NYSE (Alpee Lavoi),May 17, 1792, 01:00 LMT, New York, have MC=26?37' Piscis, in my opinion Transit Square Mars/Pluto, oposite Sun, the market fall!!! in the next days, UKSE (Mar 27 1802), have MC=Uranus oposite Sun in the first degree Libra/Aries, when Mars transit, UKSE, fall!!!
www.siderum.com

This is interesting. It does scare me how astrologers may differ in opinion - however, this is by no means a unique situation in the world of trades. This forum provides both a useful and suitable arena to put theory and technique to the test and it is important that we continue to challenge each others perspectives and suggest how topics may be approached from different angles! :'
http://www.astronor.com

Andrew J. Bevan wrote:This is interesting. It does scare me how astrologers may differ in opinion - however, this is by no means a unique situation in the world of trades. This forum provides both a useful and suitable arena to put theory and technique to the test and it is important that we continue to challenge each others perspectives and suggest how topics may be approached from different angles! :'
I also get uneasy when I see astrologers unable to agree on even basic things. And yet we have to remember that economists rarely agree, and they enjoy considerable status in this society, despite their widely-acknowledged inability to predict anything correctly.

Hopefully, the information that the markets tell us can be used to refine our techniques and make astrology a more accurate and robust tool in the future. Alas, the multiplicity of variables available to us means that it is nearly impossible to decide why a prediction was correct or not.
www.modernvedicastrology.com

Well, its 50 points. The market is up 200 pts on the Dow but we'll see how long it holds -- today and the rest of the week.

The risk of recession is higher now, so that will tend to push the market lower in October as traders will begin to realize that the Fed acted for a reason.
www.modernvedicastrology.com

Andrew J. Bevan wrote:My next expectations would be to see the markets rally through to the 14th or 15th which would reflect one synodic lunar cycle from the low af Aug. 16, or two cycles from the top of July 17. Then maybe back a bit in await of whether the FED cuts rates with 25 or 50 basis points on the 18th. My guess is that there is a 50 basis points cut in store. The potential would then be a second top on either Sep 25 or 26, which would reflect an 11day interval (or 38.2% of the lunar cycle) from any top shown on September 14 or 15.
Please excuse the re-issue: It looks close enough to a bulls eye to me! Norways leading financial website, Hegnar Online, printed my prediction of the 50 basis points rate cut earlier today. Now we have to see how the market gets on from here, heading towards the possible top of September 25-26.

I have located information on this and previous reports published at Hegnar Online at http://www.astronor.com/hegnar.htm . If you do move on to the actual press reports, I would mention they are in Norwegian...

Astrologer and Solar Researcher predicts New Top

Hegnar Online printed a new article today:

Astrologer Andrew Bevan warned yesterdays aggressive rate cut. Now he predicts the next top in the stock market. Jan Benestad studying the solar activity agrees and believes the next top will be close to the forthcoming full moon but he also looks further ahead.

I do think this is good that the press, here represented by Hegnar Online, has an open mind and will allow for these matters to be investigated into!

Link to the full story in Norwegian: http://www.hegnar.no/hegnar/newsdet.asp ... 18&cat=116

This is it!!

Today is September 24. We are 11days after the previous tops of September 13., formed one day prior to the keydate of September 14. This is close enough to keydates of September 25-26. accompanying the full Moon. So get out of it!

I believe the market has reached its limit and an excellent place to get out of long positions! Certainly, if you feel weary take the opportunity to step aside for a few days and see how the market develops!

Highlights

Anyone could argue that I had made antipations or offered suggestions regarding the stockmarkets movements that did not materialize. But any technical analysis of the markets involves solving a riddle or putting a puzzle together. So astrology offers an idea of what is going on in the markets - and then you have to fit the pieces as you go along.

Upon request, here is a reprise of some of the highlights of my market discussion the last few months;
Posted: Mon May 28, 2007 5:42 pm
The most significant low of markets of the recent path was made on June 13. 2006. There is a lot of maths involved here, but the most basic and reasonable stipulation of a keydate and turning point would either be on June 2. 2007, which is 12 lunar synodic cycles from June 13.2006, or June 13. 2007 - which simple as it seems, represents an annular year of 365 days.
Posted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:37 pm
June 2. (or rather June 1.) is the day where the DJIA reaches is Orthodox Top. This is the first top in a 3-top sequence which is quite classical in market analysis. The first movement down is labelled (A), then there is a 3-wave system which includes the 2nd top, the 2nd dip and moves on to the final higher top on July 17. which is labelled (B).
There is 1,5 Lunar month between the Orthodox Top and (B).
Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:09 pm
Personally, I went long European stocks at close today.
Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:38 am
The DJIA used 30 days, or 29.53 days - which equals the Moon's synodic month, from the top of July 17. to the local bottom of August 16. The market is then likely to spend 11 days correcting this fall, or rather 11,23 days - which is 0.382 and a lesser fibonacci fraction of the lunar cycle. This will bring us up to August 28., which is the day of the lunar eclipse and I suspect may be the top before the new turn down.
Posted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:33 pm
My thoughts on the stock markets, in view of the lunar eclipse tomorrow Aug 28., are that I think the retracement upwards seems uncompleted and markets might have further to go and need more time to complete their movement.... It could be that the markets take a breather here..
Posted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:59 pm
So the markets had their 2-3 day draw-back from Aug.27 to Aug.29. as suggested.... It will be exciting to see how the story unfolds from here on. I still suggest there may be further upside.
Posted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:30 pm
My guess is presently that the markets will show strength towards the middle of next week - but participants are still confused as to whether the trend is up or down, so risk will always be present. From Wednesday or Thursday the market will retreat in attempt to confirm the direction of the intermediate movement. This will bring us closer to the solar eclipse of September 11. for the next turningpoint. My current position is that the market movement is up.
Posted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:42 am
The markets have backed off the last few days as we anticipated, culiminating with Friday's sell-off following the off-set caused by the US employment report.... It seems obvious to me that the FED is likely to cut interest rates again, agressively, with 50 basis points being more likely than 25 and I expect this rate-cut to come sooner, rather than later.
Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:07 am
Solar eclipse today September 11. and markets seem more potent for the bounce mentioned in the previous article!
Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:58 pm
Well, we seem to be doing just great! My next expectations would be to see the markets rally through to the 14th or 15th which would reflect one synodic lunar cycle from the low af Aug. 16, or two cycles from the top of July 17. Then maybe back a bit in await of whether the FED cuts rates with 25 or 50 basis points on the 18th. My guess is that there is a 50 basis points cut in store. The potential would then be a second top on either Sep 25 or 26, which would reflect an 11day interval (or 38.2% of the lunar cycle) from any top shown on September 14 or 15. But we shall just have to follow along and as the pattern unfolds and adjust our model accordingly.
Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:22 pm
The Sun within one degree of the fall of Venus is in my interpretation and indication that is is rates that will fall and not the market. Mars & Pluto - this would be my indication of the interest rate not being cut by one mark (25 basis points) but two (50 basis points)!!
Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:26 pm
Today is September 24. We are 11days after the previous tops of September 13., formed one day prior to the keydate of September 14. This is close enough to keydates of September 25-26. accompanying the full Moon. So get out of it!
I hope other readers also have enjoyed!

Andrew

Market action at the moment I view as distribution, false breaks or a gathering of tops. It might continue to distribute into the 2nd week of October, but the markets are everywhere at the moment. Some are too high and gone their full stretch, others are too low and display their weekness. Continue to unwind long positions!

dear andrew,
many thanks of your valuable advices. i'm new and i don't know what do you mean by don't go long!. long on what? currencies , metals or stocks?
would you please tell your opinion on gbp and euro?
with kindest regards
negar