder if you can help me...

To take the example of the matches at 15:00 on Sat, we have Scorpio AC, with Mars in Gemini.

Do you look at the colour of Scorpio, or the colour of Gemini or of Mars?

Thanks Goca
Just to see if I`ve understood correctly: so in this case you`d look at the colour of Scorpio first and then of Gemini, and don`t consider the colour of Mars itself?

Tomorrow`s faves: Man U and Manchester City. don`t know the rest. Both Birmingham and Sunderland did well at the weekend.

Dear Goca,

We came correct in two matches out of four which started same time on 15th Aug. Fulham and Manchester City won their matches as per our predictions but Portsomouth V Man. United and Birmingham V Sunderland were drawn!!!! Still unable to find the reasons for that.

Regards,
Rohaan Joshii
Warm Regards,
Rohaan Joshii

Yes, Rohan, very strange.If we look only accidental dignities we get Sa=3, Su=9 and because it is not big difference we must add essential dignities and than we get for Sa=-7 for Su=+17, so by J.Frawley that must be win! I will look at charts at home to see if I can find something.
It is pity that Ficina is not here, because she bet and she will surely know who is favorite in this matches, so we could check out theory about VOC Moon, for those who do not work with modern planets, to see if that fits, because VOC Moon as you know may mean draw or fovorite wins.It will be interesting to see in these draw matches did it be strong favorite or no.
Greetings,
Goca
http://www.astrosport07.webs.com
http://fensi88.livejournal.com/

Hi Goca,

In Portsmouth V Man. United match Man. United was a strong favorite. I am not so sure about Sunderland and Birmingham teams.

Hope it may help in findings.

Regards,
Rohaan Joshii
Warm Regards,
Rohaan Joshii

Dear Goca,

We will have 5 EPL matches starting same time 15:00 on 18th August.

Intersting factor is Moon VOC and Moon's dispositor Venus combust and retro. Do you think all the matches will be drawn?

1) Fulham V Middlesbrough
15:00
London

Fulham home kit: white
Middlesbrough away Kit:

AC: Sagi 0 48
MC: Virgo 26 4

Moon: Libra 28 54, Voc
Moon?s dispositor Venus retro, combust

Draw

2) Birmingham City vs West Ham United
15:00, Birmingham

ASC: Scorpio 28 49
MC: Virgo 24 15

Birmingham City: white/blue
West Ham white/Red

Draw

3) Reading vs Everton
15:00, Reading

Reading white/Blue
Everton white

Asc: Sagi 0 14
MC: Virgo 25 10

Draw

4) Tottenham Hotspur vs Derby County(like Fulham)
15:00

Tottenham Hotspur : white
Derby County:

AC: Sagi 0 48
MC: Virgo 26 4

Draw

5) Wigan Athletic vs Sunderland
15:00, Wigan

Wigan Athletic Blue/White
Sunderland white

Asc: Scorpio 27 24
MC: Virgo 23 23

Moon; Libra 28 54, VOC

Draw.

Regards,
Rohaan Joshii
Warm Regards,
Rohaan Joshii

Goca
This is the address Ficina gave us: www.oddschecker.com,
where you can look at and compare the odds given by bookmakers, though it's too late to find out the odds placed on the Sunderland/Birmingham match.

I need your help again, Goca. You know there's crisis at Manchester United. The champions have managed to only draw the opening two matches and now Christiano Ronaldo has got 3-match ban and Rooney is out for 8 weeks at least. Looking at the chart of their next match(19 Aug, 13:30) against Manchester City, the Moon is on the AC and DC ruler is Rx, which means a definite win for the AC team. The crucial question is who gets the AC? As Ficina pointed out both teams can be called home team. Using your colour method, Man U may get the DC if they wear the white shirt. I can't even bear to think they'll get beaten by M city :( But I'd love to hear who you would assign the AC in this match.

Rohan and Gem, unfortunately in all these matches Moon is inVia Combust way, so chart are unpredictable. Very often I am wrong when predict outcome for chart with this position of Moon.
Yes Rohan, we have to sign of draw, but also 2 group of charts, one group with ASC in Sco and one group with ASC in Sag. Group with ASC in Sco has these AD Ma=17 Ve=-12, but another group has Ju=10 Me=0, so it seams to me that matches from these second group has better chance for draw not from first group.
Gem, in "your" chart actually Me=13 is better accidenatl dignified from Ju=-2, so ASC team has better chance to win.
Its hard to tell who is who, but if MU will wear sport kit as on 16.08, red/black I would asign them to DSC, because Ge is no way red, and Ge fits with bright blue/white combination for MC.
But If MC wear their away kit, dark blue, than I would asign them to DSC because Me is in connection with light colour combinations and does not fit with dark blue.
Greetings,
Goca
http://www.astrosport07.webs.com
http://fensi88.livejournal.com/

Dear Goca,

It's really intresting and confusing!! According to you Ma=17 Ve=-12 so Group of Scorpio Ascendant has more chances of draw then the group of Sagittarius. Am I right?

Regards,
Rohaan Joshii
Warm Regards,
Rohaan Joshii