Copa America 2007

Copa America final 2007
Who will win Argentina or Brazil?

Unfortunately I do not know time of kickoff, so I will try my chinese method again.

Argentina founded 1893, Snake, yin water
Brazil founded 1914, Tiger, yang wood

2007 year, Pig, yin fire

Argentina + 2007: Snake and Pig fight each other-"no"
Yin water and Yin fire fight each other-"no"

Brazil + 2007: Tigar and Pig like each other and generate Wood ingredient, wood help Fire to burn-"yes"
Yang wood help Yin fire to burn-"yes"

My vote goes to Brazil. I think thay will win this year.
What do you think and why? 8)
Greetings,
Goca
http://www.astrosport07.webs.com
http://fensi88.livejournal.com/

I've had a look at the event chart, Asc 23,52 Sag. The bookies make Argentina odds on faves and I read somewhere that Brazil are fielding their second team.

Mercury in 7th for Brazil looks better than retro Jupiter in 12th for Argentina. Retro Pluto conj Asc doesn't look good for Argentina. However, Moon trines Jupiter which is conj Antares. Possibly Argentina score first, become over-confident and shoot themselves in the foot? So I'll go for Brazil to win, although the second team factor is a bit of a worry.

Mario,
I think your data is not correct and here is why. Yahoo had site with Profile for all participants for FIFA world cup 2006. There, for Argentina stands, I print it out, that thay were founded 1893, and their first WC participation was 1930, than 1934...and as you see that does not fit your date of foundation.
And there also stands that Argentina's first Copa America title was 1921, than 1925...again it does not fit with your date.

It will help if I had date not only year, because this judge upon only year facts maybe will not be enought for right judgement.

Ficina,
I also do the chart for event, and get better acicdental dignities for Me too! But, problem is that by my color method Brazil gets 1st house, Ju=blue, yellow, and Argentina DSC. So, by horary I do not get same result as by chinese method. I am so angry :???:
Greetings,
Goca

Hi Goca
Remember, i'm Argentino!!!, I Study Astrology for 27 years!!!
My informaction:
Denominaciones:

? "The Argentine Association Football League", fundada el 21 de Febrero de 1893 y denominada "Argentine Football Association" desde Febrero de 1903.
? "Asociaci?n Argentina de Football" desde Febrero de 1912.
? "Asociaci?n Amateur Argentina de Football" desde Noviembre de 1926.
? "Asociaci?n de Football Amateurs y Profesionales" desde Junio de 1931 hasta el 3 de Noviembre de 1934.

Fusiones:

? "Federaci?n Argentina de Football", fundada el 14 de Junio de 1912 y fusionada con la "Asociaci?n Argentina de Football" el 23 de Diciembre de 1914.
? "Asociaci?n Amateurs de Football", fundada el 22 de Setiembre de 1919 y fusionada con la "Asociaci?n Argentina de Football" el 28 de Noviembre de 1926.
? "Liga Argentina de Football", fundada el 18 de Mayo de 1931 y fusionada con la "Asociaci?n Argentina de Football Amateurs y Profesionales" el [size=18][b]3 de Noviembre de 1934, (fecha de constituci?n de la "Asociaci?n del F?tbol Argentino").[/b][/size]
www.siderum.com

Hi
I've looked at the event chart too and agree that Mercury looks better although it's still very slow, it's direct in motion at least. So the DC team will be slow to start but will manage to win. The problem is I'm not sure which team gets the AC, especially because I don't know why Brazil will not play their best team--- is it because they're confident? I have a feeling though that Brazil may still have the AC--- are they not the winners of the last Corpa America??

Mario,

It is always dilema what date have to chouse to represent team. For example, if the team name was different on the very start and after some years thay change it, someone consider later day as day when team with new name founded. I think it is wrong. Here is why:
For exmaple women and man get married. Women get husband second name. That does not mean she is another person which is born on date of marrage.
I must admit I do not understand a lot of your last post, because much is in Argentina's language. I saw you mention 1893 and 1934 but please say in English the difference from 1893(you mention it) year and 1934 year. I really want to know, because I like Argentina a lot and would like to win.

If Argentina founded 1934= Dog, yang wood
2007 year= Pig, yin fire

Argentina + 2007: Dog and Pig are not support not fight each another-"yes/no"
Yang wood help Yin fire to burn-"yes"

Still Brazil is better with 2"yes", but I am not sure, as I said with horary I get oposite result, this is my one more test for Chinese method, althought someone on another forum said to me that "I simplify things a lot", because I look only elemnet year, but when I said to him to give me example to prof it, he said that he did not do that yet, so I must practice myself to "descover" is it OK or not...
Greetings,
Goca

Hi Gem,

Yes, Brazil beat Argentina in the last Copa America in 2004, so that's a good case for giving them the Asc. I've done some more research and discovered that Brazil have been fielding their B team throughout the tournament. Apparently Ronaldinho and Kaka elected not to play because they needed a rest.

Hi Goca and Mario,

I think you may be talking about two different things here. Goca is referring to the Argentina national team which was founded in 1893. Mario is talking about the Argentinian Football Association, which isn't the same thing is it? I could be wrong of course but, as Goca said, Argentina won some tournaments before 1934.

Goca, how frustrating for you that your two methods produce different conclusions. But at least whoever wins, you will be right :wink:

I have the example:
Manchester United, the history said ( Web site MU):"Manchester United Football Club was first formed in 1878, albeit under a different name - Newton Heath LYR (Lancashire and Yorkshire Railway).

After said:"This led to a change of name and, after several alternatives including Manchester Central and Manchester Celtic were rejected, Manchester United was born in April/May 1902"
what data used in UK??
www.siderum.com