Do the same question for the others drivers too.Kimi/Vettel are out of win the champ as you said reading the charts,hamilton/button are away from points this moment,webber too,so is alonso the favorite?

Hamilton will win the WDC this year. McLaren have the fastest car now.

And like Goca said earlier, "according to Chinese astrology Lewis Hamilton has great chances to be this year winner. Lewis Hamilton was born in Rat/wood year. Rat and Dragon (2012 is Dragon year) are compatible years. 2012 is Dragon/water. Water helps Wood and hinders Fire so I would give advantage to Lewis as winner this year."

Hamilton to become a double WDC winner like Alonso and Vettel.

Goca wrote:If you are Alonso fan then you can ask this question , otherwise
question like this usually don't work out in horary simply because it is "Just wondering" type questions...
I understand,but as i said in a previous post,if anyone has in his mind another method,a better method to predict F1 races,separately or at least the winner of the champ in the end,its good to say it here.

Because you can't be fan of 6-7 drivers the same time or 5-6 teams the same time and ask this question for every driver,its not like football, A team vs B team,we have to do with many drivers here.

Ex.
ruby2012 wrote:Will Alonso win his third WDC?
If am not fan of Alonso,how i wll ask to see if Alonso have the chances to win the WDC?

ruby2012 wrote:Hamilton will win the WDC this year. McLaren have the fastest car now.

Hamilton to become a double WDC winner like Alonso and Vettel.
He is 47 points(117) back from the first Alonso 164 points this moment,do you still believe Lewis can beat him and take champ?

Goca wrote: You can ask this question only in case if you see Alosno as main oponent to driver that you suport and wish to win.
wrote:Will Alonso win his third WDC?
Give a read to this first. :-T

Then,as main oponent,will Hamilton beat Alonso F1 2012 WDC?
ruby2012 wrote:Hamilton has the best, fastest car. It's pretty obvious he will win the WDC this year.
Today in Monza's Grand Prix Hamilton won,but Alonso was lucky again,Vettel penaltized and retired,Button retired too with problem,Webber retired too,so Alonso took more points again,yes Hamilton now has the fastest car,but that doesn't mean he will win the WDC,maybe after 2-3 races his car will not be the fastest or to have failures or be unlucky.So?

:?:

Nergal wrote:Formula 1 2012 winner?

We can try Frawleys method: Win is tenth house matter. In the chart for such a question it would be usual to find a planet applying to conjunct the MC: this would show the winner. Here, there is none. So we need a connection between the Lord of the MC - in this case the Ve - and one of the other planets. The Ve applies to trine Sa. Sa signifies driver with black color, or black/white color, or driver whose nick name fits with Sa. For me this perfectly fits with Kimi, because of his nick name "ICEMAN" and color of his kit black.
This will be interesting because I already had chart about him winning and the answer was No. We will see...
Sebastian Vettel and Mark Webber are also possible winners because of their dark/blue sport kit.
According to Acrophonology Sa is in connection with H,S,Y letters so that is testimony for Sebastian or Hamilton. :???:
Greetings,
Goca
http://www.astrosport07.webs.com
http://fensi88.livejournal.com/

We're talking for hamilton,vettel,kimi,webber BUT,what we see for the leader of champ right now called Alonso? He has fast car,he has very good luck,he has 179 points,when Ham has 142,Kimi 141.

Oh God,make your miracle,if Raikkonen did something like that,i will laugh for the rest of my whole life. :-T

These days we read rumors about Hamilton leaving Mclaren for Mercedes GP,so the question is simple here,WILL HAMILTON LEAVE MCLAREN FOR ANOTHER TEAM IN THE END OF 2012?