Serious astrology book exchange strand

This is something of an experiment, but after tentatively discussing a similar idea with Deb some time ago I thought it worth a try.

It occurred to me that there may be a good number of Skyscript members who own certain out-of-print serious astrological books but not others, and having exhausted their studies of some would love to get their hands on others of comparable value in their place, on a simple exchange basis, with no buying or selling involved (unless there is a marked differential between the values of the books concerned).

Wants and books available could be posted here on this basis, and any matching offers could be posted in response - interested members could discuss matters further by private message if need be.

With this idea in mind, let me present the following want and alternative offers to start things off and see how popular or unpopular the idea proves:

My chief want: A genuine 1976 Teubner edition of 'Carmen Astrologicum' by Dorotheus, with both the original text and Pingree's translation of it. Typical used value of Teubner editions is around $100, though since this one is currently unavailable at any price it is worth more than that to me currently.

My alternative offers:
1) A 1962 first edition of 'Abu Ma'Shar and Latin Aristotleanism in the Twelfth Century' by Richard Lemay (good externally, near-fine internally). Typical retail value on used book network: $300, but no copies available for last year at all
2) A 1977 original of 'Recent Advances in Natal Astrology' by Geoffrey Dean, Arthur Mather et al (vgc). Current retail value on used book network: $150
3) UMI reprints of both Volume 1 (the Early Decans) and Volume 3 (Constellations, Decans etc.) in Otto Neugebauer's 'Egyptian Astronomical Texts' series, both in fine condition, although only Volume 1 is hardcover, Volume 3 being softcover. Actual purchase cost from UMI: Approx $150 for these two volumes together. Volume 2 on the Rameside Star Clocks can be bought separately from UMI, but I didn't buy it.
4) Ballantrae reprints of 'The Astrologer's Magazine' by Alan Leo, Volumes 1, 2, 3 and 4, all in excellent near-fine, almost unread condition. Actual purchase cost from John Ballantrae: approx $90.

Although there is some disparity in the used values here, ultimately I'd be glad to directly swap any of those for the Dorotheus edition irrespective of value.

Philip