Football - November 2013

There are a lot of draws around at the moment. Particularly in the Championship. I notice Saturn is combust. Maybe it is a Saturn effect. Maybe Saturn bears meaning for what 'is predictable'. At least, I conceive that the Universe is large enough for both chaos and order, so maybe predictability wavers? Or we do not know how to understand the shift from favourites to outsiders?

Two early games today;

Championship
Watford - Leicester,
12.15 GMT
Odds: 2,15 3,40 3,20
Asc 11CP59 MC 17SC46 Moon 26LI55 POF 28SG39
Day Saturn, Hour Moon - not radical

Leister is in 2nd position in the table and has a better winning-rate that Watford, who are 7th. The chart not radical may push the result away from the favourites by odd? The Moon applies to Venus, L4, and Venus is conjunct POF. Saturn, L1, is combust the Sun. I'm trying Leicester, anyhow. :???:

Premier League
Newcastle - Chelsea,
12.45 GMT
Odds: 5,80 4,00 1,60
Asc 13CP41 MC 23SC50 Moon 27LI12 POF 0VI38
Day Saturn, Hour Saturn - radical

If there are going to be any suprizes, this could be the place. Saturn, L1+LHr, is sextile the Asc. But he is combust. Sun is co-ruler of the 7th house, Cancer on the 7th likes Chelsea. The Moon is VOC. This could give the favourites and guests the advantage.

I have combined Chelsea and Leicester winning at an odds of 5:1.
?10 on the bet. 8)
http://www.astronor.com

Wadda'ya know! Newcastle - Chelsea 2-0 !! :shock:

What a perfect underdog - and it was there right under my nose!
Oh well, notice all the details - Saturn, L1+LHr, combust * Asc.
Might come useful in another episode.

Watford - Leicester 0-3 was as anticipated.
Will just have to get the double right another time. 8)

Saturday, Nov. 9

Premier Leauge

Norwich - WestHam,
17.30 GMT
Odds: 2,40 3,40 3,20
Asc 17GE25 MC 10AQ24 Moon 10AQ41 POF 10VI37
Day Saturn, Hour Moon - Lady of Hour angular

Mercury, L1, is stationary and cadent. Sagittarius is on the cusp of the 7th, ruled by the exalted Jupiter in Cancer. Jupiter is disposed by the Moon who is in Aquarius on the MC. Aquarius is a western sign - so I want to go with WestHam and the guests that appear to be stronger represented in the chart. It's an interesting case, anyhow.

Hi Andrew,

It looks as if the Moon Jupiter combination is the first to have occurred with Jupiter disposed by the Moon, whilst on the MC. No doubt there will be other examples this season before Jupiter moves on to Leo.

I also chose West Ham- anyway win some, lose some!

I have examples of Venus disposed by the Moon- Stoke v Arsenal 26/8/12 13.30 Result Draw

There are also examples of malefics disposed by the Moon and the Moon around the MC, QPR v Tottenham 12/1/13 12.45 draw, Fulham v Sunderland 18/11/12 16.00 result Sunderland.

What an underdog!

Tottenham - Newcastle 0-1
Odds: 1,50 4,10 6,35
Asc 17CP07 MC 22SC06 Moon 21AQ32 POF 20AR23
Day Sun, Hour Mars - rules ascendant by exaltation

The Moon in Aquarius square the Scorpio MC.
POF square Jupiter in the 7th.
Saturn, L1, (with CP signifying Spurs) being combust and cadent.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks, John! :'

Two wonderful underdogs on Sunday;

Spurs - Newcastle 0-1 at 6,35:1
Sunderland - ManC 1-0 at 7,15:1
Total odds on the double 45:1 !

Oh my Jupiter! What does it take to pick them? I wondered whether a Sunrise chart could be used to pick out the freaky days. The Sun in 19 Scorpio, the cursed degree, could have set up for a few suprises. The waxing half Moon occurred an hour ahead of Sunrise at 18AQ00.

In the Spurs - Newcastle game the tightest testimony is definately Fortuna 20AR33 square exalted Jupiter at 20CN30 in the 7th house. In the game between Sunderland and ManC at 14.05 GMT. The ascendant is 2PI15 and conjunct Neptune at 2PI35. This is an outer planet and freaky enough, but I think it is empowered by the stationary Lord of the 7th, who is Mercury. There is also an inconjunct between the MC at 20SG37 and its dispositor Jupiter at 20CN30. The inconjunct aspect often tends to bring in the outsider.

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for keeping the soccer predictions alive. It was a long while when I last posted here. I've been doing pretty much of research work to prove the validity of some ideas.

I am convinced that the problem lies in finding a correct ruler for each team which does not depend on rising signs, playing home or away or other factors. Color is only one major factor to be considered; a team represents a certain city and thus should be under the influence of the planet ruling the relevant city. Perhaps there are other factors which determine the choice of rulers of which I am not currently aware.

A year ago I started drawing tables where I ascribed planets to teams mainly after colors of their kits. In certain cases I found that certain teams are definitely under the influence of planets which are believed to rule the cities they represent.

I want to test the validity of a table which I prepared for Premier League. Whoever wants it, let me know and I will forward it.

The other problem is that event charts alone are not sufficient to make correct predicts. There are certain cycles involved and events are only members of a chain which begins and ends at a certain point.

An example is Sunderland - Manchester City. It is the forth game in a row which ended 1:0 when Sunderland hosted Manchester City. The first game which introduced the cycle was played 29.08.2010 (I will check the time; probably I have the game in my archive). Yesterdays' game appeared to be part of that cycle. It will end, but the question is when?

I went for a draw (I checked statistics only after the game ended) considering that the ruler of hour is Mercury, an inferior and double in nature planet, in Scorpio, the fall sign of Moon, the city ruler of Manchester, and which casts a tight 120* aspect to the rising degree. Mars and Venus, which I use for Sunderland and Manchester City respectively, were in the same triplicity which enhances the probability of draw; although Mars was in a better position considering that he occupied a stake sign and disposed Venus by exaltation, whereas Venus disposed he by fall. Mars was in the exaltation degree of Mercury which ruled the hour. Both were in a strong mutual reception (house/exaltation - house/triplicity/ term)

Manchester is believed to be under the auspices of Cancer ruled by Moon. This appears to be in line with my experience. The Moon was in Aquarius, VOC in a violent an inconjunct sign (in relation to Cancer). Both the rulers of the day and the hour, Sun and Mercury, were in Scorpio, which is the fall sign of Moon and a superior sing (the 10th) in relation to Aquarius, the sign which the event Moon was transiting.

Sunderland is associated with Sagittarius. Exalted Jupiter was rising in the chart.

As regards Spurs - Newcastle. I wonder why Spurs failed to collect 3 points or at least drew the game (because of Mars, the ruler of the hour, being in the double - bodied Virgo and his mutual reception with Mercury) considering that Capricorn (the sign associated with Spurs) was rising and Saturn was well received by Mars (house and triplicity), the ruler of hour. The Moon, whose position is always important, was in Aquarius, disposed by Saturn, in a stake sign from Scorpio. Considering that Saturn received Moon from the latter's fall in Scorpio and it was separating, I felt pretty confident that Newcastle would score, but I expected Spurs to score one more than Newcastle. Newcastle is also a team under strong Saturn's influence. If both teams are ruled by the same planet, negative reception among the ruler and its dispositor tends to favor the underdog (usually it is a pretty reliable testimony that an underdog will score but not always enough to draw or win the game).

The picture becomes clear if we involve the signs and planets believing to rule the cities. In my notes, Newcastle is under the influence of Scorpio. Saturn was scorched in Scorpio, the sign which rules Newcastle. Mars, who disposed Saturn, was just separating from Saturn. The key words for separation are abandonment, disregard, disinterest, unconcernedness, etc. I have observed that a planet who disposes the other by any dignity (the stronger is the dignity, the stronger is the effect) ceases to receive the latter immediately after the separation (I use 1 degree orb). Reception with immediate separation (regardless of whether the separating planet is the disposed or disposing planet) is a strong debility and might decide the outcome alone. Rulership of (or being almuten of) a planet gives a strong advantage. If Mars rules Saturn, Mars has a strong advantage over Saturn.