Real, Barcelona or Sevilla?

Real Madrid:

?Real Madrid's stadiums have been the team's lucky charm 19 times throughout their entire history. The Whites have always won a League title whenever the decisive game that would crown them as champions has taken place in Madrid. The fans have always responded to their team's needs to help them earn a crucial victory. Real Madrid have had an impressive comeback this season, taking the leadership of the competition against all odds. They now have the chance of winning the title on Sunday(17.6.2007.) against Mallorca. The fans will pack the Bernab?u to support their team and help them win their 30th League title.?

Barcelona:

?Everything?s possible in football and this wouldn?t be the first time that a league title has been won by a team going into the final match trailing in second or third place. Lilian Thuram told reporters today: ?The league isn?t over yet. There?s one match left and football is incredible. There?s nothing decided and we can?t say that winning the league is impossible?.

Sevila has chance too to win Leaugue.

So, who will win in your opinion?

I will try ?my chinese method? again, to see if it works OK.

Real Madrid 6.3.1902 Tiger, water
Barcelona 29.11.1899 Pig, earth
Sevilla 1905 Snake, wood

2007. Pig, fire

Real Madrid: Pig do not support Tiger, water do not suport fire so Real Madrid ?NO?

Barcelona: This is year of Pig, significant year for Barcelona, fire supports earth, so Barcelona ?YES?

Sevilla:Pig do not support Snake, wood support fire, so Sevilla ?NO/YES?

My vote goes to BARCELONA.

Ready to hear your thoughts!
Greetings,
Goca
http://www.astrosport07.webs.com
http://fensi88.livejournal.com/

Hi Goca
Could you confirm that I've got the right chart details : 17 June(my birthday!), at 22:00, AC 0 Capricorn.
I don't know anything about the Spanish League but as far as these matches are concerned, the home team seems be likely to win but as it also depends on the capacity and strengths of each team, I'd only say that Real Madrid will beat Marlloca.
Last edited by Gem on Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I think you could be right about Barcelona, Goca. Real and Barca are on equal points at the top of the league. If both win their games on Sunday (both teams are odds on), Barca will win the league on goal difference which is hugely better than Real's.

Gimnastic v Barcelona, 17.00, 17 June 2007 at Tarragona. Venus in 10th conj MC looks good for Barca.

Real's match looks more difficult to predict. Both sigs retro although Mercury is in 7th.

Interestingly Real are odds on to win the league. Barca are 6/1. Worth a bet?

PS I've collected this info from various sites. Hopefully I've got it right :D

Yeah, you're right Goca. I missed that. It's only if the mutual matches are equal that it goes by goal difference. What a strange way of doing it :???: Anyway it certainly explains why Real are odds on to win the league. That makes much more sense now.

Goca
What do you mean by 'Horary info'?? I only look at the event chart :) . The time given at www. fixtures365.com is 20:00 so I thought the local time might have been 22:00. I haven't looked at the 21:00 chart but it's interesting that both sigs are in retrograde, though Jupiter(Real Madrid) is in a better shape because it's in normal speed whereas Mercury is still slow.
There's another match tomorrow between England and Serbia(European Champeonships Under 21). The sigs are again Jupiter and Mercury but in this case Jupiter is right on the AC so I think Serbia(Jupiter) has a better chance of winning.
Last edited by Gem on Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Just spotted another mistake :-cry The Oddschecker site has the wrong time for Barcelona game. In fact they're playing at 21.00, exactly the same time as Real Madrid. I'm stumped! Do you think both games will be a draw, Gem? Happy Birthday :D

I went for Barca just by looking at thier natals. both show positive 6th house aspects, with Barca edging it. Real also have a negative aspect too.

But after looking at the natal of Fabio Capello, I'm going for Real Madrid (my team!)

Fabio - 18th Jun 1946. I've gone for middle to late Scorpio rising, placing Taurus on the 6th.
Todays aspect: Venus conjunct Pluto (6/1)
Also a solar return.

Definitely some Scorpio there. Pluto is in Leo. Also possible that he could be Leo, with Pluto in the 12th/1st. But I hope not as that would mess up my prediction.
All based on a middle to late Scorpio rising rectification for Capello.

I won't be having a bet, just in case, but will go for Madrid to win La Liga.
Looks a good day for Mr Beckham too.