Norwegian Princess:"I am psychic!" Starts alternat

www.aftenposten.no/nyheter/kongelige/article1902706.ece July 24: Norwegian Prinsesse M?rtha Louise (35) claims she is psychic and has had supernatural abilities since childhood. Now she is initiating an alternative school to teach the art of getting in touch with angles, according to the popular magazine Se and H?r on Tuesday.

This comes as no suprize. Similar signals have come from both M?rtha Louise and Ari Behn on previous occasion but with this the prinsess profiles herself more clearly as a part of the alternative religious market says senior scientific doctor at the Menighetsfakultet (Parish Faculty).

Signal effects
Romarheim believes the princesses involvement will have an obvious signal effect. - Norwegian folk religiousness is going through drastic changes and the will add speed to the existing development.

The princess has started the school Astarte Education together with Elisabeth Samnoy.

-------------------------------
My comment:
I am interested to see what comes in the wake of this announcement. I have a letter from the Norwegian Govermental Office of Culture and Church dated Jan 2. 2007, which refers to astrology as belonging to our science history and immaterial cultural inheritance. My recent emails of July 23. to the Office of Culture and Church and Office of Knowledge and Eduction, are posted prior to the annoncement of the princess and requests a correct placement of astrology in a academic and cultural context.
http://www.astronor.com

This story is now developing into a modern Witch hunt. The princess, who is a qualified physiotherapeut, continues to receive harassment for her commercial involvement in spiritual teachings. Her 'Astarte-Education', or the 'School of Angles', continues to make the first pages of Norwegian Newspapers. Courses have long been fully booked. The princess has been strongly criticized for announcing her spiritual beliefs and practice of healing activities. The princess soon got into trouble because her school was not registered in the official register for commercial enterprizes. But it doesn't stop there... Magazines write features, including stories about angles and little people, linking these stories to the activities of princess Martha Louise - although there may be no such connection.

On the other side, a Norwegian Court of Law did on Sep. 28. put a stop for the sale of a book called "M?rtha's Angles", which had a picture of the princess on the cover and was a translation of the English book "Seeing Angles" written by Emma Heathcote-James 5 years ago. The book has no involvement on part of the princess and the author Emma Heathcote-James has said to Norwegian newspapers that she neither know that her book was being released in Norway or knew who princess M?rtha Louise was.

Following up the pressure of controversy, today Sep. 29., newspapers print stories that involve the princess in both property disputes and a sordid accusation of copyright infringement.

Peace has not settled since the controversial marriage between M?rtha Louise and Ari Behn on May 24. 2002. This occured in the shaddow ahead of the lunar eclipse on May 26.
http://www.astronor.com