Power outage?

Will be power outage in my neighborhood? I'm in Maryland, Frankenstorm Sandy approaches.
By this horary I see Moon in less than 1 degree opposing Sun. My judgment was right at least to extent that it's enough time to finish baking bisquit for my wife - its ready and smells wary good. :D
But, will I've enough time to finish some CAD drawings using comp?
[/url]

Syed Tariq Javed wrote:Forgive me please, if i misunderstand. By neighbourhood you still mean fear of poweroutage at the place you are living.
Yes, in my neighborhood and my house. Not in generally, in East coast states already 1.5 mln. without power.

Well....

I am afraid that the chart does not seem to give you positive indications...

L1 Saturn is still within the combustion degrees of Sun (separating)...however, the opposing moon (L6) transfers light from Saturn to Sun and reinforces the combustion...

My take on this chart is that there would be 'Power Outage'

However, .....

the chart actually shows a Professional (L1 is right on the 9th house Cusp)....not able to work properly (Combustion) due to work related issues (Moon L6)...and this poweroutage further disturbs the routine...Maybe thats what this storm is going to do :???:
Regards

Morpheus

https://horusastropalmist.wordpress.com/

There is no urgency with that drafting actually, and there were a lot of positive business related communications today. I think that shown by separating sextile Venus-Mercury with Mercury at MC.
Though, Mercury is about to become stationary and than retrograde.
Which might indicate that drawings far from completion, more changes will come. Perhaps Venus sending some relaxing influence in this case.

No, it wasn't major power outage in my neighborhood. Wind is abated, only raining here.
In about 2 hours after horary question time it was "symbolic" power off for few seconds, but shortly restored. That's may be opposition Moon to Sun where Moon stronger essentially.
Also I think MC representing power here, and Venus sextile to it counts too.