START THE PRESS !!

It's half time.

OK so I checked my points score because I read on The Guardian that Liverpool have 72 percent possession.

Too much.

In Deb's points scoring I included the Moon.

That took 8 points incorrectly away from Liverpool.

So over all the points should be......

Liverpool 28+ Chelsea 19+.

In a tight game that would point to

1-0, (2-1), (2-0),

with Liverpool winning the Tie if it goes to Extra Time/ Penalties.

Any probably worth a bet.

Tugger !!!!!!!!

Anyway you live and mostly don't learn.

:-sk
Yikkes!

Liverpool !!!!!!!

Well I can't take any credit because my before match prediction was wrong due to a glich.

So on to Milan v Utd

(edit Genolhac, 23.25, 24/Apr/07)

Deb's system gives

Milan +9 Utd + 14

Hamey's super revolutionary

Milan 0 Utd - 2

Additional pointer

Milan +2 Utd - 2

Overall

Milan +11 Utd +10

It will be an open / loose game.

Higher scoring.

Prediction!!!!

2-1, 3-1,

Milan at the last gasp/ or in extra time. Or penalties.

H.

PS too tight for a bet.

(edit OK I slept on it. ALWAYS A GOOD IDEA

And I think Mercury is VOID

Which does sort of screw things up.

You'd expect and incredibly complicated chart, woudln't you?!

It forms seperating aspects to Jupiter trine, Saturn trine, = VOID?

I though VOID had to be now aspects at all till with an up and coming cusp.

So Moon just short of 1' to 6th. Maybe already in 6th which is a whole different story.

Maybe VOID.

Maybe knock Milan back a point or 2.

So really with betting in mind it is just impossible to tell this one.

SORRY.

As somebody has to win then I'll say later. I think very most likely Milan at the death)
Last edited by Yikkes! on Wed May 02, 2007 5:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
Yikkes!

What a tense game that was last night. I had to watch through my fingers when Liverpool were taking their penalties :)

Anyway, so far so good. Liverpool are through to the final. Just need Milan to win tonight now. Sorry, Gem, I know you want United to win but we have to try and stay impartial when we're making predictions. I don't really see Mars being stronger than Venus. If anything Venus is better off being above the horizon but that's a minor consideration compared to the angular Moon.

Yikkes, an event chart is not a horary. It's based on a prearranged time and is not a question posed at a random time. However, I guess the interpretative approach is similar but there again it depends on the method and techniques you are using. You are certainly putting a lot of hard work into your horaries. As with all astrology it's a case of looking at lots of charts and seeing what works and what doesn't. This is what I've been doing over the past season - making observations, taking notes and making lists of what works most consistently. As I said earlier, nothing is 100% certain. An angular Moon seems to overrule everything else, but again it doesn't always work. There is no always in astrology!

Goca, bad luck with the Chinese prediction, but at least you could see where it went wrong. When trying out new methods, there's always quite a steep learning curve, as I well know :D It will be interesting to try your method for Euro 2008.

Looking forward to tonight's game......

Ficina
That was really amazing!!! I'm talking about the game itself and you--- 100% spot on so far. I condn't quite bellieve Liverpool could manage it yesterday but I'm no longer hopeful for Man U tonight. When I said the way you look at the chart is simpler than reading a horary chart, I meant you didn't need to use horary techniques such as considering dignities(last night the Moon was in Scorpio), translation of light(Moon translating the light of malefic Saturn, and opposition to Part of Fortune) and the house the planet is in(the sig for Man U when they won was in the 8th) and so on. The Moon appears to be the key factor and it finally trined Mars last night.

Yikkes!
I was quite impressed by your reading of hte Liverpool-Chelsea match.
Gem my feeling is that once you've crack it, that's not cracked, you will be able to predict wins, scores, players, 110 percent.

Just don't blink till you've got there.
:lala

can't help hoping that Man U will somehow grab the ASC tomorrow.
Couldn't it work like that?? Ficina said asigning the AC to the home team isn't hard and fast rule...(haven't given up hope for United after all, it seems).

Spotted a glich to this.

I've been, I think, working on predicting the final outcome score.

Either 90 min win or after extra time.

But the bookies don't offer that.

So the Horarys become a bit strange.

"Who'll be winning / what will the score be after 90 mins?"

Sort of makes a mockery of the concept of the game.

"ii) All soccer match bets apply to full 90 minutes play unless otherwise stated. This includes injury time but not extra-time and golden goal or penalty shoot-outs. iii) In certain tournaments we may offer odds for a team to progress to the next round, and it is the customer's responsibility to ensure that the correct option is chosen before submitting a wager."

Maybe just need to think it thru abit.

But effectively a side could loose and still WIN!!!!!!

Oh and it was all going so well.

H.
Last edited by Yikkes! on Wed May 02, 2007 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yikkes!

OK I've pulled up another chart.

For the final.

The Final?

14.09 Genolhac 2/May/07
14.48 " "
22.59 " "

Might get ya booed down for this one becasue for having 3 charts but Heh !!!!

:-?

I'll start work on it.

H.

I'd be for Utd and if that's NOT possible then Liverpool.
Last edited by Yikkes! on Thu May 03, 2007 2:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Yikkes!

Many thanks, Gem. I don't usually do this well. In fact I've got the horrible feeling my luck is about to run out!

It's true that essential dignity doesn't really play a part in these charts. John Frawley has made this point and I've found it to be so in practice. It does seem strange and it takes a bit of getting used to. Obviously I saw the Moon was in Scorpio and it was also in the Via Combusta to boot but you just have to try and ignore it. Regarding essential dignities of significators, if you think about it, it makes sense.

For example, Jupiter has been in Sag for quite a while. If you relied on essential dignity then in any chart that had Mercury and Jupiter as sigs, then the Jupiter team should always win, but it doesn't. In fact Mercury won most of the time in these games, even when it was in Pisces, often because it was angular but sometimes just because it was above the horizon and Jupiter was below. When Jupiter was in 4th and Mercury in 7th they often cancelled each other out and the result was a draw.
the sig for Man U when they won was in the 8th
Yes, another difficult one to get your head round - it took me quite a while to believe a sig in 8th could actually win. Obviously other factors have to be taken into account. Not just an angular Moon, but other things as well.
The Moon appears to be the key factor and it finally trined Mars last night
The Moon isn't always the key factor, but it often plays a part. I didn't take the trine to Mars into consideration last night because it was much too far away. Tonight however it's much closer (within 5 degs) so I definitely see it as relevant.
Ficina said asigning the AC to the home team isn't hard and fast rule
What I meant by that was that some people are likely to disagree - and certainly have done both in this forum and others :) Giving ManU the Asc just because you want them to win is something I can't really go along with, lol!

Please do try out your own methods and techniques though. Your own observations and experience may well turn out to be different from mine, and that's fine. Many roads lead to Rome - or in this case, Athens :D

Yikkes, you're right, betting on games that may or may not go to extra time and penalties is a real problem.
But effectively a side could loose and still WIN
Exactly, lol! Likewise a side could win and still lose. Last night if Chelsea had won the penalty shoot-out, Liverpool would have "won" at the end of 90 minutes but lost the match!