Can assassinations be prevented? by Elsbeth Ebertin
translated by Jenn Zahrt PhD
A Guide to Interpreting The Great American Eclipse
by Wade Caves
The Astrology of Depression
by Judith Hill
Understanding the mean conjunctions of the Jupiter-Saturn cycle
by Benjamin Dykes
Understanding the zodiac: and why there really ARE 12 signs of the zodiac, not 13
by Deborah Houlding

Skyscript Astrology Forum

OK All You Gamblers

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tom

Posted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:43 am    Post subject: OK All You Gamblers Reply with quote

From my Mailbox:

Sports Astrology is now at print, and can be ordered direct from me.

There are many methods of predicting sports results with astrology. Here are some that work.

Journey with a student as he makes his voyage towards knowledge at the feet of a Master Astrologer. With the assistance of his pet raven and a bad-tempered yak, the Master leads him - and you - step by step through the analysis of over 60 charts, covering a wide range of sports. This detailed engagement with the practice of chart judgement is unique in astrological writing, making this book invaluable not only to sports-fans, but to anyone with an interest in predictive astrology. Methods discussed include horary, event charts, horse-racing, and questions of profit.

John Frawley is one of the few contemporary practitioners of the Real Astrology, with clients and students in six continents. Using the methods taught here, he has predicted not only the result but the final score of top sports fixtures, both on TV - including his own daily show, Frawley and the Fish - and in astrological and sports magazines. As an exposition of astrology applied to one area of life, this book has no rival.

"I believed everything that John Frawley said, until he told me that Arsenal would win the league." - London Tonight. Arsenal won the league.

Price: 20.00 UK pounds + 3 pounds postage within Europe; 6 pounds elsewhere.
Publication: September 28th 2007
Publisher: Apprentice Books
ISBN: 0-9539774-2-0
Format: Paperback 224pp.

I take Visa, Mastercard and JCB. To order, I need the card number, expiry date, 3-digit security code from the back of the card, and, of course, your postal address. If you have credit outstanding from your magazine subscription, this will be deducted.
All books will be signed. If you want the book you order signed to someone other than yourself, please tell me their name.
If you wish, card details can be split between this email address and johnfrawley111@yahoo.com

Best regards,

John

BOOKING NOW:
* 3rd REAL ASTROLOGY CONFERENCE and 6-DAY INTENSIVE ON NATAL ASTROLOGY. Zurich. June 2008.

BOOKING SOON:
* THE REAL ASTROLOGY SYDNEY SPECTACULAR. Conference and 6-day Intensive. March-April 2009.

See website for details: http://www.johnfrawley.com
Rohan

Posted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

Quote:
Journey with a student as he makes his voyage towards knowledge at the feet of a Master Astrologer. With the assistance of his pet raven and a bad-tempered yak, the Master leads him - and you - step by step through the analysis of over 60 charts, covering a wide range of sports. This detailed engagement with the practice of chart judgement is unique in astrological writing, making this book invaluable not only to sports-fans, but to anyone with an interest in predictive astrology. Methods discussed include horary, event charts, horse-racing, and questions of profit.

Which book has all these contents? Pl give me the book's name.
Tom

Posted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brand new book Sports Astrology by John Frawley. It isn't up on his website, yet, I see, but will be soon. I may have jumped the gun a bit, but it should be up there in a couple of days. John also sells his books through Astroamerica.com. Watch that site, too.

Tom
Coffee

Posted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will purchase that. See what he's about.
Ficina

Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My copy has just arrived Very Happy Once I get my wretched work deadline out of the way, I shall be devouring it!
Gem

Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't even ordered a copy yet but love to hear the member's comments and feedbuck Very Happy

Last edited by Gem on Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
leeleelee

Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gem wrote:
I haven't even ordered a copy yet but love to hear what people think Very Happy

Me too!
Ficina

Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So far I've only had time to read the section on event charts and a quick glance through the rest. As you would expect from John Frawley, the book is both informative and entertaining. I definitely recommend you to buy it asap Very Happy
leeleelee

Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just ordered mine! Thumbs up
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Sport and Speculation All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: