The Elements, Qualities and Angles/ Houses

Hi Folks,

When I was studying Psychological Astrology often things were written about the great importance and fundamental nature of the Elements, Qualites and Angles/ Houses.

When I'm dealing with Homeopathy there is a clear link between someone's Constitution and there Elements.

It goes back to Ancient Greece.

We know in Horary that Elements help to define the success of a Question but I was wondering if there are any other usefull uses or pointers.

I feel possible it is the first thing that should be considered and then the Moon, before building up the Significators.

What do you think?

Any rules of thumb people use ?

:???:

H.
Yikkes!

Yikkes--

Good astrologers are the one who have some method in their delineation/analysis. Consistency is the things which leads more to accuracy than hit and miss success stories.

You were referring to Horary. I employ a method before i go on to see Significators.

-Angles.
-Any planet smack on angle
-PoF
-Strenght and otherwise of Moon.
-Stationing of Planets.

Then discussion of Significators.

Professors Benjamin Dykes in one of his article and lateron in this forum demonstrated his method in analysing Birth Chart as per Traditional Astrology aspects. Please do read it. This is the link http://www.skyscript.co.uk/happiness.html
Regards

Morpheus

https://horusastropalmist.wordpress.com/

Thanks.

The question is how to encorporate the Elements (and Qualities) into reading charts.

My feeling from many other Arts (or Sciences) I've been involved with is suddenly you reach a point where some profound things jump out at you.

My feeling is get the Elements right (and to less extent the Qualities) and probably you are 65 percent or more there.

If I understood them more I'd say once you know how the the cusps of the houses relevant to the question (and to a lesser extent their significators) are working in terms of the Elements and Qualities they are in then SUDDENLY the whole thing would light up like a Stadium under Floodlights.

The others parts would just become like the little players running around on the pitch. Important but without the lights of little information.

So probably you'd need to look at the Signs on the Cusps, the Signs where Significators are acting and then relations between the two.

You know something, you know why I ask these sort of random, flayling around questions because whenever I've learnt some new skill I've always be brave enough to go up to clear experts, or good practictioners, and ask them what would be the one thing to know about their skill. Or one trick.

I learned many, many usefull (and unexpected) things that way.

Learning to play the Fiddle = put lots of wax on the bow and really saw the strings. Neither of those I'd have expected.

It could be put another way.

"What are the classic things Learners miss / missunderstand when trying to do Astrology"

I've been asking Bob Marks this for 2 years and he still hasn't answered.

H.

PS Might make a good addendum to Deborah's Site.
Yikkes!

PS I can only smile :lala

I already have this article. It printed itself off a few days ago.

Another one did the same when I was searching for Prof on Widgetsworld.

I learnt a lot about POF without asking.

THANK YOU to whoever does these things (without my asking)!
Yikkes!