Can assassinations be prevented? by Elsbeth Ebertin
translated by Jenn Zahrt PhD
A Guide to Interpreting The Great American Eclipse
by Wade Caves
The Astrology of Depression
by Judith Hill
Understanding the mean conjunctions of the Jupiter-Saturn cycle
by Benjamin Dykes
Understanding the zodiac: and why there really ARE 12 signs of the zodiac, not 13
by Deborah Houlding

Skyscript Astrology Forum

Champions League 2007
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SIDERUM

Posted: Sat May 19, 2007 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My congratulation Goca!!!
Mario
Goca

Posted: Sat May 19, 2007 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Mario.
http://fensi88.livejournal.com/
Andrew Bevan

Posted: Sat May 19, 2007 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should be ashamed of your self for not making money on your good prediction. If you want credit - keep moving and keep up the good work!! Next time you will have placed your bet and can safely laugh all the way to the bank! Smile Thumbs up
Ficina

Posted: Sat May 19, 2007 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats to both Goca and Andrew for correct prediction, but extra big cheer for Goca who got it right on both counts - Chelsea to win in extra time Thumbs up Yes, you really should have put your money on. I think the odds were 12/1 Shocked

What a tedious game though. I had difficulty staying awake. Let's hope Liverpool and Milan put on a better show on Wednesday.
Andrew Bevan

Posted: Sat May 19, 2007 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you did your stuff, Goca, and we will all be spending time studying your work! It was a great excercise and the credit is certainly yours, but I would like to say that I admire everyone who was willing put their money where their mouth was and who actually placed a bet. I for one would hate to make the front pages with the following headline "Astrologer gets lotto right - but didn't deliver coupon!" Confused

Good show to all - and let's really dig in next time !

(PS. Man U got the kick-off!)
Goca

Posted: Sat May 19, 2007 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, no, no, I have no lucky with money! If I would bet I would never predict right! I have Ur in second in square with Sa in 5 house (natal chart). That is not good placement for risk actions, isn't it?
Quote:
What a tedious game though. I had difficulty staying awake.

You made me laught...our TV did not broadcast match, thay will at 23:30 local time.

Quote:
Let's hope Liverpool and Milan put on a better show on Wednesday

I hope too. This one, our TV will broadcast so I will watch it for sure!

Thanks both for congratulations and my congratulations to Andrew too
Andrew Bevan

Posted: Sat May 19, 2007 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With a chart like that, we'll make a betting pro' of you yet! When you are sure of your stuff you'll place a £2000,- wager and have a £24.000,- reward! Stick with it!
Gem

Posted: Sun May 20, 2007 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm obviously disappointed but well done to those who got it right.
I still can't make any sense out of the chart.
But if Rx Jupiter only near the IC could win, then Rx Jupiter in domicile right on the AC looks doubly dangerous(talking about the UEFA Final chart).
Goca

Posted: Sun May 20, 2007 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
But if Rx Jupiter only near the IC could win, then Rx Jupiter in domicile right on the AC looks doubly dangerous(talking about the UEFA Final chart).

Gem, it is all about "who is who". In "my chart", FA cup, Chelsea is ASC (color method) and Me direct win, not Ju retrograde.
Do not be disappoint, smart people learn from their mistakes and after some time of practice you will be able to analyse chart right. I had that moments too (and still have), because on start I exsperiment all methods and come to conclusion that this colour method is most secure for me.
Ficina

Posted: Sun May 20, 2007 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goca is right, Gem. We got it wrong this time crying Maybe there just weren't strong enough reasons for giving ManU the Asc. Although a few bookies went for ManU, the majority were still 50/50. That's the problem with allocating the Asc to the favourites when there isn't really a clear cut favourite. It's much easier with ordinary domestic matches when the Asc is the home team. Also easier for betting because they all end after 90 minutes - home, away or draw, that's it Very Happy
Gem

Posted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goca and Ficina
Thanks, you two gave me objective perspectives. My mind was fixated on the idea that Man U should have been the faves(I admit I was rather biased being a fan) and I tried to fit the chart around it. With a calmer mind, I now see that it was indeed 50-50.
As I wrote before, it makes sense to me to give the AC to faves and home team becasue the AC is the most poweful and energetic point in the chart. I know Goca has been very successful with the colour method but I can't get my head around why colours should work. Goca, where did you get your inspiration to use colours from?

The Champions League Final is the same too; it's very difficult to decide who gets the AC. The Moon immediately squares the Sun so there'll be goals...

Last edited by Gem on Mon May 21, 2007 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Deb
Administrator

Posted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I havenít been following the football so excuse what will seem like dumb questions (the asnwers might be in the thread somewhere but I canít find them, and I get lost on that link you gave Ficina).

Before the match everyone seemed to be in agreement that the asc should win (thatís the tricky bit isnít it? Who is the asc?) We know now because Chelsea won. It was hard to establish the favourite, but just for the record:

Was the match played at the Chelsea home ground?
Did Chelsea kick-off?
Andrew Bevan

Posted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My prediction was that Chelsea should win because of Moon in Cancer applying to Venus, but Man U should get the kick-off because of Mars and Pluto angular. Man U got the kick-off. Ordinary time was a draw.

Goca was dead on by saying that Chelsea would win in extra-time Thumbs up
Ficina

Posted: Mon May 21, 2007 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Was the match played at the Chelsea home ground?

It was the FA Cup Final, Deb, the first one to be played at the new Wembley Stadium Very Happy I made the point earlier on in the thread that Wembley was closer to home for Chelsea than ManU but I wasn't really convinced that was sufficient reason to give them the Asc. Maybe it was?

Well done, Andrew, by the way for correctly predicting that ManU would kick off Thumbs up
Andrew Bevan

Posted: Mon May 21, 2007 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's try and summarize and work out how bets should be placed on Wednesday. Moon in Virgo. My reasoning was Mercury corrupts the Moon and Virgo is better for Scorpio Liverpool than Cancer Milan. Aries England also benefits more by antiscia to Moon in Virgo, than Italy does under the rulership of Leo. The dexter sextile from Moon Virgo to the sign of Cancer could mean that Milan appear the stronger team, but Moon corrupted in Virgo means that a referee descision or matter of chance goes against their success. The sinister sextile between Virgo and Scorpio I interpret as Liverpool making success through an element of suprize, a counter attack or deadball situation. I think Liverpool could bring the trophy home.

How to place the best bet? Suggestions welcome! I noticed that the odds are much higher if you manage to pick out the goal scorers! Does anyone have any observations on that? Do strikers perform better when the Moon is transitting their Sun sign? Or do we have any Brazilian players on the field (i.e. Moon in Virgo) ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Sport and Speculation All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 12 of 15

Jump to: