Argentina to win it.

Both managers born a day apart - not much going on to seperate them there.

Argentina Captain, Roberto Ayala, Saturn trine Sun. Would take a guess at Leo rising :wink:

Anyone care to look at the natal of Lionel Messi for Argentina?
You might want to. :'
Last edited by Coffee on Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Goca wrote:Mario, I do not know what to say, it seams you are much knowledge astrologer that me, I learn astrology from books and Internet, I do not go to astrology school, and I may say I do not work with Semisquare aspects, I "know" only for "most important": sextile, trine, opposition and square. But surely that detailed approach gives better result!
I learn from Internet and few books also (4, I think)
Even though we don't have a teacher as such, we still learn pretty much the same, despite different circumstances.

Anyone needs an early morning pick me up...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DN0R_1vH-Y

Music to my ears :D

Brasil 3 - 0 Argentina

First of all, when you try to predict by astrology winner, you must forget who plays, who not, you must only look astrological facts.
I think this "chinese method" is highly appropriate for one year competition, but for weekly matches we have to look elements for that specific day. I will test this method in future again I think it promise...

If you ask me why horary chart did not deliver same result, I think it is because I did not consider that Me is in different sign than 7 house cusp, so his influence is greately weakened.
Greetings,
Goca
http://www.astrosport07.webs.com
http://fensi88.livejournal.com/

I'm glad the Chinese method worked, Goca.

Giving the favourite the Asc also worked on this occasion. I was wrong about Argentina scoring first, although they did "shoot themselves in the foot" by scoring Brazil's second goal for them. The Argentina captain scored an own goal.

JohnF has said his book "should be ready for publication by the end of the summer". As I said in the News and Notices section, I'm going to the Oxford Summer School next month so I'll mention the favourites problem to him then.

My own opinion is that we have to use a different method. We have several to choose from. Your team colours or Chinese method, Goca, which you have certainly had success with or possibly if one of the teams is the trophy holder, as Gem mentioned, then they get the Asc.

I'd love to hear what JF will have to say on this but I guess there's no hard and fast rule. Yet even when there's no clear fave we can still consider various factors, such as the capacity, the current condition of the team(injuries, out-of-form players, etc), the rank, the result of the last encounters between the two teams, the last winner of a particular tornament, and so on.
Regarding hte final of the Copa America, we thought Mercury looked better but I still think Brazil had the AC so this is a case for me Rx Jupiter in the 12th winning over slowisih Mercury in the 7th. The dignified Jupiter in domicile described Brazil rather well(the Rx motion indicating they weren't playing ht best team?)
As far as football event charts are concerned, I've found there's not much difference in strength between the 7th and 12th, though planets above the horizon function definitely better than planets below the horizon. Usually planets in the 1st, 12th, 11th and 10th are better off probably because they're rising, gaining power, as it were, whereas planets in 9th to 7th are falling towards the underworld.
As for the Rx Pluto on the Ac in the Final chart, the 3rd place play-off between Mexico and Uruguay had a similar chart(14/7/07, 17:05, Caracas). Mexico were the definite faves and beat Uruguay even with Rx Pluto on AC.
Ficina, I hope you'll have a good time at the Summer School and I look forward to hearing about it :D
Last edited by Gem on Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:54 am, edited 2 times in total.