OK All You Gamblers

From my Mailbox:

Sports Astrology is now at print, and can be ordered direct from me.

There are many methods of predicting sports results with astrology. Here are some that work.

Journey with a student as he makes his voyage towards knowledge at the feet of a Master Astrologer. With the assistance of his pet raven and a bad-tempered yak, the Master leads him - and you - step by step through the analysis of over 60 charts, covering a wide range of sports. This detailed engagement with the practice of chart judgement is unique in astrological writing, making this book invaluable not only to sports-fans, but to anyone with an interest in predictive astrology. Methods discussed include horary, event charts, horse-racing, and questions of profit.

John Frawley is one of the few contemporary practitioners of the Real Astrology, with clients and students in six continents. Using the methods taught here, he has predicted not only the result but the final score of top sports fixtures, both on TV - including his own daily show, Frawley and the Fish - and in astrological and sports magazines. As an exposition of astrology applied to one area of life, this book has no rival.

"I believed everything that John Frawley said, until he told me that Arsenal would win the league." - London Tonight. Arsenal won the league.

Price: 20.00 UK pounds + 3 pounds postage within Europe; 6 pounds elsewhere.
Publication: September 28th 2007
Publisher: Apprentice Books
ISBN: 0-9539774-2-0
Format: Paperback 224pp.

I take Visa, Mastercard and JCB. To order, I need the card number, expiry date, 3-digit security code from the back of the card, and, of course, your postal address. If you have credit outstanding from your magazine subscription, this will be deducted.
All books will be signed. If you want the book you order signed to someone other than yourself, please tell me their name.
If you wish, card details can be split between this email address and johnfrawley111@yahoo.com

Best regards,

John

BOOKING NOW:
* 3rd REAL ASTROLOGY CONFERENCE and 6-DAY INTENSIVE ON NATAL ASTROLOGY. Zurich. June 2008.

BOOKING SOON:
* THE REAL ASTROLOGY SYDNEY SPECTACULAR. Conference and 6-day Intensive. March-April 2009.

See website for details: http://www.johnfrawley.com

Hi
Journey with a student as he makes his voyage towards knowledge at the feet of a Master Astrologer. With the assistance of his pet raven and a bad-tempered yak, the Master leads him - and you - step by step through the analysis of over 60 charts, covering a wide range of sports. This detailed engagement with the practice of chart judgement is unique in astrological writing, making this book invaluable not only to sports-fans, but to anyone with an interest in predictive astrology. Methods discussed include horary, event charts, horse-racing, and questions of profit.
Which book has all these contents? Pl give me the book's name.
Warm Regards,
Rohaan Joshii

Brand new book Sports Astrology by John Frawley. It isn't up on his website, yet, I see, but will be soon. I may have jumped the gun a bit, but it should be up there in a couple of days. John also sells his books through Astroamerica.com. Watch that site, too.

Tom

So far I've only had time to read the section on event charts and a quick glance through the rest. As you would expect from John Frawley, the book is both informative and entertaining. I definitely recommend you to buy it asap :D