Can assassinations be prevented? by Elsbeth Ebertin
translated by Jenn Zahrt PhD
A Guide to Interpreting The Great American Eclipse
by Wade Caves
The Astrology of Depression
by Judith Hill
Understanding the mean conjunctions of the Jupiter-Saturn cycle
by Benjamin Dykes
Understanding the zodiac: and why there really ARE 12 signs of the zodiac, not 13
by Deborah Houlding

Skyscript Astrology Forum

Copa America 2007
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Goca

Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:05 pm    Post subject: Copa America 2007 Reply with quote

Copa America final 2007
Who will win Argentina or Brazil?

Unfortunately I do not know time of kickoff, so I will try my chinese method again.

Argentina founded 1893, Snake, yin water
Brazil founded 1914, Tiger, yang wood

2007 year, Pig, yin fire

Argentina + 2007: Snake and Pig fight each other-"no"
Yin water and Yin fire fight each other-"no"

Brazil + 2007: Tigar and Pig like each other and generate Wood ingredient, wood help Fire to burn-"yes"
Yang wood help Yin fire to burn-"yes"

My vote goes to Brazil. I think thay will win this year.
What do you think and why? Cool
http://fensi88.livejournal.com/
Goca

Posted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here are data for those who are interested to analyse horary chart:
15.7.2007, Maracaibo, 71w37, 10n44, 17:05 local time, gmt-4.
Ficina

Posted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've had a look at the event chart, Asc 23,52 Sag. The bookies make Argentina odds on faves and I read somewhere that Brazil are fielding their second team.

Mercury in 7th for Brazil looks better than retro Jupiter in 12th for Argentina. Retro Pluto conj Asc doesn't look good for Argentina. However, Moon trines Jupiter which is conj Antares. Possibly Argentina score first, become over-confident and shoot themselves in the foot? So I'll go for Brazil to win, although the second team factor is a bit of a worry.
SIDERUM

Posted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Goca
AFA ( Asociacion del Futbol Argentino) Was founded in Nov 3, 1934, is DOG Wood!!!.
Regards
Mario
Goca

Posted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mario,
I think your data is not correct and here is why. Yahoo had site with Profile for all participants for FIFA world cup 2006. There, for Argentina stands, I print it out, that thay were founded 1893, and their first WC participation was 1930, than 1934...and as you see that does not fit your date of foundation.
And there also stands that Argentina's first Copa America title was 1921, than 1925...again it does not fit with your date.

It will help if I had date not only year, because this judge upon only year facts maybe will not be enought for right judgement.

Ficina,
I also do the chart for event, and get better acicdental dignities for Me too! But, problem is that by my color method Brazil gets 1st house, Ju=blue, yellow, and Argentina DSC. So, by horary I do not get same result as by chinese method. I am so angry Confused
SIDERUM

Posted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Goca
Remember, i'm Argentino!!!, I Study Astrology for 27 years!!!
My informaction:
Denominaciones:

· "The Argentine Association Football League", fundada el 21 de Febrero de 1893 y denominada "Argentine Football Association" desde Febrero de 1903.
· "Asociación Argentina de Football" desde Febrero de 1912.
· "Asociación Amateur Argentina de Football" desde Noviembre de 1926.
· "Asociación de Football Amateurs y Profesionales" desde Junio de 1931 hasta el 3 de Noviembre de 1934.

Fusiones:

· "Federación Argentina de Football", fundada el 14 de Junio de 1912 y fusionada con la "Asociación Argentina de Football" el 23 de Diciembre de 1914.
· "Asociación Amateurs de Football", fundada el 22 de Setiembre de 1919 y fusionada con la "Asociación Argentina de Football" el 28 de Noviembre de 1926.
· "Liga Argentina de Football", fundada el 18 de Mayo de 1931 y fusionada con la "Asociación Argentina de Football Amateurs y Profesionales" el [size=18][b]3 de Noviembre de 1934, (fecha de constitución de la "Asociación del Fútbol Argentino").[/b][/size]
Gem

Posted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi
I've looked at the event chart too and agree that Mercury looks better although it's still very slow, it's direct in motion at least. So the DC team will be slow to start but will manage to win. The problem is I'm not sure which team gets the AC, especially because I don't know why Brazil will not play their best team--- is it because they're confident? I have a feeling though that Brazil may still have the AC--- are they not the winners of the last Corpa America??
SIDERUM

Posted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brasil have a problem:
Dunga conduction of the Brasil Selection to start off: Jul 24 2006 at 05:14PM (+3) in Rio de Janeiro. Saturn=13º06'Leo= MOON Selection of Brasil= tomorrow=Moon=10ºLeo!!!=very sad!!!
SIDERUM

Posted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Abbondanzieri ( Argentinean goalkeeper ), the last year, when Argentina losed with Germany, it was injured (Mars=16º Leo), Tomorrow, Mars=14º Taurus, problems with the Argentine goalkeeper?
Goca

Posted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mario,

It is always dilema what date have to chouse to represent team. For example, if the team name was different on the very start and after some years thay change it, someone consider later day as day when team with new name founded. I think it is wrong. Here is why:
For exmaple women and man get married. Women get husband second name. That does not mean she is another person which is born on date of marrage.
I must admit I do not understand a lot of your last post, because much is in Argentina's language. I saw you mention 1893 and 1934 but please say in English the difference from 1893(you mention it) year and 1934 year. I really want to know, because I like Argentina a lot and would like to win.

If Argentina founded 1934= Dog, yang wood
2007 year= Pig, yin fire

Argentina + 2007: Dog and Pig are not support not fight each another-"yes/no"
Yang wood help Yin fire to burn-"yes"

Still Brazil is better with 2"yes", but I am not sure, as I said with horary I get oposite result, this is my one more test for Chinese method, althought someone on another forum said to me that "I simplify things a lot", because I look only elemnet year, but when I said to him to give me example to prof it, he said that he did not do that yet, so I must practice myself to "descover" is it OK or not...
Ficina

Posted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Gem,

Yes, Brazil beat Argentina in the last Copa America in 2004, so that's a good case for giving them the Asc. I've done some more research and discovered that Brazil have been fielding their B team throughout the tournament. Apparently Ronaldinho and Kaka elected not to play because they needed a rest.

Hi Goca and Mario,

I think you may be talking about two different things here. Goca is referring to the Argentina national team which was founded in 1893. Mario is talking about the Argentinian Football Association, which isn't the same thing is it? I could be wrong of course but, as Goca said, Argentina won some tournaments before 1934.

Goca, how frustrating for you that your two methods produce different conclusions. But at least whoever wins, you will be right Wink
SIDERUM

Posted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the example:
Manchester United, the history said ( Web site MU):"Manchester United Football Club was first formed in 1878, albeit under a different name - Newton Heath LYR (Lancashire and Yorkshire Railway).

After said:"This led to a change of name and, after several alternatives including Manchester Central and Manchester Celtic were rejected, Manchester United was born in April/May 1902"
what data used in UK??
Goca

Posted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mario,
that is what I am talking you about. I will deffinately choose 1st date.

Ficina,
it is really not important for me to be right (I am not bet) , it is important to descover 100% secure method for prediction.
Ficina

Posted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goca,
Yes, I know you're testing out methods. I was just joking Very Happy

Mario,
I'd been thinking of the exact same example! I agree with Goca and would take the first date. Different name but still the same club.
SIDERUM

Posted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goca
i use the 2º data, and rectified for the Apr 6, 1902, with ASC=14ºLeo, OK!!! and I could find that it works very well.
For example:

1.- After refuelling in Munich on 6 February 1958 at 2:20 (-1) Munich (MC=16º40'Piscis square Pluto Rx), the United aeroplane crashed, killing twenty-two people, including seven players – Byrne, Colman, Jones, Pegg, Taylor, Geoff Bent and Liam Whelan. Duncan Edwards died of his injuries fifteen days later in a German hospital
Check, Pluto position (sesquisquare Sun/Mars), (Moon square saturn)crash in aspect with Moon MU.
Uranus converse conjuntion IC, (1º=1 years)

2.- Malcolm Glazer takeover of Manchester United
On 13 May 2005, American businessman Malcolm Glazer acquired a controlling interest in the club through his investment vehicle Red Football Ltd. in a takeover valuing the club at approximately £800 million (approx. $1.5 billion). MC Progress Semisquare Pluto Rx (big Money) and change managment!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Sport and Speculation All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: