Can assassinations be prevented? by Elsbeth Ebertin
translated by Jenn Zahrt PhD
A Guide to Interpreting The Great American Eclipse
by Wade Caves
The Astrology of Depression
by Judith Hill
Understanding the mean conjunctions of the Jupiter-Saturn cycle
by Benjamin Dykes
Understanding the zodiac: and why there really ARE 12 signs of the zodiac, not 13
by Deborah Houlding

Skyscript Astrology Forum

Champions League 2007
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yikkes!

Posted: Mon May 14, 2007 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll pass over the West Ham game.

That's a stupid Horary to do because only one team could loose and that was West Ham.

Hard to see who gets the Glory when Utd already had it and could loose and still WIN.

Considering it was a league game.

I hope I'll learn from that but the chances are slim.

So........

Good to see such a rapid debate!!!

Wooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh or Wowwww

I've been reading up on Horary and a few terms came up that I couldn't put to bed.

If you/ someone can explain them to me then I'll be grateful.

There in biggest value to me first order.

What is Transfer of light?

I get a feeling for this but can't define it.

Dispositer? Don't see this?

How do we decide if Reception strengthens or weakens?

I think I get a feel for this. So received into Saturn or Mars would not help, or into detriment or fall.

What role does the Moon really play ?

Answers on a 800,000 page text book please.

Ficina Moon on every angle to be good or just Asc, Mc (maybe IC) but also Dsc?

How do we decide where the perfection happens? Is this where one meets the secondary other, and if so which meets which, or where they actually do meet as both move?

Still haven't got the info for the hours for checking radicality.

It's a bit sad becasue I think it is pretty straight forward.

Altumen is not always natural sign ruler is it?

but how do we get to it. I sort of know this.

And in fact this one should be at the top.

When I pull up a chart which includes Saturn and/or Mars as signifiers does this automatically mean one of the parties involved has Saturn or Mars attributes or just that those planets are filling the role?

A bit like at the Am Dram the local mafia man plays the Heroine so we forget about who he really is whilst he plays/ acts or is that just impossibe to do?!

I hope that's clear. It's a fundamental but if we go back to the Relationship Charts a Girl probably wouldn't want to find Saturn or Mars representing the 7th house, if you get my drift.

I know Saturn and Mars need not always be BAD BAD but heh.

Deb's notes show some Houses that are bad for certain planets.

Are there further examples of these? And what actually happens when Mars is the 5th? Does it get better for Mars or worse?

Heh I'm really pleased to be back.

I recommend the Corrupted Computer for a few days or weeks.

It's like when the TVs broken. PEACE.

H.
Andrew Bevan

Posted: Mon May 14, 2007 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Ficinia: Re Champions League Final, the bookies now have Milan as definite favourites.

That would agree with our 'lunar' observations. Moon in Virgo dexter sextile to Cancer (Milan) and sinister sextile to Scorpio (Liverpool) indicating possesion and a more rational game from Milan; Liverpool breaking through on counter strike or a swift element of surprize.

Wow! Isn't this thread of discussion ever hot!! Razz
Gem

Posted: Mon May 14, 2007 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deb
I greatly appreciated you and Sue illuminated where exactly Frawly departed from traditional practices.

Ficina
Thanks again for the tip! What about the FA Cup on Sat? I only looked at the Coral website and it seemed 50-50. My feeling is that Man U`d be the favourites.

Yikkes!
Are you talking about Horary or event charts? With event charts used for sports predictions, diginities don`t matter so much. As for traditional terms, look at the`Glossary of Traditional Terms` in this site.
Yikkes!

Posted: Mon May 14, 2007 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So far I only do Horary Horror!!!
Ficina

Posted: Mon May 14, 2007 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yikkes!
As Gem has said, you should be able to find the answers to most of your questions in the glossary

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/gl/glossary.html

Quote:
Ficina Moon on every angle to be good or just Asc, Mc (maybe IC) but also Dsc?

I realise I've been somewhat ambiguous when referring to angular Moon. What I mean is it has to be in an angular house, not specifically conjunct an angle. In fact if it is conj MC for example but in the 9th I'd be very wary because in real time it is moving further into a cadent house. As I said before, 4th is less reliable, the others are better.

Gem,
Quote:
What about the FA Cup on Sat? I only looked at the Coral website and it seemed 50-50. My feeling is that Man U`d be the favourites.

Virtually all the bookies appear to be 50-50. It's really annoying! I don't have a strong feeling either way. Any particular reason why you're going for ManU?
Goca

Posted: Mon May 14, 2007 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is how I see chart for FA cup:

We have 27Vi36 ASC.
Ruler of ASC is Me in his own sign in cadent house. Vi means blue colour, so ASC=Chelsea
Ruler of DSC is Ju (blue, red) but because of Ma (red) in their 1st house I would asign DSC to MU.
Their ruler Ju is in its own sign but retro in cadent house too.
Accidental dignities
Ju=5 Me=15
That is on the "edge". So, it will be tight but I gave advantage to Chelsea (to win cup) because their ruler is direct, and because of Moon in angular 10th house (Ficina method), house of fame for ASC team.
http://fensi88.livejournal.com/
Gem

Posted: Tue May 15, 2007 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew
Quote:
Quote:
Wow! Isn't this thread of discussion ever hot!!

Yeah, isn't it! I missed your post yesterday. So which team has got your vote? (sorry if you have already mentioned it pages ago). I also would love to hear what you think about the outcome of the FA Cup Final on Sat(19/5/07 15:00, Wembley).

Ficina
Quote:
Any particular reason why you're going for ManU?

Maybe I should have put that I'm merely hoping Uted would get the AC... but oh no, Goca is going for Chelsea... Crying or Very sad

I looked at the 2005 UEFA Final chart. How could Liverpool manage to win the trophy despite the Moon being in the 1st?? I believe they were the underdogs then too, so Mercury is Liverpool in this chart as in this year's. Probably it was because Jupiter(AC ruler) was Rx and the 10th ruler on the 7th cusp worked for them(as Goca said yesterday).
Jupiter was exactly trining Liverpool captain Gerrard's Sun. Both Liverpool manager Benetiz and Gerrard have a strong synastry with the foundation chart of Liverpool FC, which I think prove some validity of the founding chart(Liverpool FC has Sun at 25 Pisces).
Ficina

Posted: Tue May 15, 2007 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Maybe I should have put that I'm merely hoping Uted would get the AC... but oh no, Goca is going for Chelsea...

We seem to be in agreement that the Asc team will win. Someone suggested to me that Wembley is much closer to "home" for Chelsea, but I'm not totally convinced by that argument.
Quote:
How could Liverpool manage to win the trophy despite the Moon being in the 1st??

Haha, I wondered when you'd pick up on that one Very Happy It's only been during the current season that I've noted the effect of the angular Moon. Two years ago I was using slightly different methods. I predicted a win for Liverpool in the 2005 final. Yes, Milan were the favourites but I couldn't see them winning with Pluto conj Asc and Moon in Cap. The Moon also has a role in showing how the favourites will fare. I know we don't use essential dignity for sigs, but Moon in detriment does seem to have an effect, although not when it's in fall, strangely. In the Arsenal v Chelsea game on 6 May, although Moon was in 4th (for Chelsea), it was in Cap which I disregarded at the time, but it definitely had an effect as the result was a draw. Still learning Laughing
Gem

Posted: Tue May 15, 2007 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very interesting, Ficina. I have a few Cap Moons in my small file and will have a look at them in the light of your observations.
By the way, Man Uted are after all, the champions of the Premiership in this country, a status above Chelsea. Can that entitle them to have the AC, don`t you think??
Andrew Bevan

Posted: Tue May 15, 2007 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Gem: I also would love to hear what you think about the outcome of the FA Cup Final on Sat(19/5/07 15:00, Wembley).

Moon in Cancer seperating from the square of Mars and applying to the body of Venus. My vote is for Chelsea (Shellsea) as the winners.

London is Gemini. Cancer is the antiscia of Gemini, which I believe is to the advantage of Chelsea. Moon applying Venus - 'Blue is the colour' and all that stuff.

My feeling is that Man U are Scorpio and Mars. Although both Mars and Pluto are angular when the match kicks off (Could this mean Man U get the kick-off?) I still favour the blues.
Ficina

Posted: Tue May 15, 2007 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gem,
Quote:
I have a few Cap Moons in my small file and will have a look at them in the light of your observations.

I'll be interested to hear what you find. Could do with a good database for this type of thing. I've got nearly 300 footie charts in my file!
Quote:
Man Uted are after all, the champions of the Premiership in this country, a status above Chelsea. Can that entitle them to have the AC, don`t you think??

Oh, go on, give them the Asc then Laughing Or we could see who kicks off? Might be ManU if Andrew's right.
Andrew Bevan

Posted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My ego tells me I can cope with the credit for associating Chelsea with Shellsea and Cancer! What with Venus in Cancer, there could even be a Chelsea Bun in store there, too! Lala Happy

Last edited by Andrew Bevan on Wed May 16, 2007 9:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Gem

Posted: Wed May 16, 2007 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh no, Andrew is going for Chelsea too crying What about you Ficina?
Looking at the chart itself, the AC ruler above the horizon, relatively high in the sky while the DC ruler is below the horizon, near the IC. The picture describes their rank in the Premiership. I also read in the paper that Mikel(a Chelsea player) has also joined the list of injuries. My feeling is definitely for M Uted.

[quote]
Quote:
My ego tells me I can cope with the credit for associating Chelsea with Shellsea and Cancer! What withVenus in Cancer, there could even be a Chelsea Bun in store there, too!
Lala Happy Very clever, Andrew!

Wow! 300 charts in your file!! All the charts I have must be in your databank. Nevertheless I'm going to look at the Moon in the charts over the weekend.
Gem

Posted: Wed May 16, 2007 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I couldn't find Man U's founding date but found the one for 'Shelsea'(I quite like the name): 14 March 1905. They have Sun at 23 Pisces(still related to the sea) and their Mercury excatly at the DC deg of the Final chart(27 Pisces)! Another reason for giving Shelsea the DC(however feeble it may be).

The founding charts of Milan and Liverpool share Mars at the same place, 1 Capricorn. The 2005 final chart had the Moon at 0 Cap 57 and the Moon in this year's chart is at 1 Virgo.

Last edited by Gem on Fri May 18, 2007 9:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Andrew Bevan

Posted: Wed May 16, 2007 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chelsea buns are probably supposed to resembel small cancerian seashells with pips packed away into them! Oh no, now this is getting too stupid... Shocked Lala Happy

Last edited by Andrew Bevan on Sat May 19, 2007 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Sport and Speculation All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 10 of 15

Jump to: