Having a go at the Oaks.
I won't write up my thinking due to lack of time but the method is the same as for the Derby.

I'm ending up with pretty much the same conclusions as the bookies
My favouries are almost the same as theirs but in a different order.
my picks
1) Four Sins
2) Dalvina ( with some reservations due to natal mars being aspected by neptune)
3) Passage of Time
4) Light shift
1, 3 and 4 were all born within a week at the end of March 04.

In contrast to the Derby horses, 5 of the runners were born in January ( a lot of them are US bred and which tends to be earlier). That group have some very powerful transits to and by mars and jupiter but they have some difficult aspects to the MC so I am discounting them.

Further investigation. Just looked at todays winner of the 16.20 at Brighton.
Snake Skin, Born 27 March 2003 ( year earlier than for Derby and Oaks runners) with some similar positions to the 2004 crop and a progressed moon trine the Venus and MC. Until today this horse had not won for 17 races/since Jul 05.

15:25 Epsom
Hattan 66/1
(Seb Sanders - 25th September 1971)

If it wins, you can all pat me on the back and then some :-)

16:05 Epsom (Vodaphone Oaks)
All My Loving 9/1
(Christophe Soumillon - 4th June 1981)

Still havent fully looked at the Derby yet. Lets see how these do first.
Combination of horse and jockey transits.

I also like All My Loving in the Oaks. Venus conj MC in the race chart plus a couple of nice transits for the horse. Thanks for the jockey DOB, Coffee, I didn't have that one. He has a couple of nice transits too. Definitely worth an E/W bet at 9/1 with a quarter the odds for 1st, 2nd, 3rd.

I wish you luck with your 66/1 pick, wow!

Looking forward to watching it all on BBC2 this afternoon.

Scorpio won the 1st race. Mars return. I rectified to Sag rising, with Pluto in the 1st, but obviously I did think about going for a Scorpio ascendant ;-)
Was very aggressive before the start of the race.

All my loving 3rd :-cry
No win, but get my money back.
Light Shift. :'

I was relieved All My Loving came 3rd. Its price shortened to 5/1 so I'm glad I took the 9/1 this morning. Reasonable little profit :)

Henry Cecil, the winning trainer, seemed to be the man of the moment both before and after the race. 11th January 1943. Couple of nice transits.

Yeah, they did a feature on him before the race. Thanks for that data. Only got Saeed Bin Surors.

Willie Carson was spot on when he said horce racing was like the wheel of fortune, every one gets a chance :D Does he dabble?