Predictions so far wtih Goca's readings.

Will Vettel win the title for a third year in a row?

-We have no applying aspect between rulers so in my opinion he will not be winner.

-Sebastian Vettel and Mark Webber are also possible winners because of their dark/blue sport kit.

Raikkonen

-By Chinese astrology this is not favorable year for him, so I do not expect too much.

- Sa signifies driver with black color, or black/white color, or driver whose nick name fits with Sa. For me this perfectly fits with Kimi, because of his nick name "ICEMAN" and color of his kit black.

Hamilton

-According to Acrophonology Sa is in connection with H,S,Y letters so that is testimony for Sebastian or Hamilton.

-According to Chinese astrology Mark Webber and Lewis Hamilton has great chance to be this year winner.

Will Alonso win his 3rd WDC this year 2012?

-Alonso is represent with Ju, his oponents with Me. Me is a little stronger so someone else will be the winner.

Hamilton will win the 2012 WDC. Best and fastest car by far. It is his year.

By the end of this year there will be three double champions on the grid:

Hamilton
Vettel
Alonso

Maybe in 2013 Button wins his second WDC and then we will have four double champs on the grid by the end of 2013.

Fastest car doesnt mean better car,Hamilton retired today with problem in gear box,no points for Lewis,maybe chinese astrology predicted wrong for Ham. :???:

Goca wrote:I cast the chart for moment I understand your question. 19 sep 2012 12:17pm Beograd, Srbija, ASC=3Sag18
So Hamilton is represent by ruler of 1st house, Ju. His carrent job is represent with Me, ruler of 10th house and next job, in someother team, is represent with ruler of next sign in 10th house, that is Ve. We see Moon will square Ve so that would be Yes answer but at a cost, because of square aspect without receptions chances are it won't be what he hoped for and he can expect problems. Aspect will be perfect for 2:21 degrees, so he will leave MClaren probably for 2 months and 11 days.
Its official:Breaking News: Hamilton to join Mercedes in $100-million deal

Stars are aligning for Vettel to win his third WDC in 2012. By winning his third WDC this year, he will become the youngest triple champ ever. Breaking Senna's record by six years. Senna is the youngest triple champ ever at 31. Schumacher also won his third WDC at 31. But Vettel will obliterate that record big time. Looks like Vettel will win his third WDC at 25. Six years before Senna and Schumacher did it. Goca also said that the WDC winner this year would be wearing dark colors. That is clearly Vettel with Red Bull's dark blue color. Vettel also will become only the third driver ever to win at least 3 consecutive WDCs. Fangio and Schumacher did it as well.

Qualifying in Suzuka, Japan:

1. Vettel
2. Webber
3. Kobayashi
4. Grosjean
5. Perez
6. Alonso
7. Raikkonen
8. Button
9. Hamilton
10. Massa

(Schumacher originally 13, now last by penalty; Rosberg originally 15, now 13).

I wonder how Mercedes will give Hamilton an adequate car in the next season after trying in vain to do so by help of Michael Schumacher for the last two and a half seasons. MS today: "The car was not fast enough anyhow."

Johannes
Last edited by johannes susato on Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

johannes susato wrote:Qualifying in Suzuka, Japan:

1. Vettel
2. Webber
3. Kobayashi
4. Grosjean
5. Perez
6. Alonso
7. Raikkonen
8. Button
9. Hamilton
10. Massa

I wonder how Mercedes will give Hamilton an adequate car in the next season after trying in vain to do so by help of Michael Schumacher the last two and a half seasons. MS today: "The car was not fast enough anyhow."

Johannes

Hamilton moving to Mercedes is great news for Vettel. With Alonso driving a mediocre car in Ferrari and Hamilton driving a mediocre car as well in Mercedes, the future looks bright for Vettel. You have two of the three best drivers in sub-par cars and Vettel in a fantastic Red Bull car. We could see Vettel winning the WDC for many consecutive years. At this rate, Vettel could break Schumacher's record of 7 WDCs in a few years. A german driver becoming the greatest of all time, breaking the record of another german driver who is the current greatest of all time.
Last edited by ruby2012 on Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

johannes susato wrote:It is Vettel's 34. pole position
Senna had 65
Schumacher still leads by 68

Points as yet:
194 - Alonso
165 - Vettel
149 - Raikkonen
142 - Hamilton
Vettel looks destined to eventually break the pole position record as well.