I don't see any indications for a draw or extra time or penalties either. I agree that the DC team will win but it's just I'm not entirely convinced that Liverpool are the underdogs.

Goca,
I know you went for Milan initially but I thought you switched to Liverpool because they'd be wearing white? Anyway, we'll see which is the white team in an hour or so :D
we will have to think of a new topic tomorrow
After the post mortem, Andrew :lol:

Thanks, Andrew!
Milan vs Liverpool 2:1
Fine. "My Chinese method" worked excelent and I think I will use it more in future! This is Milan's and Ancelloti's Chinese Year(Pig) so Milan "must" win!
Horary was OK too if you use "color method". If you put favorite team, or home team on ASC you were wrong.
I agree with Andrew, match was excelent show (when you have predominant mutable signs, it is never bore!)
Thanks, Pirlo, Kaka and INZAGHI who made me happy this evening!
Greetings,
Goca
http://www.astrosport07.webs.com
http://fensi88.livejournal.com/

Oh yes, very impressive, Goca.
I didn?t watch the match but walked past my husband (who was glued to the screen) at the start of the game and asked him who was playing in white. When he said Milan I just happened to mention that an astrologer who did very well recently had predicted in the forum that Milan would win if they were playing in white. He threw down a pillow and said I always ruin it for him. Then I went to watch ?The Apprentice? ? the exciting program on the other channel.

After it was over he muttered about how I?ve ruined every big match he?s watched for years by telling him who is going to win at the start of the game. I?ve only done half a dozen football predictions in my life ? what I hadn?t realised is how often I tell him what other astrologers predict, and how often they have turned out to be right!

I?m not allowed to talk about football anymore, which suits me as I?m not that interested anyway. This thread however has been very interesting. Well done to all.

Thanks Deb and Mario! It was just my "5 minutes"!
As you see, Ju rx right on ASC means that ASC team control the game but was unable to score, and whem you have rx planet, especialy in 10th or 4th house that usually mean that team will score in 2nd half time.
I had mistake when I said that Milan will win with high score. Ma in Ar on cusp of 4 house is powerfull, but Ma in no way means "many". Me in that position will mean high score, but Ma no. Moon was in mutable sign so we could expect 2 or more goals.
Greetings,
Goca
http://www.astrosport07.webs.com
http://fensi88.livejournal.com/

"Liverpool 0 - 1 Milan"
"Liverpool 0 - 2 Milan"

Was my prediction.

However, will have to go back and think things through before Premier League and Champioship start in August.

Thanks Goca for the idea for Time.

What about for Goals.

I'll share....

I go for loose squares as close games, poor to watch.
Tight squares as clear winners, poor to watch.

Loose Trines/ Sextile open/ loose games, good to watch.
Tight Trines/ Sextile open/ good games, clear winners.

Scores sort of come from that.

Reception should also be part of that but not sure of what is good reception and which bad.

I think we could use the 8th to 2nd for "flow" of Goals.

Of course it all tends to woven together.

Each part of the Judgement hinting at the other.

:brows

Next Thread ??????

Important to be something that "We Care" about!

Personnally probably I will be working on my "Way" for August.

Other idea could be Golf as it sort of points to more complicated "Specualtions" like Lottery.

Anyway.

Cau
Yikkes!

Rregardless of whether you got it right or wrong, it was fun :) A pity though for Liverpool as they were the better team(and maybe ironic as they weren't two years ago).
Even though the bookies placed Milan as the faves, I wasn't convinced they were, reading Milan's underdog-like comments like 'we're going to get back what should have been ours' and so on. Liverpool had been one up against them although it was two years ago, the Istanbul match was on everyone's mind.
Last edited by Gem on Thu May 24, 2007 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.