15.Jean-Eric Vergne (STR)
16.Pastor Maldonado (Williams)
17.Vitali Petrov (CAT)
18.Heikki Kovalainen (CAT)
19.Charles Pic (Marussia-Virgin)
20.Timo Glock (Marussia-Virgin)
21.Narain Karthikeyan (HRT)
out: Perez, de la Rosa, Schumacher

Here is a prediction i found for the India GP.The article said Vettel was favorite for win this GP.Vettel won.
Will Sebastian Vettel win the Formula 1 Airtel Indian Grand Prix 2012?

As per the birth date of Sebastian Vettel, his Moon sign is Virgo. From the Moon sign, the 10th house (indicates profession) is occupied by Sun, Mercury and Venus. If the Sun is associated with Mercury, in a sign of a birth chart, (particularly in the 10th house) then that person will be an expert in any job that he or she does. So by this position Vettel is an expert in his job. Besides, Venus the planet representing vehicle, is also placed along with the combination of Sun and Mercury, which indicates that Sebastian Vettel is an expert in car racing.

Moreover, on the race date, Mars transiting in the 3rd house from his Moon sign Virgo will grant him the courage to challenge the competitors. The aspect of Mars to the Moon, transiting in Aquarius, on 26th Oct 2012 till mid-day, gives him best skills to compete with others. So the planetary positions are favoring Sebastian Vettel to win this Formula I Indian Grand Prix 2012 Championship.

Qualifying in Abu Dhabi just finished!

R e s u l t s :

1. Lewis Hamilton (England) McLaren Mercedes 1:40,630 Min.
2. Mark Webber (Australien) Red Bull 1:40,978
3. Sebastian Vettel (Heppenheim) Red Bull 1:41,073
4. Pastor Maldonado (Venezuela) Williams 1:41,226
5. Kimi R?ikk?nen (Finnland) Lotus 1:41,260
6. Jenson Button (England) McLaren Mercedes 1:41,290
7. Fernando Alonso (Spanien) Ferrari 1:41,582
8. Nico Rosberg (Wiesbaden) Mercedes 1:41,603
9. Felipe Massa (Brasilien) Ferrari 1:41,723
10. Romain Grosjean (Frankreich) Lotus 1:41,778
11. Nico H?lkenberg (Emmerich) Force India 1:42,019
12. Sergio Perez (Mexiko) Sauber 1:42,084
13. Paul di Resta (Schottland) Force India 1:42,218
14. Michael Schumacher (Kerpen) Mercedes 1:42,289
15. Bruno Senna (Brasilien) Williams 1:42,330
16. Kamui Kobayashi (Japan) Sauber 1:42,606
17. Daniel Ricciardo (Australien) Toro Rosso 1:42,765
18. Jean-Eric Vergne (Frankreich) Toro Rosso 1:44,058
19. Heikki Kovalainen (Finnland) Caterham 1:44,956
20. Charles Pic (Frankreich) Marussia 1:45,089
21. Witali Petrow (Russland) Caterham 1:45,151
22. Timo Glock (Wersau) Marussia 1:45,426
23. Pedro de la Rosa (Spanien) HRT 1:45,766
24. Narain Karthikeyan (Indien) HRT 1:46,382

BREAKING: FIA excludes Vettel from qualifying.

Vettel sent to back of grid for qualifying infringement

Sebastian Vettel has been sent to the back of the grid for stopping on the track after qualifying for the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix.
Bad luck..

Nergal wrote:
BREAKING: FIA excludes Vettel from qualifying.

Vettel sent to back of grid for qualifying infringement

Sebastian Vettel has been sent to the back of the grid for stopping on the track after qualifying for the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix.
Bad luck..
It's the opposite, actually.

Vettel is the luckiest F1 driver I have seen in the past 20 years.

Up there with Schumacher when it comes to good luck.

As a matter of fact, Schumacher broke his leg in 1999 so Vettel edges him when it comes to good luck.

Bottom line, Vettel is the luckiest driver since 1992, at least.

Goca wrote:I do the chart for moment I get your answer: 4 Sep 2012 7:57, Beograd, Srbija ASC=2Li40
So, Vettel is signified with 7 house ruler Ma. To win the tittle is 10th house matter, ruler is Moon. We have no applying aspect between rulers so in my opinion he will not be winner.
Now Vettel is first with 255 points so I cehck out this my prediction about him winning F1 this year and found that I missed fact that his ruler Ma is stronger then ruler of his oponents Ve, so he might be winner althougt there is not aspect between Ma and Moon.
Greetings,
Goca
http://www.astrosport07.webs.com
http://fensi88.livejournal.com/

Tweets

@Abraham_Rock95
RT @SkySportsF1: Lewis Hamilton says Sebastian Vettel must be the luckiest driver in Formula 1 after his drive from the pit lane to third. #skyf1

@mattrance7
RT @SkySportsF1: Lewis Hamilton says Sebastian Vettel must be the luckiest driver in Formula 1 after his drive from the pit lane to third. #skyf1

Goca wrote:I aleady asked the same question On 2.Jan.2012. Here is my chart.

http://www.dodaj.rs/?41/Ft/1nIIZ1Ed/kimi2.gif

Because I ma his fan he gets 1st house ruler Su which is in cadent house (less then 5 from house cusp). His oponents are ruled by exalted Sa in angular house. Sa is stronger both accidental and essential and moreover has aspect with Moon, so Kimi has no chance to be winner.

Lets see what your chart say:

If you are Kimi's fan he gets 1st house ruler pergrine Ma rx. His oponents gets Ve in its own sign. Ve is stronger both accidental and essential and moreover is in mutual mixed reception(sign/exaltation) with Moon. Also Ve antiscion is very close to MC. Arabian Part of victory is at 26Sag28, ruler is Ju and Ve is in aplication conjunction with Ju. So in my opinion someone else will be winner. But Moon is in Via combust way so I might be wrong.
Standings now:
1 Sebastian Vettel Ger Red Bull-Renault 255
2 Fernando Alonso Spa Ferrari 245
3 Kimi Raikkonen Fin Lotus-Renault 198

Even if Kimi be the 1st on next 2 races he can not be the winner of F1 2012. So Nergal our charts deliver right answers!
Greetings,
Goca

Heh,yes at least you predicted right for kimi will not be the winner this year. :'

Goca wrote:According to Chinese astrology Mark Webber and Lewis Hamilton has great chance to be this year winner.
Here we lost,webber/hamilton failed for this year but you said you don't know well for chinese,so we not count this.Button failed too.

Will Alonso win his 3rd WDC this year 2012?

-Alonso is represent with Ju, his oponents with Me. Me is a little stronger so someone else will be the winner.
With only Alonso left as rival versus Vettel and by the above prediction,the someone else...is Vettel,right? :?:
Goca wrote:
Standings now:
1 Sebastian Vettel Ger Red Bull-Renault 255
2 Fernando Alonso Spa Ferrari 245
So,with two races left,what to do you think? Can Fernando "steal" the title or Sebastian will say the last word?

I cast the chart for 7 Nov 2012 7:6am Beograd, Srbija ASC=22Sco05.
As you are Alonso's fan he gets 1st house ruler peregrine Ma, while Vettel gets Ve in its own sign. Ve is stronger if we look accidental and essential dignities, so according to this Vettel must be winner.
But if we look Moon;s aspects, because Moon show flow of events, we see next Moon;s aspect is with Ma?!!! That would mean Alonsno will be the winner.
So from this complicated chart we will see what is stronger Moon;s aspect or dignities....
Greetings,
Goca